Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
B&B: May Discussion
Topic Started: May 1 2013, 08:39 AM (2,216 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

The Bold & The Beautiful: May Discussion

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

The 40th Annual Daytime Emmy nominations have been announced!

Click here to see who was nominated from B&B!

http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/8808776/1/

vani

To name the Steam baby http://poll.pollcode.com/qi2o3

natdot99
Member Avatar

Dear Hope
Stop whining and complaining about Steffy stealing your life. All you had to do was sign the papers, go down to the JOP office and have the judge make the marriage official. You dumped August 2012 and spent all that time in a pity party. Liam was not going to wait on you until you got over your temper tantrum. Stop thinking about your future with Liam after you kicked him to the curb. :shame:

Dear Katie
Pitiful just pitiful, trying to pull a Hope type guilt trip on Liam. Let me shut you up, all you had to do was tell Hope to stop pulling Katies in her relationship(get mad, kicks him to the curb, calm down, and decided that you want him back and expected him to wait on you until you got over your temper tantrum) with Liam.
The Logan women are delusional when it comes to their relationship. :eyeroll:

Taylor, you owe no apology to Donna, period. I guess Donna was going to wait on Eric until he decided to move her back into the mansion. :ermmmm:

Really Donna, why are you surprised, Brooke had no problem with sleeping with Deacon, Oliver, and now Bill, so get your head out the sand when it comes to Brooke :applause:

Thomas is moving into the beach house, Posted Image
Edited by natdot99, May 1 2013, 07:32 PM.

vani

:rockon: Natdot99, I couldn't agree more. Cannot stand the guilt trippers.

metitle
Member Avatar

I was rather surprise that Donna was smart enough to figure out what Brooke and Bill did.
And if Donna could figured it out, then Katie being somewhat smarter will find out soon.
The heifer cannot hide the guilt.

eruell

metitle
May 1 2013, 08:43 PM
I was rather surprise that Donna was smart enough to figure out what Brooke and Bill did.
And if Donna could figured it out, then Katie being somewhat smarter will find out soon.
The heifer cannot hide the guilt.
And now they are going down the same old S/L again with Brooke getting pregnant! I'm so disgusted with these writers! I hope she loses this baby, I can't stand another "poor Brooke, I didn't do anything wrong. It's destiny" CRAP!!! Without Ridge, they just don't seem to know what to do with Brooke, other than make her a husband stealing SLUT! What about making her a strong self-sufficient woman for a change?! Please writers, learn to be creative, and think up something NEW, not stale and old!!!

metitle
Member Avatar

Quote:

Without Ridge, they just don't seem to know what to do with Brooke, other than make her a husband stealing SLUT! What about making her a strong self-sufficient woman for a change?
Brooke has always been a husband stealing slut. She did it to Taylor, Stephanie, Bridget, etc. She knows no border at all.

natdot99
Member Avatar

:offs: :offs: Really, a borrowed storyline from GH were Reva who was in menopause, got pregnant is now being written for Brooke Logan. I can't wait until Taylor and Steffy find out and throw the baby trapped statement in her face :popcorn: :popcorn:

metitle
Member Avatar

natdot99
May 3 2013, 01:29 PM
:offs: :offs: Really, a borrowed storyline from GH were Reva who was in menopause, got pregnant is now being written for Brooke Logan. I can't wait until Taylor and Steffy find out and throw the baby trapped statement in her face :popcorn: :popcorn:
LOL
I can't wait either.
I will be really annoyed if they write a storyline of Brooke being knock up.
Edited by metitle, May 3 2013, 01:33 PM.

vani

Since Bridgett is coming and has had trouble conceiving, she will try to pull off that she is her surrogate I bet. But how long before they all catch on? :jj:

natdot99
Member Avatar

vani
May 3 2013, 01:48 PM
Since Bridgett is coming and has had trouble conceiving, she will try to pull off that she is her surrogate I bet. But how long before they all catch on? :jj:

Bridget had Logan who father was Owen, Jackie husband. Taylor will figures thing out. :rockon: :popcorn: :cheers: :applause:

metitle
Member Avatar

I just cannot believe the writers went there with Brooke.
I guess this is how the reveal will come about her and Bill.
But still, what the hell?
How can Brooke ever look at Steffy again without having the same names she called Steffy being throne at her?
I like Brooke when she is career driven woman, but when her vagina starts dictating, then she is an asshole.

You know in the end, she will blame Katie. She already started yesterday when she told Donna that Katie walked out on Bill.
Not even friggin two minutes after Katie left before she was on her back taking all of him and more.

LPS
Member Avatar

Sorry but Brooke is too damn old to pregnant. She has to ve in her mid-50s

natdot99
Member Avatar

Posted ImagePosted Image at Caroline, she dumped Thomas for Rick, who used her to win the FC presidency. I can't feel sorry for her because she did the same thing to Rick when he was with Amber. Poor Maya, once Rick uses her to save HFTF and his job, he will dump her in a NY minute.
Brooke ain't fooling no one, she high as kite now that she pregnant with Bill's baby. Now she going to figure out a way to get Katie out her way so that she can get her destiny.

metitle
Member Avatar

Quote:

Brooke ain't fooling no one, she high as kite now that she pregnant with Bill's baby. Now she going to figure out a way to get Katie out her way so that she can get her destiny.
Yes I have to agree.

LuvtheSoaps
Member Avatar

JMW has this i do believe

natdot99
Member Avatar

Dear Hope
You dumped Liam in August 2012, told him to move with his life, and marry Steffy before the baby is born. No, sweetie, Liam was not going to change his mind or wait on you got over your temper tantrum.
The only thing you need is to spend a few months in a padded cell at a mental hospital for a few months under a assume name.
Do the viewers a favor and stop your Posted Image. It surpassed the river stage and turning into a ocean.

natdot99
Member Avatar

regarding Steffy accident :soapbox: :soapbox: :bs: :headbang: :wtf: :frustration: :badmood: :offs: :bleep:

LPS
Member Avatar

I was not impressed with Liam's crying.

Brooke loves the attention of being pregnant. She's more of attention whore versus a straight up whore. She was practically giddy when telling Eric about her pregnancy.
Edited by LPS, May 17 2013, 01:44 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply