Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
B&B: May Discussion
Topic Started: May 1 2013, 08:39 AM (2,149 Views)
natdot99
Member Avatar

Really Eric, Brooke tells you that she pregnant with another married man baby, and you take it like someone giving you a piece a candy :shrug:
Liam it was an accident caused by another driver, stop blaming Steffy. :soapbox:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

metitle
Member Avatar

This episode seems rather disappointing for a Friday episode.
Brooke (the heifer) is giddy with being pregnant with Bill's offspring and telling Eric and him being accepting as if he just won the frigging lottery.
Next Liam, what can I say.............
absolutely no words.
Yet I am back to why Steffy could have had better.
He wasn't worth the trouble.

Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

Eric is a bonafied idiot, Brooke is an even bigger nasty idiots, she does not approve of Eric relationship with Taylor because she thinks Taylor is using him, but it is ok for her to use him. She had a baby with her brother in law and she needs to face the music.

Hope is another idiot and what a vulture, the man just lost his child and you want to talk to him. Already talking to anyone who would listen that you will get Liam back. A dead baby is not the time, nor is it the place to discussed your bright future about Liam coming back to you with your aunt and your brother. So much for her being moral and having principles. I guess her moral code is going after a married man who just lost his child and his wife is grieving, guilt ridden, and blaming herself. :censored:

I don't normally cry on soap scenes, but when Steffie was beating the motocycle with the bat, I was bawling. Great acting by JMW.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Hypocrite Brooke talks out both sides of her mouth. She condemned Taylor for using Eric but its okay to use him to protect her pregnancy. Then she tells Donna she loves Bill and they within a few day, tells Eric that she never stopped loving him and they could still have a future together :huh?: :what: :wtf: :wtf:
Really Eric, shouldn't you be running to Taylor and kissing the ground she walks on because all her allegations about Brooke and Bill were 100% correct, and how your going to explain to Taylor that Brooke is pregnant with your baby especially when you two have been living together. :toetap:
I hope Brooke's scheme tanks FC into the ground.
Her hypocrite daughter, Hope who dumped Liam in August 2012 and was going to remarry him nine months later without his consent, thinks that Liam will leave Steffy in their time of crisis, is waiting on him to come back to her. All she is going to do is keeping pulling Katies in their relationship(get mad when he doesn't live up to her expectations, dump him, calm down, and decides she wants him back). :rolleyes:

Team free Taylor and Steffy from those losers.
Edited by natdot99, May 21 2013, 06:54 PM.

Jazzygem
Member Avatar

I can't believe that we are about to relive another Brook and Hope saga. Maybe if they replace Hope, it may become bearable. I know that my tv cannot catch B&B this summer.
Edited by Jazzygem, May 22 2013, 05:21 PM.

metitle
Member Avatar

Both Hope and Brooke are frigging demented.
Both are scheming but not in a logical way.
Gosh I am getting really annoyed with this show.
Who is writing this crap.

natdot99
Member Avatar

metitle
May 23 2013, 01:39 PM
Both Hope and Brooke are frigging demented.
Both are scheming but not in a logical way.
Gosh I am getting really annoyed with this show.
Who is writing this crap.

Because both are NS, they will stop at nothing until they get what they want, period.
Edited by natdot99, May 23 2013, 03:14 PM.

eruell

metitle
May 3 2013, 05:44 PM
I just cannot believe the writers went there with Brooke.
I guess this is how the reveal will come about her and Bill.
But still, what the hell?
How can Brooke ever look at Steffy again without having the same names she called Steffy being throne at her?
I like Brooke when she is career driven woman, but when her vagina starts dictating, then she is an asshole.

You know in the end, she will blame Katie. She already started yesterday when she told Donna that Katie walked out on Bill.
Not even friggin two minutes after Katie left before she was on her back taking all of him and more.
Brooke always blames someone else for her situations! She has never taken responsibility for her actions! I hate when they send Brooke down the man stealing road, because she has no shame and always justifies what she does! She thinks no man can refuse her, and if they try, she wants them even more! Eric is right in that if Katie were to die, Brooke would dump him and run to Bill without batting an eyelash! :shame:

vani

Brooke wants to marry Eric, OK, we can call her Brooke Horrester. :boobs: :boobs:

natdot99
Member Avatar

Eric is a fool, period. He went down the same path with Stephanie/Mossimo/Ridge and to revisited the same idea with Brooke, makes him look desperate and pathetic. Excuse me Brooke, Bridget and Rick have a siblings, Hope, Jack, and RJ. So I guess she excludes them from being their mother, :shame:
There only one thing a person calls geriatric baby mama drama; psychotic and :soapbox:

metitle
Member Avatar

B&B isn't doing it for me these days. Its a Brooke show all the time. And everyone else is just accessories around her. Is there a day the heifer isn't on? I understand that she is also a senior cast member, but so are Eric and Taylor. But instead of writing centered or balance storylines, Brad Bell writes all the stories revolving around Brooke. Jeez, it is getting tiring. I can only think of one storyline that Brooke isn't totally involved in, is Maya/Rick. And she will soon be involved when she finds out Bill's game etc. This show is just fucked up.

vani

Brooke and Eric flashbacks, :puke: :puke: :puke: Bell is trying to pimp the idea that his favorite tramp should be the Forrester matriarch :headbang: No Bell a town tramp should never be a matriarch. :thumbsdown:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply