Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: May Discussion
Topic Started: May 1 2013, 08:36 AM (10,957 Views)
granolagirl
Member Avatar
Not here for St. Jack of the Immaculate Redemption

LuvingLumi
May 2 2013, 11:48 AM
cubsgirl
May 2 2013, 11:43 AM
I have to agree with LuvinLumi. I am pretty much enjoying AJ with who ever they pair him up with. I find a Carly/AJ/Elizabeth triangle than Nicholas being involved instead. Bringing SK back as AJ has been fantastic.
I'd love Carly/Aj/Liz battling out for Aj's soul...
Yes!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Coleman is back! :wub2:
Is it just me....Dante is a little stalkerish.
Monica found Carly hiding in the closet! :blulaugh:
Posted Image
Edited by bellajewel, May 2 2013, 01:34 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Busted.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Even with the recreated flashbacks,I still see no chemistry between New Lante.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

BalscoFan5
May 2 2013, 01:41 PM
Even with the recreated flashbacks,I still see no chemistry between New Lante.
I agree with you. Lante has become very dull.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Nik :sex4:
Dante is acting like Starvos Cassadine around Lulu
overall this episode was pretty :sleep: :sleep:

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Quote:

No, but he needs to give Lulu her space.

Quote:

IMO the scene of the day is Monica finding Carly hiding in the closet. It was so funny! :laugh:
Edited by bellajewel, May 2 2013, 02:24 PM.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

natdot99
May 2 2013, 02:10 PM
Cause trying to get your wife to remember is equal to freezing a person.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

I don't know, nuLulu is starting to grow on me. I guess I'm alone in that opinion! :D

Carly and AJ, :roflol: throw Monica in and it was even funnier!

I always enjoy Laura's scenes with her kids. Genie has just got that maternal thing going.

I get Dante's desperation and I also get Lulu's need for space. The person I need to buzz off is Milo. Max is right, Sonny will blow his stack if he finds out that Milo is involving himself in this.

Maxie and Ellie, ugh! So Maxie thinks she's doing everyone a favor by lying about the baby? And is she really going to hand off her own biological child to Lante? I'm sorry but I cannot picture Spixie producing a child that looks ANYTHING like a Spencer/Falconari/Corinthos!

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Quote:

And is she going to hand over her own biological child to Lante?

IMO Maxie's gradually becoming attached to the baby, she's not gonna give the baby to Lante. And if Spinelli finds out the truth, he's not going for it
either.

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
May 2 2013, 08:31 AM
Okay....I'm pretty much on the 'I ship anyone with AJ' bandwagon....I just love the guy...with whomever....Carnaj was sort of a trainwreck waiting to happen and it happened and I couldn't look away....so yeah....whatever happens...I know he loves Liz but from the look that Carly gave him when he said that he was only trying to erase what happened with LIz and that is why he slept with Carly, I got a feeling that maybe, just maybe Carly might develop some feelings for the guy....or she has them already and they are being masked by her hate for him. Then again, I wonder if they are going to throw a monkey wrench and make Carly pregnant....hmmm

Lulu and Milo are adorbs....I don't have a horse in the race but I'm fine with either Lante or Lulo....lol....the Nululu is growing on me too...

Red alert: Mention of 2 frozen eggs....yep....Britt so inseminated herself with one of those....so Lante will end up having a baby after all....good!

Liz and Nik were meh...not interested in another round of these two.
I can see this happening.... Nine months later Carly interrupts Quiz getting married with the bombshell: AJ is the father of her baby! So soapy. :blulaugh:

WrecklessLove
Member Avatar

Monica and Carly had me rolling today lol

i like Milo... I do. but seriously dude. he needs to know his place and stay in it. i would have decked him again

I was just asking the other day about Coleman. He's only on now like twice a year lol

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

EJ_SamiFF
May 2 2013, 04:13 PM
LuvingLumi
Okay....I'm pretty much on the 'I ship anyone with AJ' bandwagon....I just love the guy...with whomever....Carnaj was sort of a trainwreck waiting to happen and it happened and I couldn't look away....so yeah....whatever happens...I know he loves Liz but from the look that Carly gave him when he said that he was only trying to erase what happened with LIz and that is why he slept with Carly, I got a feeling that maybe, just maybe Carly might develop some feelings for the guy....or she has them already and they are being masked by her hate for him. Then again, I wonder if they are going to throw a monkey wrench and make Carly pregnant....hmmm

Lulu and Milo are adorbs....I don't have a horse in the race but I'm fine with either Lante or Lulo....lol....the Nululu is growing on me too...

Red alert: Mention of 2 frozen eggs....yep....Britt so inseminated herself with one of those....so Lante will end up having a baby after all....good!

Liz and Nik were meh...not interested in another round of these two.
I can see this happening.... Nine months later Carly interrupts Quiz getting married with the bombshell: AJ is the father of her baby! So soapy. :blulaugh:
Think about the faces when everyone finds out, l
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

I don't like the fact of Laura treating Liz as if she is Lucky's toy, and if Lucky doesn't want to "play with her" then no one can. I admit the first time Liz slept with Nic was wrong... but HELLO, she's not married to Lucky anymore. She can date who she wants... even Nic!

natdot99
Member Avatar

BalscoFan5
May 2 2013, 02:57 PM
natdot99

I was talking about Starvos getting Lulu to conform to Laura 2.0.
At least Milo was the one person Lulu could trust and didn't take advantage of her.

EJamandBread
Member Avatar

granolagirl
May 1 2013, 07:20 PM
Enjoying the hell out of AJ/Liz/Carly/Nik. Monica, I'll take some milk and cookies.
Me too. They're pretty hot, and also funny.

I've gotten to the point of FF every Lulu scene. Such a bore.

EJamandBread
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi

Ooooooooh! Good call-- I bet you're right!

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Dante is her husband,what is he supposed to do,ignore her?

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

natdot99
May 2 2013, 06:53 PM
BalscoFan5
May 2 2013, 02:57 PM
natdot99

I was talking about Starvos getting Lulu to conform to Laura 2.0.
At least Milo was the one person Lulu could trust and didn't take advantage of her.
I don't see any similarity between Dante and Starvros Cassadine. Dante isn't trying to make Lulu conform to his desires, or take advantage he's a husband
that misses his wife, he wants her at home with him although she has amnesia.

Dante should back off, but, this whole hot azz mess has hit him like a ton of bricks. And, Lulu's cold indifferent attitude isn't making the situation any easier
to deal with. Instead of at least trying to reconnect with him and gradually regain her memory, she rather live at a stranger's home who she trusts than
be with Dante. Milo hasn't taken advantage of her, but he definately needs to leave Lulu alone, although she wants to be with him.

Edited by bellajewel, May 2 2013, 07:44 PM.

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

Omg.. Dante compared to Starvos crazy ass? They are not alike in any way IMO
Edited by EJ_SamiFF, May 2 2013, 07:44 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply