Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: May Discussion
Topic Started: May 1 2013, 08:36 AM (10,885 Views)
bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Quote:

The actor playing Morgan isn't good.

I disagree, IMO he's a better actor than CD.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

Emma is such a cutie! To bad her daddy is so fucking stoo-pid. Gosh I miss Patrick. I don't recognize him anymore.

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
May 13 2013, 03:53 PM
"Witch, please!" :lol: Love how Patrick didn't even need it confirmed that Emma got that from Uncle Felix.
That was funny. Felix is a nice comic relief on the show.

I haven't minded this relish stuff, but I am ready for it to end.

Still don't know what I think of nuMorgan. But agree with someone's assessment that he is a long lost Ford brother.

Patrick is the dumbest brain surgeon in the world. You could have driven a semi-truck through the holes in her story.

Also like Shawn as Sonny's right hand man.

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

Lord......if I hear "pickle Lila" one more time....

WrecklessLove
Member Avatar

yeah i think i've officially been turned off of relish. The only tolerable thing about it is Tracy's humor

happy
Member Avatar

The Chew relish war was really bad. And I was actually looking forward to it! What a disappointment, especially after all the build up.

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

salempc
May 13 2013, 03:05 PM
Miss Rhi
May 13 2013, 02:13 PM
I'd be embarrassed to admit to anyone other then whoever's reading this that I watched today's episode of GH.
lol, yeah but it's still better than Days.
Usually, but not this episode. I hope GH doesn't continue like this episode if so, GH may be headed for a nosedive in the ratings!

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

What the hell did I just watch? Sorry to say, but GH is really going down the crapper for me lately. It was so good a few weeks ago and the Nurse's Ball was great. Now we have people puking relish and the ridiculous returns of the OLTL 3. :drunk:

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

KiKi,Really,of all the names in the world they go with that.

WrecklessLove
Member Avatar

Im just confused lol im intrigued, but confused as hell

I dont get the name Kiki. Her middle name better be Kricket or something

Shawn and Sonny need to be on my screen everyday. so much sexiness!

Im glad there is a new girl coming for TJ, because this thing with Molly and Rafe is annoying. and i like him being friends with Felix

Tammy
Member Avatar

If anyone used a sentence involving the word pickle around me I am going to scream... that was just horrid! Like I want to sit and watch Mario Batali fake barf all over the place! :x

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I never use relish,but sick of hearing about it,stupid storyline.

natdot99
Member Avatar

The Pickle war needs to be canned immediately, ASAP, Code Blue, etc.
The Chew actors were horrible.
Well it looks like the CDC will shut down the relish production due to people getting sick.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

The Chew fiasco was absolutely terrible! Who wants to watch fake-puking....absolutely disguisting!
Sonny & Shawn are sexy and HOT.
RH haircolor and haircut is horrendous!
I hate ME's haircut, too.
I wasn't impressed with KA's scenes today, and the name Kiki is ghetto.
Edited by bellajewel, May 14 2013, 07:44 PM.

WrecklessLove
Member Avatar

I donít care what anyone says, Roger is every bit of the shit! lol I just adore him. Iím excited about him and i have a feeling Iím going to love whoever the hell he is.

I think Kristen is over playing her role. I know shes supposed to be the complete opposite of Starr, but today it felt like she was doing too much and being a bit extra. And having watched her since she was a kid, there are still little gestures and expressions that she will never be able to get rid of or disguise.

Michael so far hasnít done a single thing other than pull his hair back and learn some medical jargon. There is just no changing that mans mannerisms lol

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

Kiki character is terrible so far. Get off my screen KA, another character ain't helping......

Alin89
Member Avatar

Ron is starting to destroy this show. He never should have brought these ppl in the first place. Im losing hope for this show.

EngradyPind

I have to disagree about the use of the Lifers on GH. I am enjoying them and am glad to see them back. I haven't watched OLTL in 20 years at the least. I liked their initial storylines but I was not overly broken up when those characters left. They had done what need to be done. Shake things up with some of the regulars. Bringing back the actors in other roles is also welcome. Easton and Howatch are great actors and that is what GH needs. With 50 years of stories already in the background, GH needs more characters to livening things up and save us from more Sonny and Carly garbage in their baggage. I really hope Roger isn't Franco in any way shape or form.

GH needs some good guys for a change. GH also needs some beefcake.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Still hate RH hair.

nightfan

Classic
May 14 2013, 07:38 PM
The Chew fiasco was absolutely terrible! Who wants to watch fake-puking....absolutely disguisting!
Sonny & Shawn are sexy and HOT.
RH haircolor and haircut is horrendous!
I hate ME's haircut, too.
I wasn't impressed with KA's scenes today, and the name Kiki is ghetto.
Haven't seen the rest of the thread, but apparently I'm the lone fan of the Pickle Lila and Pickle Eddie story. Loved when it was clear that the war. was. on! And didn't see the vomiting twist coming! Loved RH's walk as whatever character he's now playing. It's definitely not Todd, which is good.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply