Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: May Discussion
Topic Started: May 1 2013, 08:36 AM (10,609 Views)
Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

Tammy
May 2 2013, 07:57 PM
The only problem I have with Dante is that he is coming on a bit strong. He needs to ease up on Lulu just a little.
He is totally channeling Kamar de los Reyes (Antonio, One Life to Live) with the rage issues. One of the main reasons Antonio became one of my most despised soap characters of all time (along with Ryan Lavery and Jason Morgan).

Does anybody else think General Hospital's ratings will go down now that All My Children and One Life to Liveare back on the plate?

I ask this because I watch my GH on OnDemand and just now noticed that I am only up to the April 30 episode of GH because I spent the past week watching AMC on my TV. I watched those five shows two times each and I still have yet to watch OLTL so my entire first week of GH shows will get wiped clean from OnDemand if I don't watch them soon.

In other words, does your soap plate seem super crowded these days?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

nuLulu gives off a totally different vibe than JMB's Lulu. Lulu is really reminding me of Allison Mack's Chloe on Smallville and I'm trying to wrap my head around that. As far as Dante's behavior through all this goes, while I sometimes have thought that RC doesn't have a handle on him he has been a rarity on soaps in that his entire time on the GH canvas has only been about one woman (I'm choosing to ignore the Brenda/Balkan clusterfuck) who he is very devoted to. Kind of like Hope on Days of our Lives. In the span of just about a month, she has been missing, thought to be dead briefly, and revived with no memory of her life with him. It's understandable IMO for Dante to be acting the way he is now. I am still in wait-and-see mode on DZ and ER's chemistry. The Lulu recast is reminding me of how the character of Michael changed when Chad took over the role. He went from Anger Boy 2.0 to Zen Michael, and something similar might be happening with Lulu and I'm not sure how this will affect my feelings about the future of Lante.

I love what RC has written for Carly lately. Between the Brenda/Michael stuff and the ONS with AJ, I have LOLed through all of it. I also appreciate Ron's writing a Quartermaine business story with AJ/Michael/Duke on one side and Tracy/Nikolas on the other. It's a great mix-up of characters and would be perfect only if Ned came in on Tracy's side. Speaking of Tracy's sons, this Lulu stuff would be so much better if you substituted Dillon for Milo.

I think it would be kind of funny if something were to develop between Sonny and Olivia---I would love to see some brotherly bonding moments between Dante and Michael trying to deal with their biological parents hook-ups. Glad to have their baby brother Morgan back home soon.

Not that I want anything romantic to develop, but I wouldn't mind seeing a brother/sister relationship develop between Dante and Maxie. Something about their scene at the loft the other day has put this in my mind.

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

I'm sorry. I don't care how gorgeous Nicholas is, but he is just so boring.

Sabrina of course starts to grow a backbone and it goes against her. Patrick is so gullible.

Maxie will never freakin' learn. Dear Lord please don't let this be a fake out and Ellie actually tells Spinelli! :pray: I know it is a stupid wish because I am sure it will be a fake out, but I can at least hope. This is the one storyline on this show that I just can't stand.

Tammy
Member Avatar

Question, why does everyone call him Magic Milo? I get the whole "Magic Mike" reference thing, but why? Is there something behind it, who started it? lol.

Deverauxfan
Member Avatar

^ I think it started after Milo stripped at Connie's Bachelorette party.

nightfan

cubsgirl
May 6 2013, 07:23 PM

Sabrina of course starts to grow a backbone and it goes against her. Patrick is so gullible.

Maxie will never freakin' learn. Dear Lord please don't let this be a fake out and Ellie actually tells Spinelli! :pray: I know it is a stupid wish because I am sure it will be a fake out, but I can at least hope. This is the one storyline on this show that I just can't stand.

I'm feeling you on Nikolas. When he was SIPPING tea from fine china, all I could think was, who does that? What MAN does that? He's definitely a douche.

nightfan

On an unrelated note, I'm pretty sure I'm shipping Olivia and Sonny. Why didn't I see it before? She is so waiting to a mob queen! she has that look about her. They'd be a great couple.

WrecklessLove
Member Avatar

Hmmm... nothing really to say about todays episode... LnL had a good, heartbreaking scene... thats about it

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

cubsgirl
May 6 2013, 07:23 PM

I'm so with you on Nikolas! I like the dark Cassadine thing to a certain extent, but I am over him making a play for women who are already involved. Emily was married to Zander when he went for her, Courtney was married to Jax when he "fell in love" with her and then his own brother was fair game when he started boinking Liz. In the romance department, he acts like a self-entitled prick who will go for whomever he wants no matter the circumstance. Over it! Find him a hot unattached women to go for and then we'll talk.

Patrick is an idiot and Britt picked the right dummy to fool. I have no clue how Patrick ever ended up with someone smart and mentally stable like Robin, when he attracts so many crazy psychos the rest of the time. I think that since Sabrina is young and has now been made hot, she should move on to someone less gullible.

I LMAO at Ellie's fantasy today that had Lulu shooting her. :roflol:

Regardless of the LnL scene today, I still think that they will end up together when GH ends. I don't care what anyone says, Luke has never looked at anyone the way he looks at her. That smile and those looks he gives her have never been given to Tracey, Holly, etc.

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

I'm so insanely behind! Am still on the April 30 episode as of today May 8 and I know it is going to get wiped from my OnDemand pretty soon. The returns of All My Children and One Life to Live have really set back my soap viewing schedule (and I work from home for crying-out-loud!).

Perhaps cutting myself off of the eternally bad Young and the Restless would help.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Okay, I'm trying to catch up on GH since I've been MIA lately with episodes. The search for Lauren Frank looks like it's going to conclude this week. Which is the same week that Kristen Alderson is coming back. There have been several rumors that she will be Lauren. However, won't that shoot down any chance at the show pairing her with Michael. If Lauren is Franco's daughter, then that makes her Michael's cousin. AJ and Franco are brothers.
Edited by DrewHamilton, May 8 2013, 01:20 PM.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

"Those Quartermaines are dropping like flies!" You ain't lying, sister!

natdot99
Member Avatar

Loved the look on Spinelli face when found out that he got punked by Luke:whooohooo:
There is no reason for Morgan to be afraid of his great uncle Luke
Nik is acting like his father around Liz
It time to wrap up the Pickle Lila, it has surpassed it pathetic stages

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

I really enjoyed the show today. Maura West is flawless and it was great seeing her in action. There were some sparks with Luke but she will probably have chemistry with everyone.

WrecklessLove
Member Avatar

Todays episode was awesome!

Maura West is gorgeous. my goodness! lol shes already one of my favs. shes is just captivating on screen

Looks like my first guess about KA being Lauren Frank/Jerome/Quartermaine is gonna be true since they aged her from being like 16 to 21 lol

Im not sure how this all ties into Morgan, but i am facinated now!

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Maura West looks hot! She just seems to get better with age.

I'm assuming that Morgan is dating her daughter Lauren. I'm also assuming that Lauren is going to be played by KA?

Nikolas, WTF?? Step back from Liz.

ScorpioQueen
Member Avatar

Nikolas and Elizabeth were the hottness today! Tracy and Nik make a hilarious team LOL. I love seeing them work together. I even liked the Sonny-Carly-Michael scenes.
Edited by ScorpioQueen, May 8 2013, 06:27 PM.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Morgan and Lauren could work, but I'm surprised TPTB is throwing away the chemistry Alderson shared with Duell. Michael and Lauren can't be together since they're blood related. Unless it turns out that Franco wasn't really Jason's twin brother.

I like Ava so far. I wasn't paying close attention to the episode today, so I may have missed it, but did they make any mention to her being connected to the Jeromes of the past?

WrecklessLove
Member Avatar

no not yet.

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

I hope GH treat Maura West Good than Y&R did to her. Look forward to see what happen next Gotta Love Sabrina, and Carly/Sonny Scene... LUV....

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply