Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of May 13th; *Updated 5/6*
Topic Started: May 1 2013, 03:39 PM (33,184 Views)
The Room Stops
Member Avatar

And yeah, I don't count it as Hope raping John, I count it as Stefano violating them both.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MissLola
Member Avatar

Miselemeas
May 4 2013, 09:39 PM
Presumably, all of us are writing about fictional character's,so
one person's opinion should be as good as another's.
Um :mellow: yes. And they don't need to be condemned to hell for it. :facepalm: I thought we were supposed to be commenting on the show. Not the people posting.
Edited by MissLola, May 5 2013, 05:55 AM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

soapgal
May 3 2013, 08:42 AM
I can only hope that we will be shocked by Rafe dying! Yeah, could never get that lucky. Like many others just hoping he's at least in a coma all summer. It will be like a summer vacation for viewers. Anytime I get to go a day without hearing his pompous, judgmental, hypocritical mouth is a good day of Days for me. At least we will see more Ejami if they are discussing this. All I really care about is that EJ and Sami stay together and from every interview and fan event all signs point to yes.
So true :) I'm so damn tired of seeing this uninteresting character who sucks screen time ever since the beginning of this character. Would rather have seen a more flawed character and an actor with stage presence. Sorry but it seems to be only in soaps as mediocre can exist. Back to topic going to be interesting to see Sami and EJ on friday their conversation will probably be topnotch as always.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

The Scorpion
May 5 2013, 07:55 AM
soapgal
I can only hope that we will be shocked by Rafe dying! Yeah, could never get that lucky. Like many others just hoping he's at least in a coma all summer. It will be like a summer vacation for viewers. Anytime I get to go a day without hearing his pompous, judgmental, hypocritical mouth is a good day of Days for me. At least we will see more Ejami if they are discussing this. All I really care about is that EJ and Sami stay together and from every interview and fan event all signs point to yes.
So true :) I'm so damn tired of seeing this uninteresting character who sucks screen time ever since the beginning of this character. Would rather have seen a more flawed character and an actor with stage presence. Sorry but it seems to be only in soaps as mediocre can exist. Back to topic going to be interesting to see Sami and EJ on friday their conversation will probably be topnotch as always.
it subjective thing
lot can say the same thing about ej
Edited by Partnersincrime, May 5 2013, 08:02 AM.

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
May 5 2013, 08:00 AM
The Scorpion
soapgal
it subjective thing
Maybe it's true, but in my world it's a big difference between the actors, some can act, and some not so much, the same goes with the characters some adds something and some is a big question mark. IMO

Cathalina

Partnersincrime
The Scorpion
soapgal
it subjective thing
Totally agree here. Heck, it boggles my mind that AS is the center of the show when IMO she has an emotional range of stomping, snorting, and smirking. Talk about limited - she doesn't even leave the "s" on the dictionary page. Still, not wishing for her to be killed off because she does have her fans. Struck mute, maybe?

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

ladyofthelake
May 4 2013, 04:53 PM
No. Enough Nickpicking! I don't want Nick to have done it. Accused, maybe,but then found not guilty. It's overkill. I miss the cute geeky Nick.
Nickpicking, you've coined a new term! That's hysterical! :roflol:

camera shy

Cathalina
May 5 2013, 08:12 AM
Partnersincrime
The Scorpion
soapgal
it subjective thing
Totally agree here. Heck, it boggles my mind that AS is the center of the show when IMO she has an emotional range of stomping, snorting, and smirking. Talk about limited - she doesn't even leave the "s" on the dictionary page. Still, not wishing for her to be killed off because she does have her fans. Struck mute, maybe?
You forgot rolling her eyes. :D

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

Angie79
May 5 2013, 12:01 AM
Friday ("Secret Agendas")
Sami has questions for EJ regarding Rafe's assault

Ooh! This is going to be interesting. I'm excited to see the conversation EJ and Sami will have. Sami's loyalty will be tested for sure!

Cathalina

I doubt EJ had Rafe beaten up, but there is an odd connection between him and Vargas that I wonder if the writers will drop or explore. Vargas did seem to know who EJ was, and interested in the fact that Nicole was EJ'S ex. There has been talk of a twist coming, so I wonder if this is part of it.

camera shy

Cathalina
May 5 2013, 09:42 AM
I doubt EJ had Rafe beaten up, but there is an odd connection between him and Vargas that I wonder if the writers will drop or explore. Vargas did seem to know who EJ was, and interested in the fact that Nicole was EJ'S ex. There has been talk of a twist coming, so I wonder if this is part of it.
Vargas talked about how everyone knew who the DiMeras were and I guess that would include the prison population. Maybe this guy Jensen has a connection to Nick and Vargas from prison and a connection to the DiMeras from doing past jobs for them. And I think EJ is going to convince Sami that he's not behind Rafe's beaten, but then it will eventually come out that he was. Didn't JS talk about bad EJ coming back and didn't he and AS joke around in an interview about EJ somewhere down the road having a secret he kept from Sami?

camera shy

Cathalina
You know I thought they brought up Vargas being interested in Nicole once being married to EJ because he was going to try to get some of her divorce settlement, but they never touched on it again on why he was interested.

S loves EJ

LucasHortonFan
May 2 2013, 03:23 PM
If some want Rafe in a coma, then I want something too, Ej to pay for any one of his crimes. I would have loved it if Sami the twit had pulled the plug when she had the chance. But what I am fucking saying, the writers are too fucking chicken to actually kill the bastard off. Hey the rest of us have fantasies too, these are the ones of those that loathe Ej and Sami.

I think EJ has paid for his crimes he has been shoot twice, beaten half to dead, losing custody of his children and the woman he loves, so he has paid just not with prison.

samwel

camera shy
May 5 2013, 09:50 AM
Cathalina
Vargas talked about how everyone knew who the DiMeras were and I guess that would include the prison population. Maybe this guy Jensen has a connection to Nick and Vargas from prison and a connection to the DiMeras from doing past jobs for them. And I think EJ is going to convince Sami that he's not behind Rafe's beaten, but then it will eventually come out that he was. Didn't JS talk about bad EJ coming back and didn't he and AS joke around in an interview about EJ somewhere down the road having a secret he kept from Sami?
EJ and Sami are ot going to be running around killing ppl is what he said bbut they will get badder.......and given what they were filming when the interview was done, the secret is ore than likely taking down Stefano :wub2:

I love this spoiler, cannot wait to see the conversation that they have and Sami standing by her man.

Cathalina

But why would Semi be upset about EJ plotting to take down Stefano? From the way AS presented it in that interview, EJ'S secret didn't seem to be something Sami would be happy about.

Also, anyone have any ideas as to what Nick's secret weapon against Sami could be?

gailwinters
Member Avatar

Cathalina
May 5 2013, 10:44 AM
But why would Semi be upset about EJ plotting to take down Stefano? From the way AS presented it in that interview, EJ'S secret didn't seem to be something Sami would be happy about.

Also, anyone have any ideas as to what Nick's secret weapon against Sami could be?
She would be upset because he's obviously been planning the take down for a while, but failed to tell her about it.

Secret weapon: Nick knows that Sami shot EJ.

samwel

Cathalina

Given JS' wink at the secret and AS having to remind him about it, I highly doubt its something that can come back and destroy him and them and she will be upset because he did not tell her about it.

Sami has very little against her now, so it just might be her shooting EJ.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

gailwinters
May 5 2013, 10:48 AM
Cathalina

She would be upset because he's obviously been planning the take down for a while, but failed to tell her about it.

Secret weapon: Nick knows that Sami shot EJ.
I think that would be a good "secret weapon." It might be a good opportunity for Sami to go back and deal with the consequences of that, especially with EJ. They kinda handled it but I think it can be done better, especially now that EJ and Sami have a different relationship since then. Maybe this is their chance to do so.

camera shy

Why wouldn't he share taking down Stefano with her? She'd love to be in on action. And I wonder how Kristen is going to feel about EJ controlling the DiMera fortune? Loved to see her pissed as hell thinking he was going to cut her out too and seek some revenge Kristen style.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

^^^ Well, only EJ knows why he didn't tell her, but maybe we'll find out soon. LOL

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply