Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the week of May 13th
Topic Started: May 1 2013, 03:31 PM (7,336 Views)
Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

metitle
May 15 2013, 08:31 PM
Quote:

Avery visits Nick at the tackhouse to make sure things are okay. He says they're not. Avery starts rambling about them sleeping together. Nick stops her - there is stuff he has to figure out, but it's nothing to do with them. Avery learns it's about Summer. He says nothing can happen with her and Kyle - ever. Avery tries to reassure him. He says his past is starting to come back and he's concerned. Nick wonders if Avery loves him, no matter what he's done. Avery knows his soul and says he can tell her anything. Nick says he has something to tell her after he deals with an issue first.
So Nick knew about the paternity results? OMG how is he going to get around this? I guess he can ignore it and do what they do on B&B - that is have incestuous affairs all the time. So he can leave Summer to get involve with Kyle. When the deceit is reveal - lots of repercussions. I can't understand what Nick really had to gain from withholding that information. Really was he that desperate for a daughter that he needed to do that? And I dont believe for one minute that he was in love with Phyllis that much that he needed to do that.
he must have been that in love with Phyliss, why else would he do something so stupid?
He probably thought that if Phyliss knew summer was jack's child, then Phyliss might leave him for jack.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Superwoman
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
May 16 2013, 12:22 AM
metitle
Quote:

Avery visits Nick at the tackhouse to make sure things are okay. He says they're not. Avery starts rambling about them sleeping together. Nick stops her - there is stuff he has to figure out, but it's nothing to do with them. Avery learns it's about Summer. He says nothing can happen with her and Kyle - ever. Avery tries to reassure him. He says his past is starting to come back and he's concerned. Nick wonders if Avery loves him, no matter what he's done. Avery knows his soul and says he can tell her anything. Nick says he has something to tell her after he deals with an issue first.
So Nick knew about the paternity results? OMG how is he going to get around this? I guess he can ignore it and do what they do on B&B - that is have incestuous affairs all the time. So he can leave Summer to get involve with Kyle. When the deceit is reveal - lots of repercussions. I can't understand what Nick really had to gain from withholding that information. Really was he that desperate for a daughter that he needed to do that? And I dont believe for one minute that he was in love with Phyllis that much that he needed to do that.
he must have been that in love with Phyliss, why else would he do something so stupid?
He probably thought that if Phyliss knew summer was jack's child, then Phyliss might leave him for jack.
He had just lost Cassie.... He wanted to forget or he thought if it was a girl, it wouldn't hurt so much anymore.... Also i think he wanted to get away from Sharon who he blamed for Cassie death...but none of the above excuses what he's done...

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Superwoman
May 16 2013, 05:29 AM
Sammie Jo
metitle
Quote:

He had just lost Cassie.... He wanted to forget or he thought if it was a girl, it wouldn't hurt so much anymore.... Also i think he wanted to get away from Sharon who he blamed for Cassie death...but none of the above excuses what he's done...
maybe, but at some point in the last 18 years, you would think he would say something, not wait until she's plotting to be in bed with her brother. :shrug:

six
Member Avatar

Nick willingly getting off his pedestal and and admitting he's wrong? :lol:

celine12

metitle
Quote:

Paternity test do not give the sex of the baby. And Sharon asked Nick to have a baby with her during this time. So if Nick was that desperate to have another kid, wouldn't he have his own child with Cassie's mother, rather than kidnap another man's child AND blow up his marriage?

metitle
Member Avatar

celine12
May 16 2013, 02:33 PM
metitle
Quote:

Paternity test do not give the sex of the baby. And Sharon asked Nick to have a baby with her during this time. So if Nick was that desperate to have another kid, wouldn't he have his own child with Cassie's mother, rather than kidnap another man's child AND blow up his marriage?
I am sorry if I wasn't clear in my previous post. I am was just trying rationalize why Nick would have withheld something like that. I do know that paternity test do not tell the sex of a baby. The details about a baby's sex is usually known through ultra-sound etc. Meanwhile the genetics, birth defects etc are are discovered through similar tests as paternity or amino.

Checkers
Member Avatar

Quote:

The test results are inconclusive. Nick doesn't know either way.

From today's cdn episode.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

Checkers
May 16 2013, 03:21 PM
Quote:

all he has to do is get another test done and we will all know once and for all. question is, how are they planning to drag this out...

Daytime
Member Avatar

Truth Or Dare.
Friday, May 17 2013 sheknows

Summer has big plans, Nick worries, and Michael and Lauren reconnect.

At the Abbott house, Traci talks to Jack about working too hard, Phyllis, and Nick coming down on Kyle. Jack recalls when they were concerned about Colleen dating older guy, JT Hellstrom. He says the difference is Kyle's not interested in Summer. Traci and Jack start bickering about Phyllis and whether Nick could come between them again. Jack says Phyllis has learned from her mistakes. Traci says he seems to have this figured out. John appears and mockingly repeats what Traci said. Jack and John argue about Phyllis. John wonders if everything is under control, why is he there?

At home, Lauren helps Fen get ready for prom. Lauren tells him to forget about his parents and have the best time tonight.

Kevin signs his community service papers at Crimson Lights. Michael warns him to clean up his act and then turns to see Carmine. Kevin tells Carmine to go. On the patio, Carmine sees Lauren. She asks if he's following her. Inside, Michael tells Kevin that Carmine's sleeping with his wife. Meanwhile, Carmine tells Lauren he wants her. Lauren says it won't work - he's not Michael. Michael confronts Carmine after Lauren leaves. Carmine says Lauren and Fen deserve better than how he treated them. Michael grabs him by the throat. Kevin breaks it up.

At the tackhouse, Phyllis and Nick discuss Summer growing up. Phyllis reassures him. Summer comes downstairs in her prom dress. Phyllis steps away and Nick apologizes for being overprotective. They make plans to spend time together. Fen arrives and Phyllis takes photos. Summer pulls Fen outside and tells him they're not going to prom - she made other plans. Inside, Phyllis and Nick talk about Summer going to Avery for advice. Nick thinks she doesn't have to fear Avery's reaction. They discuss Summer wanting to have sex. Nick wants to prevent her doing something that will come back to haunt her. Phyllis says Summer will make mistakes. She asks about his engagement. Nick says they realized it's important to be sure.

Summer and Fen arrive at Phyllis' old penthouse where Courtney has a party underway. Courtney and Summer talk about having Kyle coming to Summer's rescue.

Nick visits Cassie's grave. He was thinking about her tonight. He cries. "Losing you nearly killed me. I can't go through it again. I can't lose another daughter." He talks about protecting Summer from mistakes - it's his job as her father to keep her safe.

Alex, Abby, and Kyle are at the Spring fair in the fortune teller's tent. Kyle and Abby discuss Nick going off on him over Summer. He wonders what his problem is anyway. Kyle decides to leave but the psychic stops him. After telling Abby she loves the opposite sex, she says the young man with the chin will have many big obstacles in his path for love. Kyle gets a text and leaves.

Phyllis arrives at the Abbott house and tells Jack they rushed this - she's moving out, tonight. Later, Jack brings Traci up to speed. Traci says maybe down the line they'll come together even stronger, if not, he'll know now.

Michael arrives at home. Lauren tells him Fen went to prom. She says she gambled with their marriage and lost it all. Michael asks, "What if you haven't?" She asks if he could forgive her. He's willing to try. They kiss, but Michael flashes to her kissing Carmine.

Alex and Abby arrive at Crimson Lights laughing about the medium. Alex tells Kevin the only reason his butt's not in jail is because of Michael. He warns he won't be able to fix everything.

At Phyllis' penthouse, the party-goers play Truth or Dare. Fen is dared to make-out with Summer. He is on top of her when Kyle arrives. Kyle pulls Fen off of her.

At the tackhouse, Nick recalls the DNA testing on Summer, and telling Phyllis he was the father. He pulls out the paper and reads it - the test was corrupted and the paternity could not be verified. Nick stares at Summer's hairbrush.

Genoa City Spoilers for Next Week on The Young and the Restless:

Phyllis asks Fen, "What were you doing to my daughter?"

Sharon says to Nick, "Cassie's death changed everything." He replies, "For both of us."

Paul tells Carmine to stay away from Lauren - for good.

Checkers
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
May 16 2013, 04:35 PM
Checkers
Quote:

all he has to do is get another test done and we will all know once and for all. question is, how are they planning to drag this out...
Watch her turn out to be Nick's anyway. :blulaugh:

soapflake02

metitle
Quote:

supposedly the results were inconclusive, so nick could still got off scott free. So far this build up has been for nothing. who knows.

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mrs. H and Mr. B

OMG, what a waste. I agree, I bet she turns out to be Nick's anyway and this is just a way to bring Phick back together and destroy Phack. So as soon as Phyllis has a good talk with Nick and finds out the engagement is off, she tells Jack they're moving too fast. UGH!! I knew there was a reason I didn't like Phyllis. She's obsessed with Nick and his life. Poor Jack. I hope they don't go there and destroy Phack again. They have been doing so good.

six
Member Avatar

Checkers
May 16 2013, 05:07 PM
3WishGenie
May 16 2013, 04:35 PM
Checkers
Quote:

Watch her turn out to be Nick's anyway. :blulaugh:
That would lead to the least dramatic end result, so I'm sure that's what's going to happen. Just like how Jack didn't get in trouble for the dead hooker, or how Jamie lied, then came clean, then promptly left town, and Billy didn't get a chance to be co CEO at Newman etc. etc.

queenmoe06
Member Avatar

If they do YET, THE 1000th reunion of Phick, then I'm FINISHED with this show for GOOD. JC was the only thing keeping me here THIS long...now that she's gone, what would be the point? Bad enough I only watch 1 episode a month!!!!

#notmissingmuch

queenmoe06
Member Avatar

Who in the FUCK would want their Ex husband back AFTER he's been with your baby sister???

#stupidashellifshedoes

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

celine12
May 16 2013, 02:33 PM
metitle
Quote:

wasn't the paternity test after Summer was born?

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

Ashtonion
May 16 2013, 05:38 PM
OMG, what a waste. I agree, I bet she turns out to be Nick's anyway and this is just a way to bring Phick back together and destroy Phack. So as soon as Phyllis has a good talk with Nick and finds out the engagement is off, she tells Jack they're moving too fast. UGH!! I knew there was a reason I didn't like Phyllis. She's obsessed with Nick and his life. Poor Jack. I hope they don't go there and destroy Phack again. They have been doing so good.
I dont care much for Phack. They dont have any spark for me. I totally dont want Phick either...yuck. Besides Nick is with Avery so Phyllis doesnt stand a chance. Phyllis is being stupid. Just bc avery is no longer wearing a ring doesnt mean she's got a shot w Nick again. She is delusional!

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Nick would drop Avery Cupcake in a New York minute for Phyllis. Phyllis told Jack she was moving out because of Traci's constant harping at Jack. Reminding her of the same stuff that she told Jack.
Why should Jack get prosecuted for the death of a hooker when other crimes have been admitted have gone unpunished.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
May 18 2013, 08:09 AM
Nick would drop Avery Cupcake in a New York minute for Phyllis. Phyllis told Jack she was moving out because of Traci's constant harping at Jack. Reminding her of the same stuff that she told Jack.
Why should Jack get prosecuted for the death of a hooker when other crimes have been admitted have gone unpunished.
The hooker dying wasn't Jack's fault, but moving the body, well, that's another ball of wax altogether. At least Jack & Phyliss have THAT in common. lol

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Superwoman
May 16 2013, 05:29 AM
Sammie Jo
metitle
Quote:

I don't know why Nick would blame Sharon for anything. She had grounded Cassie and he let her go to the party anyway. If anything he felt guilty and still does for letting Cassie go to the party.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply