Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: May Discussion
Topic Started: May 1 2013, 08:36 AM (10,616 Views)
nightfan

Finally saw Tuesday's episode: He's Steven Clay's BROTHER? How convenient! (Please, God, let him be the real Steven Clay. Not imitation!)

Have to say, I was worried about the OLTL returns. But because they're wrapping these characters in intrigue (particularly RH's character) and mystery, I'm all aboard and looooovin' it!! Just like McDonald's baby!

And I completely disagree that the girl who plays Starr is hamming it up. But do wonder why Michael didn't 'notice' her. It's almost a slap in the face to Starr's memory (for viewers). But that's nitpicking and I won't worry about it.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

talbab1994
Member Avatar

I've really enjoyed everything that the GH PTB have done....up unitl now. I don't like these current storylines...at all. I had high hopes for the whole relish storyline....until the chew hosts completely, I mean COMPLETELY ruined that. I was also looking forward to the ones from OLTL coming back too. I didn't even watch theatshow but I found myself really liking the characters and actors....until yesterday.

I'm so hoping that things will turn around. GH has, for me at least, been one soap that I taped and watched because it was so good and now I seriously thinking about taking it off my tape list. I know they can do better.
Edited by talbab1994, May 15 2013, 06:55 AM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I just watched yesterday's episode on YT so I could jet through the relish crap. It makes me sad to see the craptastic state GH has found itself in now that the anniversary stuff is over. Reintroducing all of the Llanview 3 at the same time like that was a bit much.

The Chew stuff was just awful in every single way imaginable. I read that RC wanted to get GH onto The Soup again and that's why he did all of it. That in itself is pitiful and making loyal viewers have to endure what is hopefully the end of this relish storyline in hopes he could get what he wanted is selfish.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Watching live today and I'm skeered.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

Going to watch later since the ABC station here is acting all wacky. Maybe it's a sign. :D

Y&RWorldTurner
Member Avatar
Sharongate, bitches!

The show is such an embarrassing hot mess. It's really approaching the worst of JER level.

WrecklessLove
Member Avatar

So if KA is Katherine, who the hell is Lauren? Like... i need a compass or some cliff notes or a flow chart or something!

I miss Ava already lol

Tracy is the funniest broad ever!

Who the hell still wears Crocs?

Twitter is saying the name for Sam and Silar is Slam? Um..no

Why is everyones phone so damn big? They must have a deal with Samsung

Sorry, im getting off track. Im just lost in the sause looking for the boss. i need a nap

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
Brenda: "Let the fireworks begin." Sonny: "With you and me, Brenda, it's guaranteed."

I don't even recognize my GH. It's been a hot mess for a while now. I watch becuase it's a habit but I'm about to break that habit. A bloated cast with stupid ass sl's i.e pickle Lila and the return of the 3 useless new characters....
Edited by Sonny_BrendaFan, May 15 2013, 05:05 PM.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Team Free TJ from Molly.
It official, it time for the GH fans to break out the syrup, Molly is now a waffler.
Please soap gods :hail: :hail: end the Pickle relish storyline ASAP.

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
Brenda: "Let the fireworks begin." Sonny: "With you and me, Brenda, it's guaranteed."

Molly SUCKS! Free TJ!

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar

I love Sonny :wub: ..."Im very protective over my family " you tell those thugs babe. When Morgan ask "what about Kiki" my first reponse was "what about her". KA isn't good at being the bad girl.
Edited by Sonny_BrendaFan, May 15 2013, 08:50 PM.

nightfan

Y&RWorldTurner
May 15 2013, 01:35 PM
The show is such an embarrassing hot mess. It's really approaching the worst of JER level.
Seriously, what's with all the criticism about the relish storyline? It's my favorite part of the show and injects humor into the show. I think the widespread attention the vomiting received, nationwide, before millions of viewers, was the perfect setup to show just what kind of power this mysterious Roger Howarth character has. I think it's awesome that millions of The Chew viewers are witnessing that power. It sets him up as a force to be reckoned with. Forget the vomiting itself. Think about the implications.

granolagirl
Member Avatar

I actually ended up enjoying The Chew thing... Olivia, Connie, and the pizza was odd, and I'm not at all sold on the three returns yet.

It's not quite firing on all cylinders right now, but Tracy finding out about AJ and Carly gave me life, and Emma and Patrick were my everything...as the kids say. ;)

nightfan

Sonny is the man! Father of the YEAR! Those scenes when he busted into Ava's apartment were so intense. Paying off those bad guys. Liv and Connie eating pizza while the bad guy was bound and gagged. Love it!

One question: Why is Tracy holding onto that Croc? What's the sense in that?

natdot99
Member Avatar

Nik is nothing but Starvos 2.0 in the making.
Luke is going to keep on drinking because he surrounded by all his enablers.
It taking to long to reveal RH character name.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

I'm disappointed Laura's wardrobe is still so dowdy, especially on the day of her wedding.
IMO Luke still loves Laura, although she's marrying Scotty again. IDK what's next for him now. Sad.
Dante & NuLulu are boooring. No chemistry at all.
AJ needs to tell Liz abt sleeping with Carly.
NuSpencer is so cute!

Edited by bellajewel, May 18 2013, 09:04 PM.

nightfan

Is anyone else really digging Silas Clay?
The character is aloof, sterile and misunderstood. I've known people like that who have a steely exterior but a heart of gold. Can't wait to see if he has the heart of gold, too!

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

The whole Silas Clay crap is ludicrous. His brother Stephen Clay is a famous rocker, was a serial killer, married and he didn't know it??!!! WTF???! Poor writing. Horrible!!! This doesn't even feel like the same GH. Bringing back the ONE LIFE 3 as new characters is ruining GH period. The Silas Clay crap is the worst. Bringing Franco back from the dead with Roger Howarth in the role is stupid if it is Franco. If not Franco, he acts a lot like him, which is stupid as well. Kristen Alderson character with the stupid nickname "Kiki". Why?!?!? Why a nickname just call her Lauren or Laurie!!! If she's Katherine instead of Lauren, wtf?!?! So we're gonna end up with Lauren Frank and this Kiki person. Why the Hell for??!! ABC & GH should've let the actors go to ONE LIFE. GH has enough people, more than enough, withouth these 3 useless characters!
Edited by Kevin_Buchanan, May 18 2013, 11:26 AM.

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

The highlight of this week for me was the return of Lesley with Spencer in tow. It's wonderful having Denise Alexander back on canvas, and I LOVED how she disapproved of Elizabeth's dating "Monica's son" which was a great nod to the epic rivalry of Monica and Lesley.

I can't believe I'm admitting this, but I also enjoyed the return of "Godfather" Corinthos. After months of being pretty much the supporting romantic role in the Skate saga, it was great to see Sonny be a bad-ass again. And the anvils continue to drop about a potential Sonny/Olivia pairing with Kate's comment about how Olivia missed her career calling. While I believe Sonny and Brenda are endgame I would be onboard with Sonny and Olivia having a re-bound fling (him getting over Kate and her getting over Steve).

About nuLante---I am not a fan of the re-done flashbacks. They seem almost too forced to me, and the current scenes between DZ and ER seem more natural. I'm glad Dante got a scene with Luke before Tony Geary leaves the canvas for awhile and it was nice to see him interact with Laura on Friday. I also liked Rylan's portrayal of Lulu at Wyndemere.

Finally, I have to say Elizabeth looked really beautiful this week. I'm so glad she is back on the front-burner where she belongs and I'm loving the AJ/Liz/Nikolas triangle.

Nate
Member Avatar
#BitchIsBack

Kevin_Buchanan
May 18 2013, 11:16 AM
The whole Silas Clay crap is ludicrous. His brother Stephen Clay is a famous rocker, was a serial killer, married and he didn't know it??!!! WTF???! Poor writing. Horrible!!! This doesn't even feel like the same GH. Bringing back the ONE LIFE 3 as new characters is ruining GH period. The Silas Clay crap is the worst. Bringing Franco back from the dead with Roger Howarth in the role is stupid if it is Franco. If not Franco, he acts a lot like him, which is stupid as well. Kristen Alderson character with the stupid nickname "Kiki". Why?!?!? Why a nickname just call her Lauren or Laurie!!! If she's Katherine instead of Lauren, wtf?!?! So we're gonna end up with Lauren Frank and this Kiki person. Why the Hell for??!! ABC & GH should've let the actors go to ONE LIFE. GH has enough people, more than enough, withouth these 3 useless characters!
:applause:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply