Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
B&B: Spoilers for the week of May 13th
Topic Started: May 1 2013, 03:35 PM (5,627 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

NE Spoilers for the week of May 13th

Brooke and Hope sulk over their romantic losses

Liam personifies the role of doting husband to Steffy

Bill takes steps to ensure no one crosses a Spencer

Rick tries again to end his relationship with Caroline

credit: jcren

SNS Week of May 13th

Bill tells Caroline that she has a future with Rick and takes steps to make sure no one ever crosses a Spencer.

Bill makes plans for Maya to run into Jesse, her ex boyfriend, who is also the father of her child.

Plans do not work out for Caroline and Jesse who witness a tender moment between Rick and Maya.

Rick tries again to end his relationship with Caroline.

Caroline and Jesse share one common goal.

Brooke seeks Eric for emotional support.

Hope is heart sick because of Steffy's wedding happiness.

Liam plans a romantic evening for Steffy.

Hope admits to Brooke that seeing Oliver would be a good way to move on but does not think she is ready.

Hope tells Thomas what her reasoning is for making amends with Steffy.

Brooke does not accept Donna's suggestion to tell the truth about her night with Bill, and instead she comes up with another plan.

COMING: Bridget calls Brooke and tells her that she's coming for a visit

Titles and Previews

Monday ("Relationship Woes")
Brooke and Hope discuss their relationship problems; Liam prepares a romantic evening for Steffy.

Tuesday ("Rick Attempts to Dump Caroline")
Bill has a plan to shock Maya; Caroline refuses to let Rick end things between them.

Wednesday ("Bill's Plan")
Bill instructs his staff to ensure that Maya will return to jail; Hope tells Thomas her reasoning behind making amends with Steffy.

Thursday ("Jesse's Offer")
Jesse has an intriguing proposal for Maya; Taylor, Bill and Thomas offer their support for Steffy and Liam.

Friday ("Brooke's Request")
Brooke's request surprises Eric; Taylor stands by her daughter.

Daily Spoilers week of May 13th

513, Hope and Brooke talk about their respective relationship troubles; Liam prepares a barbecue for Steffy.

5/14, Bill brings the father of Maya's baby to town; Caroline fights Rick's efforts to break up with her.

5/15, Dollar Bill gets help with his scheme to send Maya back to prison; Hope talks to Thomas about Steffy.

5/16, Jesse extends an offer to Maya; Taylor, Bill, Liam and Thomas get behind Steffy and Liam.

5/17, Brooke makes an unexpected request of Eric; Taylor extends her support to Steffy.

TV Guide Previews

5/13, Hope and Brooke commiserate with one another regarding their respective relationship issues; Liam patiently awaits Steffy's return home so they can share some fun and romance.

5/14, Bill conspires against Maya by bringing her baby's father to town; Rick continues to attempt to break up with Caroline, but she won't let him.

5/15, Bill tries to make sure that Maya will go back to prison; Hope tells Thomas why she's made peace with Steffy.

5/16, Rick, Caroline and Alison look on as Jesse makes Maya an offer he hopes she won't refuse; family members rally for Steffy and Liam.

5/17, Eric is stunned by Brooke's request; Taylor offers Steffy essential guidance and support.
Edited by Daytime, May 11 2013, 12:04 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Replies:
metitle
Member Avatar

yumyum433
May 10 2013, 05:14 PM
why is it ok for brooke to have another baby by a family members husband and steffy has to lose hers? hum, if this happin I guess its time to watch another show, :( writters get it together some people are tired of the logans getting there way!!!!!!
Because the heifer is a very fertile slut. You know once she goes with a family member, she gets knock up.
The only reason she didn't get knocked up when Oliver screwed on a the wall is because he wasn't quit family. If he was family by marriage, then she would have been knocked up.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Spoiler Preview week of May 13th

Now that Brooke has given up Bill for Katie’s sake, she turns to Eric for comfort.
Taylor is not pleased with the bond Eric and Brooke share. Eric has been the mediator between Stephanie and Brooke now he’s finding himself the mediator once more. Taylor doesn’t like that Eric loves Brooke, always has, and whatever problems she has, he wants to be there for her. Eric also does not like to see Brooke alone, so when she needs Eric, he’s going to be there for her.

Rick attempts to end things with Caroline

Hope explains to Thomas why she made peace with Steffy

The Forresters and Spencers rally around Liam and Steffy.

Hope wonders about her future

Liam personifies the role of doting husband to new bride Steffy

Thomas will find himself caught between two very different women.

natdot99
Member Avatar

:hail: :hail: :hail: Thomas will find himself caught between two very different women. As long i not Caroline or Hope.
I so glad that two women are fighting over Thomas :rockon: :cheer: :boobs: :wub:

In regards to Eric and Brooke, :headbang: :shrug:

Sweettrinibeti

Omg I NEED to know NOW what happens to Steffy and the baby....some posts say she doesn't get on the bike some say she does... All I know is if Steffy loses the baby I'm done with this show for good

vani

Sweettrinibeti
May 10 2013, 11:50 PM
Omg I NEED to know NOW what happens to Steffy and the baby....some posts say she doesn't get on the bike some say she does... All I know is if Steffy loses the baby I'm done with this show for good
ITA and we gotta put the pressure on Bell , go to www.cbs.com/feedback. tell BB what you think. :flipoff:

just joey

queenpaula713
May 8 2013, 11:06 PM
MMk9987
May 5 2013, 05:43 PM
Well it seems like Steffy loses her baby next Friday. as for Brooke request of Eric not exactly sure what it could be.
If Steffy and Liam lose the baby I'll quit watching. The triangle from hell will start up again and I cannot waste another year on Hopeless and her boo-hoos! :censored:
:soapbox: :soapbox: IF this is the way that the writers are going by having Steffy lose her baby. They are heading for a " CANCELATION " of B & B . I have read MANY , many posts. PEOPLE are in a fukn :flipoff: :flipoff: up roar over the possibility of STEFFY maybe losing her baby. While old ass Brooke does not lose hers :puke: :puke: . A Whole lot of people have said that they will stop watching B & B . That soap could never survive if the writers were stupid enough to risk that story line. WE know that it is all fake. And that the baby is not real, BUTTTT , we love STEFFY & HER baby , just like she was really pregnant.

Daytime
Member Avatar

TV Guide Previews

5/13, Hope and Brooke commiserate with one another regarding their respective relationship issues; Liam patiently awaits Steffy's return home so they can share some fun and romance.

5/14, Bill conspires against Maya by bringing her baby's father to town; Rick continues to attempt to break up with Caroline, but she won't let him.

5/15, Bill tries to make sure that Maya will go back to prison; Hope tells Thomas why she's made peace with Steffy.

5/16, Rick, Caroline and Alison look on as Jesse makes Maya an offer he hopes she won't refuse; family members rally for Steffy and Liam.

5/17, Eric is stunned by Brooke's request; Taylor offers Steffy essential guidance and support.

just joey

natdot99
May 9 2013, 07:45 AM
queenpaula713
May 8 2013, 11:06 PM
MMk9987
May 5 2013, 05:43 PM
Well it seems like Steffy loses her baby next Friday. as for Brooke request of Eric not exactly sure what it could be.
If Steffy and Liam lose the baby I'll quit watching. The triangle from hell will start up again and I cannot waste another year on Hopeless and her boo-hoos! :censored:

It really sad that some fans want Steffy to lose her and Liam baby, but are rejoicing that Brooke is carrying Bill's baby and expected she will carry to term. :shrug:

That is so fkn sickening that some wants STEFFY'S baby to die. AND she got pregnant , " by a " NON FAMILY MEMBER. HER " OWN LIVE IN " boy friend. YET Brooke can get knocked up , by a family member, that is not her boyfriend. And that is ok , to want her to end up with her sisters " HUSBAND " :sex: :sex: :sex: & HER SISTERS STEP SON, or STEP DAUGHTER ", & NIECE OR NEPHEW. And what is even sicker, demented & TOTALLY " PERVERTED & INCESTIOUS IS that people "ACTUALLY wants LIAM & HOPE " back together as a couple & " IGNORING the fact that they are going to have the " SAME BROTHER OR SISTER ". :puke: :puke:

vani

ITA, this is an out rage, Brooke PG after sleeping with her own sisters husband, and poor Steffy having a baby by he husband. We need to pound BB at cbs.com/feedback and on facebook. perhaps they taped two scenarios, they did before.

natdot99
Member Avatar

vani
May 11 2013, 04:05 PM
ITA, this is an out rage, Brooke PG after sleeping with her own sisters husband, and poor Steffy having a baby by he husband. We need to pound BB at cbs.com/feedback and on facebook. perhaps they taped two scenarios, they did before.

The VP of CBS daytime has a twitter account is https://twitter.com/AngelicaMcD. Maybe fans need to some tweets in regards to triangle from hell and the possibility of Steffy losing her baby.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · B&B: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply