Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: May Discussion
Topic Started: May 1 2013, 08:38 AM (4,084 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

The Young & The Restless: May Discussion

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

The 40th Annual Daytime Emmy nominations have been announced!

Click here to see who was nominated from Y&R!

http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/8808776/1/
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Checkers
Member Avatar

Kenny
May 1 2013, 08:38 AM

[/center]
THIS is the Y&R I loved.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Checkers
May 1 2013, 05:52 PM
Kenny
May 1 2013, 08:38 AM

[/center]
THIS is the Y&R I loved.
Posted Image

anya
Member Avatar

Saddened by Jeanne Cooper's turn for the worse. I am curious... how far ahead does Y&R tape?

lovetoloveya

anya
May 3 2013, 02:29 PM
Saddened by Jeanne Cooper's turn for the worse. I am curious... how far ahead does Y&R tape?
I believe those last scenes were taped like 6 weeks ago but I'm not positive.

MMk9987

They tape six weeks ahead

sexibeach
Member Avatar

anya
May 3 2013, 02:29 PM
Eric Braden tweeted she's doing good..

Checkers
Member Avatar

Brent Boyd ‏@actualBrentBoyd
The last image of Jeanne Cooper on Y&R is of her ascending the stairs telling Jill, "I think I can manage. Good night." A fitting end.

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

Genoa City will never be the same.............:-(

Row167
Member Avatar

What a wonderful actress she was. Jeanne passed away in her sleep today at age 84. I will really miss her.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

I haven't been this upset about a star dying since Elvis died.
No one can ever take her place.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Whose apartment were Neil and Leslie in? Leslie's? And why does it look like Michael and Lauren's apartment? Does Neil still have his apartment? I always liked that set.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

I think Neil and Michael live in the same building. Leslie doesn't live with Neil that I know but she does go there for booty calls. ^o) I hate that apt.. it is so dingy looking and all of them have plenty of money and need to move out of a condo into their own homes.

Peridott
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
May 8 2013, 07:07 PM
Whose apartment were Neil and Leslie in? Leslie's? And why does it look like Michael and Lauren's apartment? Does Neil still have his apartment? I always liked that set.
Neil still has his apartment. Someone ransacked it last week. Leslie's apartment used to be Kevin's.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

doesn't Paul live in the same building too?
Neil's is supposed to be pretty big, when he first got it, they took the apt next door too and made it all one big one, of course we never saw it.

LPS
Member Avatar

Checkers
May 8 2013, 01:48 PM
Brent Boyd ‏@actualBrentBoyd
The last image of Jeanne Cooper on Y&R is of her ascending the stairs telling Jill, "I think I can manage. Good night." A fitting end.

That's a good way to end. Will they recast her with Ms. Learned or will they write out the character?

BillyMillerLover
Member Avatar

I really hope they don't do a recast, I just don't think it would be right, and in a sense would cause an uproar with fans, granted they half the time don't care, but I don't think it would be appropriate to recast her she is the one and only Ms. Chancellor and they should tie in the story with her death as she is irreplaceable.

:-/

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

They should just have Murphy, Jill or Esther go in and find that she died in her sleep.
I keep changing my mind as to whether or not they should replace her, on one hand, she was such a great character it'd be hard , but on the other, even though Michael Lerned did an excellent job when she replaced her before, but those are some pretty big shoes to fill on a permanent basis.
I was surpised they didn't mention anything about her death at the beginning or end of the show.

ratfink
Member Avatar

I think the People in Charge (hah) are kinda lame and would never know how to treat this properly...She went up the stairs...let this be the end...it was awesome...I loved it!!!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply