Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: May Discussion
Topic Started: May 1 2013, 08:36 AM (10,668 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Agent.99
May 30 2013, 12:04 PM
I would be way more on board with Roger as Franco if James had been an imposter or hired actor or franco cult follower. I held out hope until the end when it was obvious they recognized him.
I was holding out too. Sucks for us viewers for sure.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

WrecklessLove
Member Avatar

im really loving NuLulu and Dante together! her getting her memory back almost made me cry lol Im glad they decided not to write some crazy Stavros rape BS. i've had enough rape this week

I love Roger, and im open minding about this whole Franco thing, i just don't think i like this redemption setup. This may have worked better if they had brought him in as the real Franco and had the other one be a psycho fake like some of you suggested. theres no way i can get my RH/Carly ship with this lol
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

talbab1994
Member Avatar

I hated the storyline with Franco from the beginning and I realize that I hate it even more now! This is the reason why I won't watch this show anymore. It just boggles my mind that this is the storyline that TPTB thought about and actually did. What a HUGE disappointment.

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

Okay so after today's show, I am less enthusiastic about the Franco mess. The Sam un-rape was one thing but now washing his hands of what happened to Michael? Who even cares?! I do think that there is some lazy writing at play here, but I'm still not giving up hope on RC and GH to pull through. No one will ever like every single thing that plays out on a soap or every single thing from a writer. This is a low point, but I know a high point is just around the corner!

natdot99
Member Avatar

IMO, RC is writing RH character as he played on OLTL. Franco is Todd 2.0 and dead Jason is Victor 2.0. Everyone forgave Victor, but treated Todd like public enemy number one.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Quote:

this is a low point, but I know a high point is just around the corner!

Obviously, RC and the ptb failed with the Franco storyline. I think it would've been a good thing if RH came back to GH as Todd.
Now, TPTB will have to figure out how in the world they're gonna fix the mess made. IMO the only alternative is killing Franco off, letting him
stay dead.

Quote:

IMO, RC is writing RH character as he played on OLTL.

I agree. That's one of the many reasons the storyline is an epic fail.

Quote:

What a HUGE disappointment.

Amen to that. RC and TPTB brought GH back from the brink of cancellation. And this storyline is very disappointing, a slap in the face. However,
I hope they can fix this mess with an interesting ending.
Edited by bellajewel, May 30 2013, 07:04 PM.

hlb88fan

Classic
May 30 2013, 06:42 PM
Quote:

Obviously, RC and the ptb failed with the Franco storyline. I think it would've been a good thing if RH came back to GH as Todd.
Now, TPTB will have to figure out how in the world they're gonna fix the mess made. IMO the only alternative is killing Franco off, letting him
stay dead.

The easy soap fix will be saying Silas is really Caleb and saying he charmed everyone in town once PP goes under and character rights come back allowing for a really lame really giant reset button.

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar

Lol watching gh....now a video recording is suppose to erase what we saw Franco do? He gloated that he had Michael Rape but now we are suppose to forget that ever happen? Nice try Ron. Franco is not redeemable in my eyes. The sicko went around terrorizing people for the hell of it.

Seriously when RH's Franco is on all I'm seeing is Todd Manning. I guess any rapist would do.

Love AJ's reaction to the rape. The sick bastard deserve that chocking and more IMO.

Trying to recon shit . I guess Franco stalking Josslyn was to protect her? What a joke gh has become.

ETA: Franco said he was sowwy... I guess that's all needed to forgive and forget.
Edited by Sonny_BrendaFan, May 30 2013, 08:45 PM.

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar

Damn Sam why you stop Sonny from shooting Franco.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

EJ_SamiFF
May 30 2013, 08:58 PM
Damn Sam why you stop Sonny from shooting Franco.
You know, I'm pretty much neutral on the character of Sonny. I don't love him or hate him, most of the time I sort of like him but I normally roll my eyes at the gun-waving mobster part of him. However, the past couple of days I have never rooted so hard for Sonny to blow someone away. If he had shot Franco dead he would be my new favorite GH character!

nightfan

OK, I've been loving GH but these comments are scaring me. Cautiously considering whether to watching today's episode or not...

Deverauxfan
Member Avatar

They should have let Roger be a recasted Steve. It would be easier because:

- Steve's mom is Heather, so RH and Robin Mattson would still share scenes.
- I think that Roger Howarth and Lisa LoCicero would be great scene partners. :)
- According to SOC's character history, he also dated Carly. They could have RH and Laura Wright back in scenes together, easily.

However, they went with a character that should have stayed dead. Ugh! :soapbox:

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I said it before, and I'll say it again. When Carlivati's allowed to write what he intends to write, it's usually fire. The minute he's forced to alter an entire storyline, not just a tweak here and there, it becomes a complete clusterfuck.

Agent.99
Member Avatar

They obviously just want to turn Franco into a 'regular' Quartermaine. Which entails being ruthless, some people believing irredeemable but more friendly than your cut and dried villain.

Of course, doing this is ridiculous. If they wanted Roger as a Q (and I do believe he'd be a good one) they should have just brought him in as a new long lost Q (if not the 'real' long lost Franco/not the same dude as James).

LPS
Member Avatar

The entire storyline involving Franco is a mess. Even MW who is talking like she is bitting into a belt and giving these strange expressions. Why is KA talking like a moron?

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Wow. Michael told Kiki he was raped. Since when are they confidantes? Another epic fail today. :shame:
Edited by bellajewel, May 31 2013, 03:53 PM.

WrecklessLove
Member Avatar

the best thing about todays show was everything Ava did, and Dante's tramp stamp.

Nate
Member Avatar
#BitchIsBack

nightfan
May 30 2013, 10:28 PM
OK, I've been loving GH but these comments are scaring me. Cautiously considering whether to watching today's episode or not...
How long have you been watching GH?

Nate
Member Avatar
#BitchIsBack

EJ_SamiFF
May 30 2013, 04:26 PM
How sick will it be if Ron C puts Carly and Franco together. I can totally see this happening. Smdh
WHERE THE HELL IS GUZA!

Vetting4fun

nightfan
May 29 2013, 11:36 PM
I am enjoying RKK as over-the-top Stavros! These wedding scenes with LuLu are chilling!!!! Compounded moreso by me watching on my laptop, with the screen just 2 feet away from me!!!
He is such a horrible actor. Even worse than when he played Bo on DOOL. I ff his scenes, hopefully he stays dead.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply