Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: May Discussion
Topic Started: May 1 2013, 08:36 AM (10,359 Views)
Drew
Member Avatar

Nate
May 31 2013, 08:30 PM
EJ_SamiFF
May 30 2013, 04:26 PM
How sick will it be if Ron C puts Carly and Franco together. I can totally see this happening. Smdh
WHERE THE HELL IS GUZA!
Never thought I'd ever see someone say that.

I had a couple days off this week and watched the week on Hulu out of bordem. Great? No. Didn't think it was as bad as is being made out either. A little too Days-esq with the group reveal lasting for days and dumb character dialogue for the sake of being dramatic (AJ).
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

nightfan

LPS
May 31 2013, 03:47 PM
The entire storyline involving Franco is a mess. Even MW who is talking like she is bitting into a belt and giving these strange expressions. Why is KA talking like a moron?
Actually, I have to give it to Maura West. She's not acting like a soap opera beauty or a "villainess." She's acting as a true, not to be respected guttersnipe. And guttersnipes talk that way. This is a tour-de-force performance, hands down.

nightfan

Nate
May 31 2013, 08:28 PM
nightfan
May 30 2013, 10:28 PM
OK, I've been loving GH but these comments are scaring me. Cautiously considering whether to watching today's episode or not...
How long have you been watching GH?
Off and on for years, but seriously (as in every day I watch) since January. I'm hooked!
Oh, and Carly? Talking casually about murdering Franco as today's cliffhanger? = not cool.

nightfan

Vetting4fun
May 31 2013, 08:37 PM
nightfan
May 29 2013, 11:36 PM
I am enjoying RKK as over-the-top Stavros! These wedding scenes with LuLu are chilling!!!! Compounded moreso by me watching on my laptop, with the screen just 2 feet away from me!!!
He is such a horrible actor. Even worse than when he played Bo on DOOL. I ff his scenes, hopefully he stays dead.
I respectfully disagree. He's playing an imbalanced, amoral, entitled character and he gives a chilling performance in doing so. I enjoy every second. Epic work. It's just that Stavros is a larger-than-life character. RKK earned every penny he's paid in those scenes. Unusual work, but good, nonetheless.

Laura39

Nate
May 31 2013, 08:28 PM
nightfan
May 30 2013, 10:28 PM
OK, I've been loving GH but these comments are scaring me. Cautiously considering whether to watching today's episode or not...
How long have you been watching GH?
Love the JMB photo....I miss her. Hate this recast. I've been watching GH for....35-40 years. Since I was a wee tot...yeh! That sounds good! :D

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

I'm glad nuLulu told Stavros to stuff it instead of sleeping with him. She really is her father's daughter and it's an interesting twist as to why she has amnesia. I think Emme Rylan is a good actress but I'm still adjusting to this recast. JMB's Lulu had a rough-around-the-edges vibe to her based in large part on her being Luke Spencer's daughter and her essentially being raised without her mother. This also worked well with DZ's Dante as he has a street-kid-from-Brooklyn vibe. Now that ER is playing Lulu with her memories back, I don't know. I'll have to see how this plays out---it took me some time to adjust to Chad Duell's Michael who I now love.

Speaking of Michael, why on earth is he telling the obnoxious brat Kiki about the darkest hour of his life?

I hold the Prospect Park mess to partly blame for this Franco mess. I think we are seeing some studio interference and it's not good. Then again, it never is when you get too many cooks in the kitchen. Kind of reminds me of how Days went off the rails under MarDar in the winter of last year.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply