Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: May Discussion
Topic Started: May 1 2013, 08:36 AM (10,649 Views)
Tammy
Member Avatar

The only problem I have with Dante is that he is coming on a bit strong. He needs to ease up on Lulu just a little.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Classic
May 2 2013, 03:46 PM
Quote:

And is she going to hand over her own biological child to Lante?

IMO Maxie's gradually becoming attached to the baby, she's not gonna give the baby to Lante. And if Spinelli finds out the truth, he's not going for it
either.
If Spinelli finds out then it's over, and I wish he would find out! I just think what Maxie is doing is awful. So many people are going to get hurt the longer she keeps this up and it's pissing me off that she continually tries to justify her actions.

happy
Member Avatar

I freaking LOVED the AJ, Carly, Monica scenes today!! :tvwatch:

And I hated how unsupportive and judgmental that bitch Laura was to her own son! :toetap:

But I loved that Nik basically told her in his own polite way to fuck off. He's not backing away from Elizabeth. That's right, Nik, be a man. What a great juxtaposition with the immature AJ who is still looking for mommy Monica's approval and hiding behind her skirts.

KS is making Maxie rootable with her story line.

Lante was just bad. WTF with re-shooting those scenes? Unfortunately, they don't have the same chemistry as the first. Big mistake.

I can't wait for more Carnaj and Nik scenes tomorrow!!!! :whooohooo:

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

OMG....the Carly/Monica/AJ/Liz scenes TO.DIE.FOR!!!

natdot99
Member Avatar

BalscoFan5
May 2 2013, 02:57 PM
natdot99
May 2 2013, 02:10 PM
Nik :sex4:
Dante is acting like Starvos Cassadine around Lulu
overall this episode was pretty :sleep: :sleep:
Cause trying to get your wife to remember is equal to freezing a person.

BalscoFan5
May 2 2013, 07:21 PM
Dante is her husband,what is he supposed to do,ignore her?

Classic
May 2 2013, 07:33 PM
natdot99
May 2 2013, 06:53 PM
BalscoFan5
May 2 2013, 02:57 PM
natdot99
May 2 2013, 02:10 PM
Nik :sex4:
Dante is acting like Starvos Cassadine around Lulu
overall this episode was pretty :sleep: :sleep:
Cause trying to get your wife to remember is equal to freezing a person.

I was talking about Starvos getting Lulu to conform to Laura 2.0.
At least Milo was the one person Lulu could trust and didn't take advantage of her.
I don't see any similarity between Dante and Starvros Cassadine. Dante isn't trying to make Lulu conform to his desires, or take advantage he's a husband
that misses his wife, he wants her at home with him although she has amnesia.

Dante should back off, but, this whole hot azz mess has hit him like a ton of bricks. And, Lulu's cold indifferent attitude isn't making the situation any easier
to deal with. Instead of at least trying to reconnect with him and gradually regain her memory, she rather live at a stranger's home who she trusts than
be with Dante. Milo hasn't taken advantage of her, but he definately needs to leave Lulu alone, although she wants to be with him.

EJ_SamiFF
May 2 2013, 07:43 PM
Omg.. Dante compared to Starvos crazy ass? They are not alike in any way IMO

Let me break it down, Starvos put Lulu under some extensive brainwashing in where it erased her memories of her marriage and her family from her mind. That a significant trauma inflicted on someone. Lulu was brainwashed to be Laura 2.0 by a strange man. Now she feels like Dante is doing the same thing to her because she cannot distinguish the true memories from the false memories. Lulu is only doing what any other person would do who had a traumatic event in her life, she using her defense mechanisms(flight or fight response). The more Dante pushes, the more she will fight him, just like she did with Starvos.
Lulu needs to be in a non-threatening place where she can open up about her feelings on what happened to her on Cassadine Island and full psychiatric examination.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Is Carly gonna end up pregnant?

I think it's possible Britch knocked herself up with Lante baby.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Pickle Eddie,well,ok.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

BalscoFan5
May 3 2013, 01:21 PM
Is Carly gonna end up pregnant?

I think it's possible Britch knocked herself up with Lante baby.
I agree with you. I read spoilers that someone else on GH is gonna be expecting. If Carly is gonna end up pregnant, heads will explode!

Posted Image

Edited by bellajewel, May 3 2013, 01:54 PM.

WrecklessLove
Member Avatar

This Patrina stuff is just nerve wrecking! I like them together, but im ready for this shit to just be done. its gotten to the point where i hate when they have scenes. they are determined to make Patrick gullible when it comes to women. Britt is nothing but a Lisa Niles 2.0. I think Sabrina should walk away from this entire thing. Maybe if he thinks Britt cost him his relationship, he'll wise the hell up. the only saving grace is Felix

Johnny must get a load of mousse at the prison commissary, cuz his hair was slicked to infinity and beyond

Sonny and Shawn.... :wub:

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

IMO Patrick isn't gulliable, he's just a good man, Britt knows this, and she's playing games with him. I don't believe the baby she's carrying is
his. She and her mother created a scheme. I'd like to see Sabrina get a backbone, begin inquiring what's she's up to--busting Britt's plan.
Edited by bellajewel, May 3 2013, 05:30 PM.

meaghan

Classic
May 3 2013, 05:20 PM
IMO Patrick isn't gulliable, he's just a good man, Britt knows this, and she's playing games with him. I don't believe the baby she's carrying is
his. She and her mother created a scheme. I'd like to see Sabrina get a backbone, begin inquiring what's she's up to--busting Britt's plan.
I believe she is having Lulu and Dante's baby also. I'm tired the Patrick/Britt/Sabrina story.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Quote:

I'm tired of the Patrick/Britt/ Sabrina story.

People are tired of it. IMO the story can be more interesting if Sabrina started growing up getting a spine. Stop the whining and fight back.
Britt doesn't have to be in control of the situation disrupting their relationship. She can do something.
Edited by bellajewel, May 3 2013, 06:19 PM.

WrecklessLove
Member Avatar

it looked like thats what she was trying to do today. but thats clearly gonna backfire. the girl has a spine. she just needs a more strategic one :blulaugh:

happy
Member Avatar

Classic
May 3 2013, 06:17 PM
Quote:

I'm tired of the Patrick/Britt/ Sabrina story.

People are tired of it. IMO the story can be more interesting if Sabrina started growing up getting a spine. Stop the whining and fight back.
Britt doesn't have to be in control of the situation disrupting their relationship. She can do something.
IMO it would be more interesting if they shipped Britt, Sabrina, and Felix to Mercy Hospital and off my screen.
#Free Patrick

happy
Member Avatar

I love, love, love the Carnaj flashbacks and constant re-hashing of the ONS. For 2 people who are supposedly disgusted by the sex, they sure can't stop talking about it or thinking about it. LOL.

happy
Member Avatar

I cannot wait for the Pickle Lila/Pickle Eddie taste off next week! Great cross promotional idea with The Chew. And I liked today's nod to stunts during May Sweeps. LOL. I am loving May Sweeps at GH.

Tammy
Member Avatar

I LMFAO that Carly had a flashback of sleeping with AJ, then whips out her hand sanitizer! :P

meaghan

happy
May 3 2013, 08:11 PM
I love, love, love the Carnaj flashbacks and constant re-hashing of the ONS. For 2 people who are supposedly disgusted by the sex, they sure can't stop talking about it or thinking about it. LOL.
Lol...or having it. Isn't this the second one since AJ came back.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

EngradyPind

Lulu and Dante are much more interesting apart than as a couple. Right now Dante is rightfully concerned about his wife, but he is so heavy handed about his concern that Lulu is becoming a sympathetic character for me. She has never been so before.

I find it highly suspect that Maxie had a miscarriage and then got pregnant again in the same night. Britt could very well have implanted one of the Lanta embryos in herself. Guess she is another character who cares nothing about collateral damage. I find Britt totally unlikeable. I don't care that her mother is a super bitch without any motherly feelings for her offspring. I definitely don't want Patrick ensnared in her nasty web.

Regarding Carly and AJ: they are their own worst enemy. Neither is competent enough to be let out alone. I am really getting tired of the "Let's tear down AJ" party. I want a redeemed AJ who finally gets the gold ring. I want Carly and Tracy to have to face the results of the chaos they have each wreaked in AJ's life. The show needs a hero not another loser, not another victim of Carly's and Tracy's self-severing agendas. Are there any good guys left on the show other than Patrick? Nicolas is ever going to be using some underhanded activities to get what he wants. Lante? He's already taken. The show needs some good guys and white hats (and they might as well be gorgeous too).

Lanemack
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
May 2 2013, 08:31 AM
Okay....I'm pretty much on the 'I ship anyone with AJ' bandwagon....I just love the guy...with whomever....
SO, SO agree. Never thought much of SK but now, I just LOVE the actor, LOVE the character. Thought that I was on the AJ/Liz bandwagon until I watched the AJ/Carly scenes and actually thought them great. Who knew? Can't decide who I like better! I like that - I'm tired of only liking one couple on a soap only to be disappointed.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply