Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: May Discussion
Topic Started: May 1 2013, 08:36 AM (10,739 Views)
LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Jax Teller♥

So any specs on who the person watching Sam at the church was? I wish I wouldn't have read all those silly rumors about a Jason recast, but damn I'm starting to believe it now....hopefully it's not that...

Love the pickle-lila story all around. I find it hilarious. Love Aj and Liz, liked the scenes with Liz and Nik, but the guy needs to step back...he's coming on way too strong for my liking...obsessive strong it reads....

Anyway...Maura West is perfection in the making...loved the fact that Luke took care of Spinelli looking for Lauren....I thought it was a nice twist to the story...and hello Morgan....

I love the way all these stories are shaping up. They aren't all perfect but after having watched Days for years and slowly getting disillusioned with Days to the point of not even watching anymore, I really can't compare the two shows. GH seems like it flows better, the stories are better, the characters all get air time and there is so much going on that even if I don't like one story, there is usually one or two others that truly draw me in.....with Days...I can't stand anything and the little I do like is rarely on....
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi I totally agree with your comparison between Days and GH. I too watched Days for years till Lante got me hooked on GH and am now sadly a lapsed Days viewer. I'll periodically check in on Days but every time I do I can't stay with it.

I loved the scene yesterday with Tony Geary and Maura West. You got the sense watching that you are seeing two solid A-game soap actors, and this is coming from someone who has never seen West's previous work. I was surprised to see Morgan come down the stairs. Man oh man if he is really involved with Frano's daughter, the shit is going to hit the fan with his family, especially those who know of Michael's rape in prison. If they are also going to go with Michael being attracted to her, I can see Ron's writing a similar story as the AJ/Jason/Keesha triangle.

Agent.99
Member Avatar

JarlenaLante
May 9 2013, 09:13 AM
LuvingLumi I totally agree with your comparison between Days and GH. I too watched Days for years till Lante got me hooked on GH and am now sadly a lapsed Days viewer. I'll periodically check in on Days but every time I do I can't stay with it.

I loved the scene yesterday with Tony Geary and Maura West. You got the sense watching that you are seeing two solid A-game soap actors, and this is coming from someone who has never seen West's previous work. I was surprised to see Morgan come down the stairs. Man oh man if he is really involved with Frano's daughter, the shit is going to hit the fan with his family, especially those who know of Michael's rape in prison. If they are also going to go with Michael being attracted to her, I can see Ron's writing a similar story as the AJ/Jason/Keesha triangle.
But Michael would be her first cousin, and I don't think they'd go there.

Tammy
Member Avatar

Luke and Spinelli were cracking me up. And I must be in the definite minority... but I think Maura West is weird. She just came across as odd to me lol.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Nik is acting like his father, Starvos, around Liz. Besides i think Nik sees Liz as his safe choice when he needs a partner. I still think that Nik can do better than Liz.
It time to wrap up the Pickle Lila drama, it asinine and boring. But the only good thing that came out it was seeing Nik shirtless. :boobs: :cheer:

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Tracey thinks ALOT of herself.

Nate
Member Avatar

BalscoFan5
May 10 2013, 01:31 PM
Tracey thinks ALOT of herself.
*Tracy

Nate
Member Avatar

LOL love how people on twitter are saying TJ can beat Rafe's ass because he's from the ghetto. TJ isn't badass at all.

OMFG That ending was so damn unpredictable! lmao RC needs some new tricks.

This episode wasn't too bad, but wasn't too good either. First live episode I've seen in a long time since I'm not home.

Carly made LOL with the Emma comment and Tracy with the Cassadine comment.

I hope Morgan isn't a boring teenager like Michael, Rafe is. He's [!@#$%^&*] half Sonny/Carly and if he starts acting all serious like Michael i'm gonna be pissed .

Elizabeth :wub2: Id blame Nikolas, I would've done the same thing.

RC is so damn cheesy, I can't stand it! They "happen" to pass out?!? TF!

Also, loved all the Sam/Rafe and Sam/Carly scenes today! RC will probably make them become friends like Viki/Dorian, Blair/Tea though..
Edited by Nate, May 10 2013, 02:29 PM.

WrecklessLove
Member Avatar

I too would really like for Carly and Sam to become friends. Goodness knows Carly needs some lol

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

NuMorgan looks like he could have been a Ford brother(oltl) He's hottt. Love the sibling chemistry between Michael and Morgan.
Edited by EJ_SamiFF, May 10 2013, 08:05 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Nate
Member Avatar

EJ_SamiFF
May 10 2013, 08:04 PM
NuMorgan looks like he could have been a Ford brother(oltl) He's hottt. Love the sibling chemistry between Michael and Morgan.
Love your banner! :D

Jo Ann Zinaman

Hello Renegade Killerbee. Yes, I only Watched the Monday Episode of General Hospital on Tuesday Morning. I Watched the Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday Episodes of General Hospital on Saturday Morning. I Watch All My Children and One Life To Live All Week. I Also Watched the Tuesday Through Friday Episodes of The Young And The Restless on Saturday Morning. I Watched the Monday Episode of The Young And The Restless on Tuesday Morning. Jody

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

These "The Chew" scenes are painful.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Thank goodness for Tracy providing some actual snarky entertainment in this episode.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Pardon my language, but is Patrick this fucking stupid?? He's going to let that manipulating bitch that his daughter hates move in? What a moron! This idiot gets what he deserves.

I don't know what to make of The Chew stuff. :shrug:

Of all the OLTL returnees, KA is the only one who doesn't look ridiculous to me. The dark hair works for her unlike the ponytail on ME and the blonde bed head on RH.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

I'd be embarrassed to admit to anyone other then whoever's reading this that I watched today's episode of GH.

salempc
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
May 13 2013, 02:13 PM
I'd be embarrassed to admit to anyone other then whoever's reading this that I watched today's episode of GH.
lol, yeah but it's still better than Days.

WrecklessLove
Member Avatar

today was the first time in a long time that the Patrick/Sabrina/Britt/Felix scenes were better than most of the others lol that little Emma

the Chew shit was just nauseating

im so excited for this mob stuff. i likes a good gun fight. "its funny how a death threat sparks ur ingenuity." lmao im loving nuMorgan already

again, i do not understand why they needed to bring all 3 back at the same damn time

natdot99
Member Avatar

EJ_SamiFF
May 10 2013, 08:04 PM

Here my response to the NuMorgan looking like the creepy Ford brothers from OLTL
:hahano: :hahano: :hahano:

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

The Chew scenes were pretty cheesetastic. At the same time, I enjoyed them. They were fun.

Felix and Brad had me cracking up. Felix has been one of my favorite Carlivati-influenced additions to GH.

"Witch, please!" :lol: Love how Patrick didn't even need it confirmed that Emma got that from Uncle Felix.

The actor playing Morgan isn't good. I'm dreading future scenes he'll be sharing with equally bad Alderson.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply