Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: May Discussion
Topic Started: May 1 2013, 08:36 AM (10,870 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

General Hospital: May Discussion

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

The 40th Annual Daytime Emmy nominations have been announced!

Click here to see who was nominated from GH!

http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/8808776/1/

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

Thanks Kenny - Now I am torn between Doug Davidson & Jason Thompson I wish they give them both emmy award. LOL But Good Luck for them.

WrecklessLove
Member Avatar

Well May sweeps is off to a slow start. other than wanting to slap Ellie, i have nothing really to say lol

Oh yeah, Milo deserved that deck.

Ok thats all

natdot99
Member Avatar

The like father/like son award goes to Dante and Nik.
Dante should be kissing the ground Milo walks on because some other man would have taken advantage of Lulu in her present state
Ellie told Spinelli that she did not want children, yet she has not figure out how she is going to be a coparent with Damien and Maxie
Nik, :wub: :boobs:
AJ/Carly :puke: :puke:

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Niz had some very hot scenes today. IMO AJ is gonna have quite a challenge winning Liz over.

I'm surprised Maxie didn't slap Ellie today.

Carly & AJ=disaster.

The NuLulu/Milo storyline is very unrealistic. Although they have chemistry, their relationship should be a slow-buildup. Insta-bonding, staying at a
strangers house, deserting Dante doesn't make sense.
Edited by bellajewel, May 1 2013, 08:48 PM.

meaghan

Not liking Lulu and Milo

granolagirl
Member Avatar

Enjoying the hell out of AJ/Liz/Carly/Nik. Monica, I'll take some milk and cookies.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Monica was so hilarious today, especially when Liz was at the door. Priceless facial expression. :laugh:

happy
Member Avatar

LOVED, LOVED, LOVED THE NIZ/CARNAJ SCENES TODAY!

Carnaj are hilarious and hot
Niz are angsty and hot

Awesome, awesome, awesome!
The chemistry between these "wrong" couples are just so right!!!!

nightfan

meaghan
May 1 2013, 05:38 PM
Not liking Lulu and Milo
I loved when she told Dante that he owed Milo an apology after connecting the dots about his cheap shot's unfair advantage.

nightfan

Ellie, you're throwing away your medical career! Who does this?

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Carnaj? LMAO!! That's almost as good as when Days fans called Carrie and Lucas "Carcus." :roflol: I do enjoy AJ/Carly together, they are hilarious and entertaining and oh so wrong on so many levels. At least they are fun to watch!

Nik/Liz, sorry I'm not interested in them again, but glad that those that like them get them again ... or maybe not?

Ellie, WTF?? Why did she blurt out to Maxie what she knew right away? I would have kept my mouth shut and kept digging for info. Maybe I'm just more devious and sneaky?

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Okay....I'm pretty much on the 'I ship anyone with AJ' bandwagon....I just love the guy...with whomever....Carnaj was sort of a trainwreck waiting to happen and it happened and I couldn't look away....so yeah....whatever happens...I know he loves Liz but from the look that Carly gave him when he said that he was only trying to erase what happened with LIz and that is why he slept with Carly, I got a feeling that maybe, just maybe Carly might develop some feelings for the guy....or she has them already and they are being masked by her hate for him. Then again, I wonder if they are going to throw a monkey wrench and make Carly pregnant....hmmm

Lulu and Milo are adorbs....I don't have a horse in the race but I'm fine with either Lante or Lulo....lol....the Nululu is growing on me too...

Red alert: Mention of 2 frozen eggs....yep....Britt so inseminated herself with one of those....so Lante will end up having a baby after all....good!

Liz and Nik were meh...not interested in another round of these two.

Agent.99
Member Avatar

I was all about AJ & Elizabeth but yesterday threw me for a loop. AJ &Carly have sick chemistry. I think I could go for a storyline that continues their hate sex, eventually finds them scheming together frenemy-style and gradually realizing they have developed real feelings.
They have real possibilities.

salempc
Member Avatar

AJ & Carly have a lot of potential. I think a relationship between them could be very similar to what Alan & Monica had - assuming they survive the sex, lol. If nothing else, I want their tryst exposed just to see the reaction from everyone else in Port Charles.

WrecklessLove
Member Avatar

I cant ship AJ with Carly because there is no suitable name for them. Ajarly? Caraj? Quarly? I just cant cant

salempc
Member Avatar

WrecklessLove
May 2 2013, 10:01 AM
I cant ship AJ with Carly because there is no suitable name for them. Ajarly? Caraj? Quarly? I just cant cant
Best one I've seen so far is Cajy

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

I have to agree with LuvinLumi. I am pretty much enjoying AJ with who ever they pair him up with. I find a Carly/AJ/Elizabeth triangle than Nicholas being involved instead. Bringing SK back as AJ has been fantastic.

The whole mess with Maxie's baby just bores me. I am glad Ellie knows and want her to expose it (although in true soap fashion she probably won't).

Milo/Lulu has potential but it is going a bit too fast.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

cubsgirl
May 2 2013, 11:43 AM
I have to agree with LuvinLumi. I am pretty much enjoying AJ with who ever they pair him up with. I find a Carly/AJ/Elizabeth triangle than Nicholas being involved instead. Bringing SK back as AJ has been fantastic.

The whole mess with Maxie's baby just bores me. I am glad Ellie knows and want her to expose it (although in true soap fashion she probably won't).

Milo/Lulu has potential but it is going a bit too fast.
I'd love Carly/Aj/Liz battling out for Aj's soul...

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply