Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of May 13th; *Updated 5/6*
Topic Started: May 1 2013, 03:39 PM (33,544 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

NE Spoilers week of May 13th

Gabi must make a difficult decision about her brother

Chad puts his heart on the line with Abigaill

Kristen and Brady have a big blowup

Hope zeros in on a prime suspect in Rafeís attack

Samiís loyalty to EJ is tested

credit: jcren

**UPDATED 5/2**

Monday ("Attacked")
Kate is devastated to find Rafe's body in the alley; Abigail demands answers from JJ.

Tuesday ("Rafe's Condition Worsens")
Gabi learns that Rafe's health is deteriorating; Chad asks Abigail if they have a future together.

Wednesday ("Fallout")
Kristen and Brady argue about her family; Marlena asks John if he wants a divorce; Jennifer learns that JJ has been lying to her.

Thursday ("Cold Feet")
Kristen has second thoughts about her scheme; Hope suspects EJ may have been involved with Rafe's attack.

Friday ("Secret Agendas")
Sami has questions for EJ regarding Rafe's assault; Nick and Gabi encounter a dangerous situation.

After her stunning confession to Stefano, EJ, and Sami, Kate realizes Stefano hadn't known about her affair

Sami reacts with disbelief while Stefano storms out after Kate's confession.

Kayla and Cameron present Gabi with a difficult decision regarding Rafe.

Sonny and Will suspect Nick was behind the attack while Hope finds evidence that may implicate EJ.

Gabi remembers overhearing EJ on a mysterious phone call.

Nick and Gabi are held at gunpoint.

TV Guide Previews

5/13, Kate finds a battered Rafe in an alley; Gabi becomes distraught over Rafe; Will and Sonny corner Nick; Kate makes a stunning confession to Stefano, EJ and Sami; Abigail tells JJ she doesn't believe his story about what happened in London.

5/14, Rafe takes a turn for the worse; Kate realizes she's made a huge mistake; Chad ask Abigail if there's still a chance for them; Hope finds evidence that may implicate EJ in Rafe's attack; Kayla and Cameron present Gabi with a difficult decision.

5/15, Kristen and Brady have a major blowup over her family; Marlena asks John if he wants a divorce; Eric comforts Nicole over what happened to Rafe; Jennifer discovers that JJ lied about what happened in London.

5/16, Kristen tries to push Brady away; Hope continues to investigate the attack on Rafe, zeroing in on EJ; Gabi remembers overhearing EJ on a mysterious phone call; Sami starts to doubt EJ's innocence; JJ destroys something he borrows from Daniel.

5/17, Kristen and John continue to toy with each other as they further their secret agendas; Nick comes through for Vargas; Gabi and Hope challenge Sami's loyalty to EJ; Nick's past catches up with him as he and Gabi are held at gunpoint.
Edited by Daytime, May 11 2013, 12:29 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

greeneyedgirl
Member Avatar

I wonder if Ej will be considered a suspect in Rafe's beating(even though Rafe is due one from Ej I don't think he will be the one to do it). This will be the test of Sami's loyalty??? Other than that I don't have a clue.

Gaby's decision about Rafe--- please let it be to pull the plug after he gets the shit beat out of him!

AFaithL

Sorry, Kristen. I have less than zero sympathy for you. You've been a shitty girlfriend for awhile now. Grow the fuck up!

LonePirate
Member Avatar

Daytime
May 1 2013, 03:39 PM

Gabi must make a difficult decision about her brother

Please tell me that the decision is whether or not to take him off life support. If so, do it, Gabi!

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

a Hope spoiler!! :) if only it were something related to a story of her own, or a resolution to Ciara & the envelope.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
May 1 2013, 03:56 PM
a Hope spoiler!! :) if only it were something related to a story of her own, or a resolution to Ciara & the envelope.
I still think Ciara is the one who attacks Rafe.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

blueskies
May 1 2013, 04:01 PM
Supergirlx2
maybe it's Allie. lol.

WillFan
Member Avatar

Daytime
May 1 2013, 03:39 PM

Chad puts his heart on the line with Abigaill

credit: jcren
Go Chad,get your woman,Cameron just go away.

Team Chabby all the way.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
May 1 2013, 04:04 PM
blueskies
Supergirlx2
maybe it's Allie. lol.
Tag-team.

Pookie
Member Avatar

blueskies
Supergirlx2
So...Ciara has turned into HIT GIRL?

http://youtu.be/XGo6b9J2Cks

WillFan
Member Avatar

blueskies
May 1 2013, 04:06 PM
Supergirlx2
blueskies
Supergirlx2
maybe it's Allie. lol.
Tag-team.
Just add Sydney and make it a triple team.LOL

concerned
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
blueskies
Supergirlx2
maybe it's Allie. lol.
You think allies got problems. What about poor. Joey.

At least one of allies parents still gets screen time.

concerned
Member Avatar

WillFan
May 1 2013, 04:20 PM
blueskies
May 1 2013, 04:06 PM
Supergirlx2
blueskies

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
maybe it's Allie. lol.
Tag-team.
Just add Sydney and make it a triple team.LOL
Nu Sydney's too cute. They'ld have to get old Sydney back to sell preteen death squad

am103
Member Avatar

If Ciara is the one who attacks Rafe, I will be seriously pissed lol. A little girl? Seriously? Hopefully there is a different outcome.

blueskies
Member Avatar

concerned
May 1 2013, 04:25 PM
Supergirlx2
blueskies
Supergirlx2
maybe it's Allie. lol.
You think allies got problems. What about poor. Joey.

At least one of allies parents still gets screen time.
Sadly the wrong parent. Besides I presume if their parents are off screen with them they're prob being looked after better.

samwel

Come on Gabi, do us all a favor and pull the damn plug.

I cannot wait to see Sami stand by her man....the very obvious plot point of Johnny is more than likely leading us to EJ being the prime suspect.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

am103
May 1 2013, 04:31 PM
If Ciara is the one who attacks Rafe, I will be seriously pissed lol. A little girl? Seriously? Hopefully there is a different outcome.
we're just kidding. Ciara's not going to be the one that beats up Rafe.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
May 1 2013, 04:51 PM
am103
Idk she could do it. Just needs to steal Kristen's bumpit first.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

blueskies
May 1 2013, 05:00 PM
Supergirlx2
May 1 2013, 04:51 PM
am103
Idk she could do it. Just needs to steal Kristen's bumpit first.
why does she need to steal Kristen's? I'm sure Hope got NT Hope's bump-it back when she was released from prison. ;)

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

My money is on naptime Sydney. ;)

Seriously, though - it's not that hard, Gabi. PULL THE PLUG!!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply