Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of May 13th; *Updated 5/6*
Topic Started: May 1 2013, 03:39 PM (33,857 Views)
S loves EJ

camera shy
May 5 2013, 11:08 AM
Why wouldn't he share taking down Stefano with her? She'd love to be in on action. And I wonder how Kristen is going to feel about EJ controlling the DiMera fortune? Loved to see her pissed as hell thinking he was going to cut her out too and seek some revenge Kristen style.
EJ thinks he has to changed and be a good boy for Sami, when she in reality will love the idea of taking Stefano down. She will be a little pissed at first for not telling her about it but then she will support him.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

samwel

S loves EJ
May 5 2013, 11:18 AM
camera shy
Why wouldn't he share taking down Stefano with her? She'd love to be in on action. And I wonder how Kristen is going to feel about EJ controlling the DiMera fortune? Loved to see her pissed as hell thinking he was going to cut her out too and seek some revenge Kristen style.
EJ thinks he has to changed and be a good boy for Sami, when she in reality will love the idea of taking Stefano down. She will be a little pissed at first for not telling her about it but then she will support him.
more like the less ppl who know the better.....he cannot afford any slip ups or Stefano getting any hints and Sami is ready to trottle Stefano as it is.

marie1969

JamaicanBeauty7
May 5 2013, 08:45 AM
Angie79
May 5 2013, 12:01 AM
Friday ("Secret Agendas")
Sami has questions for EJ regarding Rafe's assault

Ooh! This is going to be interesting. I'm excited to see the conversation EJ and Sami will have. Sami's loyalty will be tested for sure!
seriously I can not wait for this. I am hoping it turns into a blowup fight followed by make up sex. Either way, I am not worried, Sami will stand by her man no matter what.

I am so damn excited about ejami facing their first challenge as a couple. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Cathalina

samwel
May 5 2013, 11:03 AM
Cathalina
May 5 2013, 10:44 AM
But why would Semi be upset about EJ plotting to take down Stefano? From the way AS presented it in that interview, EJ'S secret didn't seem to be something Sami would be happy about.

Also, anyone have any ideas as to what Nick's secret weapon against Sami could be?
Given JS' wink at the secret and AS having to remind him about it, I highly doubt its something that can come back and destroy him and them and she will be upset because he did not tell her about it.

Sami has very little against her now, so it just might be her shooting EJ.

Not saying the secret has to be something nuclear on Ejami (as much as I would love it), but Sami for all her flaws is not too stupid to know that he would need to keep her out of the loop with the Stefano plot for a variety of reasons. Still think it may be something else.

samwel

Cathalina
May 5 2013, 11:42 AM
samwel
May 5 2013, 11:03 AM
Cathalina
But why would Semi be upset about EJ plotting to take down Stefano? From the way AS presented it in that interview, EJ'S secret didn't seem to be something Sami would be happy about.

Also, anyone have any ideas as to what Nick's secret weapon against Sami could be?
Given JS' wink at the secret and AS having to remind him about it, I highly doubt its something that can come back and destroy him and them and she will be upset because he did not tell her about it.

Sami has very little against her now, so it just might be her shooting EJ.

Not saying the secret has to be something nuclear on Ejami (as much as I would love it), but Sami for all her flaws is not too stupid to know that he would need to keep her out of the loop with the Stefano plot for a variety of reasons. Still think it may be something else.
Its Sami, off course she will be upset she was not told......but either way, AS said it is very soon and she would tell us when and if EJ had Rafe almost killed with this 'did he, didn't he' set up, I do not think that is something she would be able to tell us.

S loves EJ

EJ is also keeping from Sami that Nick wants to keep Will´s child from him because his gay not because of Sami.

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

Well, whatever it is the "secret"? So I call it now, EJami will fight and having hot sex because that's exactly how EJami rolls.lol

marie1969

gailwinters
May 5 2013, 11:17 AM
^^^ Well, only EJ knows why he didn't tell her, but maybe we'll find out soon. LOL
I am guessing it is to protect Sami and also to avoid any possible leaks. Ej trusts Sami, but he also knows how impulsive she is. She did tell lucas about the secret plan after all. What Ej is trying to do is very dangerous. So I can understand why he would want to keep Sami out of it even though she would have supported what he was trying to do.

On the other hand, I hope Ej tells her soon. Sami has been upfront with him about everything. I want Ej to do the same.

marie1969

JamaicanBeauty7
May 5 2013, 11:05 AM
gailwinters
May 5 2013, 10:48 AM
Cathalina

She would be upset because he's obviously been planning the take down for a while, but failed to tell her about it.

Secret weapon: Nick knows that Sami shot EJ.
I think that would be a good "secret weapon." It might be a good opportunity for Sami to go back and deal with the consequences of that, especially with EJ. They kinda handled it but I think it can be done better, especially now that EJ and Sami have a different relationship since then. Maybe this is their chance to do so.
I have been waiting for this. I would love for Ejami to have profound emotional discussion about the shooting where they can deal with their demons and put it to rest once and for all.
already forgiven each other and moved on, but still it would be delicious soapy drama to revisit that fateful night.
Edited by marie1969, May 5 2013, 12:55 PM.

quesla

marie1969
May 5 2013, 12:47 PM
JamaicanBeauty7
gailwinters
Cathalina

She would be upset because he's obviously been planning the take down for a while, but failed to tell her about it.

I think that would be a good "secret weapon." It might be a good opportunity for Sami to go back and deal with the consequences of that, especially with EJ. They kinda handled it but I think it can be done better, especially now that EJ and Sami have a different relationship since then. Maybe this is their chance to do so.
I have been waiting for this. I would love for Ejami to have profound emotional discussion about the shooting where they can deal with their demons and put it to rest once and for all.
already forgiven each other and moved on, but still it would be delicious soapy drama to revisit that fateful night.
for a profound emotional discussion u need 2 things good writers and good actors. see the problems here?

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

marie1969
JamaicanBeauty7
gailwinters
Cathalina

Take a number. It took Bo & Hope 7 years to actually put everything on the table re: Zack's death & the aftermath.

I doubt there will ever be a discussion about the shooting. There probably will never be a discussion about Sydney's fake death either. Sami & EJ just do shit to each other & then every so often think that they're madly in love with each other. Ultimately, i don't think they can live in bliss forever. Eventually, one will piss the other off enough that that other wants to retaliate.

lysie
Member Avatar

quesla
May 5 2013, 01:35 PM
marie1969
JamaicanBeauty7
gailwinters

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
for a profound emotional discussion u need 2 things good writers and good actors. see the problems here?
The third thing you need is to NEVER put anything to rest. That's basically the opposite of good drama.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

gailwinters
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
May 5 2013, 02:01 PM
marie1969
JamaicanBeauty7
gailwinters

Take a number. It took Bo & Hope 7 years to actually put everything on the table re: Zack's death & the aftermath.

I doubt there will ever be a discussion about the shooting. There probably will never be a discussion about Sydney's fake death either. Sami & EJ just do shit to each other & then every so often think that they're madly in love with each other. Ultimately, i don't think they can live in bliss forever. Eventually, one will piss the other off enough that that other wants to retaliate.
This is the first time that I remember seeing EJ and Sami be written as madly in love with each other. It brings a different dynamic to their story. That being said, I don't know if they will discuss the shooting, Sydnapping etc. but those acts aren't being ignored by the writers. It seems like someone brings them up to EJ and/or Sami at least once a week.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
marie1969
JamaicanBeauty7
gailwinters

i think it more due to the fact 5 out of 7 years were backburn after got back after zack died and no story

they had story when carly came and even than it still more about carly

so at least bo and hope have excuse with lack airtime given to them

if they hog all airtime it would been different story
Edited by Partnersincrime, May 5 2013, 02:24 PM.

marie1969

quesla
marie1969
JamaicanBeauty7
gailwinters

LOL I get your point about the writers, but IMO Jamison can pull it off. With the right material, they can bring it in spade. Anyway, I still see the potential drama. Besides, with this show, I have learned to make delicious lemonade out of lemons.

marie1969

Supergirlx2
marie1969
JamaicanBeauty7
gailwinters

Oh I have no doubt they will be at each other throat again and they will give in to their destructive nature down the road. Just like I have no doubt they will work things out and find their way back to each other again sooner or later.

It is is Ejami after all. That 's how they roll. Fighting dirty is like foreplay for those two. That's one of the many reasons I love them. They are not average generic couple.

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

lysie
May 5 2013, 02:06 PM
quesla
marie1969
JamaicanBeauty7

The third thing you need is to NEVER put anything to rest. That's basically the opposite of good drama.
On this drama-free show the characters speak about the weather with more gravity than their issues. Those are either laughed off or ignored.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

marie1969
May 5 2013, 02:39 PM
Supergirlx2
marie1969
JamaicanBeauty7

Oh I have no doubt they will be at each other throat again and they will give in to their destructive nature down the road. Just like I have no doubt they will work things out and find their way back to each other again sooner or later.

It is is Ejami after all. That 's how they roll. Fighting dirty is like foreplay for those two. That's one of the many reasons I love them. They are not average generic couple.
like any sami pairing any of sami men still on show will end back together just like if ej and sami break up they will back together it the same case with sami and rafe they will end up back together

concerned
Member Avatar

Cathalina

Maybe Justin decided to include carrie on the legal team.

concerned
Member Avatar

camera shy
Maybe even Everett is smart enough to know Sami is a loose cannon who can't be trusted.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply