Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the week of May 13th
Topic Started: May 1 2013, 03:31 PM (7,337 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

NE Spoilers week of May 13th

Nick accuses Kyle of seducing Summer

Chloe pays the price for Kevinís mischief

Temptation gets the best of Billy

Lily and Cane enjoy a romantic evening

Nickís past haunts him

Adam reconsiders being involved with Sharon

credit jcren

Daily Spoilers week of May 13th

5/13, Nick confronts Kyle about Summer; Chloe must pay for Kevin's antics.

5/14, Dylan prepares for the future; Billy cannot resist temptation.

5/15, Jack tries to plead Phyllis' case to Traci; Cane and Lily have a romantic evening.

5/16, Adam rethinks his involvement with Sharon; Nick's concern for Summer is questioned.

5/17, A shocking secret is revealed as Michael and Carmine have a confrontation.

TV Guide Previews

5/13, Nick accuses Kyle of seducing Summer, while Chloe pays the price for Kevin's shenanigans.

5/14, Dylan prepares for his future with Chelsea, while temptation gets the best of Billy.

5/15, Jack pleads Phyllis' case to Traci, while Lily and Cane enjoy a romantic evening.

5/16, Adam reconsiders his involvement with Sharon, while Avery questions Nick's concern about Summer.

5/17, Michael faces off with Carmine, while a shocking secret is revealed.
Edited by Daytime, May 11 2013, 12:10 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

Quote:

Oh for FUUUUUUUUCK SAKES !!!!!' :flipoff:

Queen B
Member Avatar

Cane and Lily enjoy a romantic evening? Is that really spoiler worthy?

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Quote:

Oh hell no. Not this Shadam hot azz mess again.
Posted Image
Edited by bellajewel, May 1 2013, 04:08 PM.

talbab1994
Member Avatar

YIKES! I can totally see why my Mom has stopped watching this show--she's watched from day 1....she told me the show "is crap". Sad.....

blueeyes7

talbab1994
May 1 2013, 04:08 PM
YIKES! I can totally see why my Mom has stopped watching this show--she's watched from day 1....she told me the show "is crap". Sad.....
It sure aint what it used to be..so many newbies; no fun all misery for everyone..blah blah same old same old. The same thing week after week after week with hardly a movement forward and nothing is gained

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

PLEASE NO MORE SHADAM PLEASE!

other than that, thank you so much for posting

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

Queen B
May 1 2013, 03:49 PM
Quote:

I think you're reading it wrong. I think it means Adam changes his mind about the arrangement and calls it off. Or am I being too optimistic?

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

No, Sharon walks into Adams office with nothing but a coat and a smile. It will always be Shadam.
Fuck and fight.

metitle
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
May 1 2013, 08:29 PM
Queen B
May 1 2013, 03:49 PM
Quote:

I think you're reading it wrong. I think it means Adam changes his mind about the arrangement and calls it off. Or am I being too optimistic?
I am hoping those two are not going to be a frigging item again!
Adam needs to be alone. He is better off that way.
I really think the writers have ran out of ideas about how to write the Sharon character.
Because instead moving forward, they are going backwards.
One poster mentioned Phyllis is even looking more classier than Sharon these days. I am reluctantly agreeing.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

There is always a critic somewhere.
looking "classier" than Sharon these days.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Let me finish that thought... it's not hard to look classier than Sharon. Lauren's even doing that and look how loose she is.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

WOW! The grammar police. :facepalm:

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

LOL, I can't help it, drives me bananas when people botch grammar like that. :frustration:

LuvtheSoaps
Member Avatar

interesting spoilers.. adam and sharon again,,, it was better the first time

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
May 5 2013, 10:39 PM
NO could we possibly have a new moderator?
Edited by HotPepper, May 7 2013, 02:29 AM.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

HotPepper
May 7 2013, 02:29 AM
Sammie Jo
May 5 2013, 10:39 PM
NO could we possibly have a new moderator?
HUH?

Daytime
Member Avatar

Daily Spoilers week of May 13th

5/13, Nick confronts Kyle about Summer; Chloe must pay for Kevin's antics.

5/14, Dylan prepares for the future; Billy cannot resist temptation.

5/15, Jack tries to plead Phyllis' case to Traci; Cane and Lily have a romantic evening.

5/16, Adam rethinks his involvement with Sharon; Nick's concern for Summer is questioned.

5/17, A shocking secret is revealed as Michael and Carmine have a confrontation.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Friday CAN/Monday US rediculous

Chloe and Kevin at the restaurant having champagne and lobster, she is apprehensive about how much they are spending, she sees Kevin's wallet filled with cash, this is all from coffee beans she asks. Chloe races out goes to the CL and finds Kevin's stash of jewels, as she looks at them Alex arrives and arrests her when the jewels match the stolen ones. Kevin arrives in time to see Chloe arrested, he phones Mike in a panic, Mike is in the middle of his confrontation with Lauren but leaves to meet Kevin and Chloe at the police station. Chloe keeps saying she is innocent and Kevin won't man up to the theft, so Chloe has to spend the night in jail..

Fen asks Summer to go to the prom with him she refuses tells him that she and Kyle are an item he knows that but he says Kyle can't take you to the prom , she offers to get Fen a date with one of her friends.

Mike and Lauren she asks him if they can get through this, he says we can'tógreat scenes again, Michael is devastated, Carmine goes to the apartment and listens through the door, Fen catches him there, Carmine covers by telling Fen he was there to talk to him, they hear Lauren and Michael fighting and go to CL. Lauren is not answering Carmine's texts, so he texts her from Fen's phone asking her to meet him at CL, after Mike leaves to go help Kevin and Chloe, Lauren goes to CL thinking she is meeting Fen, but he has already left. She tells Carmine get out of my life, I never want to see or hear from you ever again..

Nick and Avery in bed making out, doorbell rings it is Summer, she wants to talk to Avery about Kyle, Avery tells her she should talk to her parents, Summer says she can't, she mentions Kyle and Avery talks about him being older and experiences, Summer mentions her first time and Nick overhears from the bedroom and misunderstands, Avery asks her if she and Kyle already had sex, no, Summer says, Nick get dressed and enters the living room, acting calm , Summer is surprised to see him says he is going to the Club, but he heads for the Abbots,

Jack and Phyllis, discussing Traci and their relationship, she can't promise she won't hurt him, he is going into this with his eyes wide open, she says when 2 people love each other they can find a way to make it work.

Phyllis and Jack are on the sofa kissing when Kyle comes downstairs, tells them good bye, opens the door and Nick is there, I told you to stay away from my, daughter., Nick says....Kyle,Jack and Phyllis very defensive, Nick leaves, goes home, takes a safe out of a drawer, sits staring at it, Avery phones, he doesn't answer, he opens the save and takes out an envelope addressed to Nick Newman---he stares at it...meanwhile Summer gets home and Phyllis asks her about why her Dad is so upset, Summer admits going to talk to Avery about her problems, Phyllis is not happy about that, Summer says, Dad is overreacting to this whole Kyle stuff and has been for months, I don't know what his problem is..

Carmine's advice to Fen "When a girl says no, she really means yes"

metitle
Member Avatar

Is Summer's paternity really coming to the forefront? OMG this is good.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply