Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: May Discussion
Topic Started: May 1 2013, 08:36 AM (10,738 Views)
bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

I had a lotta hope for Quiz...not so much anymore.
Edited by bellajewel, May 25 2013, 06:54 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Anon

Classic
May 25 2013, 06:50 PM
If AJ had just told the truth, Liz would have been pissed, but I think they could have worked through it. Now he's just playing her for a fool, and I'm team Niz all the way.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Anon
May 26 2013, 12:45 AM
Classic
If AJ had just told the truth, Liz would have been pissed, but I think they could have worked through it. Now he's just playing her for a fool, and I'm team Niz all the way.
I don't think AJ is playing Liz for a fool, he's tried to tell her the truth a few times, but--it's always something stopping him, however Liz attraction
is not as strong as it was before. She told Nik she admires AJ. She didn't say she's attracted to him. That says a lot. IMO she's still very
attracted to Nik, AJ doesn't have a chance, especially now that Tracy and Nik know abt the Carnaj sex. If/When AJ finally tells Liz, it will
pull them further apart.
Edited by bellajewel, May 27 2013, 06:04 PM.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

Carly, AJ got the call because he was Jason's BROTHER. Granted they weren't close but "Why AJ? " was a dumb question.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Carly and Sam, need to shut up and give Lulu her space
Tracy and Luke are true soulmates.
It still taking to long to reveal RH character, IMO.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Quote:

Tracy and Luke are true soulmates.

I cannot disagree more with this statement. Tracy and Luke care about each other, but they're not soulmates.

WrecklessLove
Member Avatar

Sam's face in the background when Sonny said "what has Sam been thru?" I bout died laughing :blulaugh:

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

Sonny really irritated me when he replied to AJ's mentioning how Jason loved everyone in the room "except you." He looked just like a small punk getting in a cheap shot.

I AM NOT HAPPY AT ALL that we are revisiting Franco. Unless the end result is his being de-Quartermained and revealed to be the dark twin of Steven Lars.
Edited by JarlenaLante, May 28 2013, 06:48 PM.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

If RH IS playing Franco, it's a stupid move by the show. He's a psychopathic murderer and that tends to limit story options.

nightfan

I'm wondering, with all the clues being dropped, if RH is playing Franco playing Jason? He could pretend to have gotten plastic surgery to protect himself (as Jason) from his attempted killer, and have the whole town fooled, but as Franco would see this ruse as his greatest feat of performance art.

^ Edit: My guess would be that this would be devastating to Sam and others, but then provide excellent drama. It could work out.
Edited by nightfan, May 29 2013, 12:38 AM.

nightfan

OMG, I love Carly chewing LuLu out to remember who the man was! Thank you, Ron, for never letting Carly have an off-day for being bitchy! She's my favorite! Laura Wright, I love you!

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Classic
Me too. I was so ready for Liz to have a real relationship with no lies, cheating or being "torn between two lovers." I should have known better than to get my hopes up. It figures that a fling with Carly and arrogant Prince Dickolas would screw it up.

granolagirl
Member Avatar

I'm still enjoying Quiz. AJ is a screwup, and I thought it was a good choice not to make him 100% reformed. It's so obvious he feels nothing but contempt for Carly (even though I love their scenes together, lol!). And I love that Liz has another good option too, even if it's not the one that she wants. For some reason this triangle is really working for me.

natdot99
Member Avatar

RH is Franco :soapbox: :soapbox: :shrug: :bs:

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Lulu has a flashback. Loved seeing Starvros again!
Edited by bellajewel, May 29 2013, 01:18 PM.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

natdot99
May 29 2013, 01:06 PM
Quite the letdown.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

This Franco shit is just plain stupid. I'm enjoying the "flashbacks" with RKK in them though... :peek:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

There are not enough eye rolling icons in the world to express how stupid this Franco crap is. All I see is Todd Manning with an unfortunate new hair style.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Although the Franco storyline is an epic fail, I think the ptb decided to go with it, bc RH and KA will be tied in the storyline together, as father and daughter.
But, a better idea would be that they are nuQuartermaines instead.

EDIT: Rewatched the episode last night, Franco and Kiki are the nuQuartermaines. With that said, the storyline is still terrible.
Edited by bellajewel, May 30 2013, 01:30 PM.

WrecklessLove
Member Avatar

So... yeah. um I only started watching GH towards the end of Franco's last stint (Jasam's honeymoon) so im not as invested or as upset as you guys lol. Im kinda intrigued actually. All I know is I LOVE Roger and i'm good with anything he does ever! But i'm hoping they use this to reveal that this whole thing was a lie and he's not really Jasons twin

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply