Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of May 13th; *Updated 5/6*
Topic Started: May 1 2013, 03:39 PM (33,187 Views)
spartan
Member Avatar

concerned
May 6 2013, 05:17 PM
TreasureCove
May 6 2013, 05:11 PM
Thank you for making my day....

Might have to go find the handcuffs at the jail scene.
*ahem* Please do. B-)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

spartan
May 6 2013, 05:19 PM
concerned
TreasureCove

*ahem* Please do. B-)
Yes, please! :$

And how cute and young does EJ look in that screen cap? And Kate doesn't seem to have aged a day...

soapgal
Member Avatar

The Scorpion
May 6 2013, 12:36 PM
Vicky4Mimi
May 6 2013, 11:42 AM
Quote:

Sami storms out in disbelief after Kate’s confession.

Thanks TomSell for throwing that in the story! I'm pretty sure GT wants to always keep GG/Rafe close at hand in case TPTB or NBC or whoever the crazy people are that thought putting Ejami together was a good idea realize they are dead wrong. Once they give up and tell Gary to do what he wants--he will be ready with a Safe story. I would like a LUMI story or even a Lumi/Safe triangle. Anything that gets this rapist/victim mess off the TV would be great!!

And I think EJ is behind Rafe's beating because that just right up his alley.
Well, personally, I cheer for whoever it was that was decided EJami was the couple Days should go with, of course, other candidates always a possibility but my goodness Sami was totally uninteresting when she was paired with Rafe. With EJ she shines and can be badass and very entertaining. So in my book EJami make sense, damn what they deliver topnotch :) Personally I believe that Ejami is a very popular couple. But this is a soap - no pairing makes it through unscratched. But it's hard to believe EJami hasn't recieved a lot of positive response. Of course, this does not mean everyone like them, but the powers would probably not regret taking a chance on this couple.

ITA! Sami was so boring during the Safe years, I didn't even recognize her. She certainly wasn't the Sami that I grew up watching. Whether you loved or hated Sami she was always entertaining, right up until she became part of the most boring couple on TV. AS and JS always deliver stellar performances and they are at the top of their game when paired with eachother.

There is no doubt that not everyone loves Ejami. I acknowledge many do not, but they do have a huge fan base. There is no question they are a popular couple.

I don't think EJ, Stefano, or Nick were responsible for Rafe's beating. I think that it will be someone who was not an initial suspect. Whoever it is I hope we find out soon so I can buy them a drink.

I think this will just be Ejami angst when Sami questions EJ about it and they will come out even stronger in the end.

concerned
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
May 6 2013, 05:25 PM
spartan
concerned
TreasureCove

*ahem* Please do. B-)

And how cute and young does EJ look in that screen cap? And Kate doesn't seem to have aged a day...

I'm calling it. Best EJ pairing ever.

No Scarves
No Tickles.
No Everett.

Just pure Sweevil.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

EJate >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>... Rate
Edited by JamaicanBeauty7, May 6 2013, 06:37 PM.

lysie
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
May 6 2013, 06:36 PM
EJate >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>... Any other couple EJ, Sami, and Kate have ever been in
Fixed. You're welcome.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

lysie
May 6 2013, 06:42 PM
JamaicanBeauty7
EJate >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>... Any other couple EJ, Sami, and Kate have ever been in
Fixed. You're welcome.
kick in Rafe and we have a deal. And I count whatever he had with Carrie as a "relationship."

lysie
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
May 6 2013, 06:50 PM
lysie
JamaicanBeauty7
Fixed. You're welcome.
kick in Rafe and we have a deal. And I count whatever he had with Carrie as a "relationship."
See? I'm so much better at not liking Rafe than you. I completely forgot he existed despite the original content of your post.

concerned
Member Avatar

lysie
JamaicanBeauty7
Fixed. You're welcome.
Some of Sami's pairings had potential.

DJsMommy
Member Avatar

lazydazes
May 3 2013, 05:05 PM
Sami doesn`t even care about Everett hurting her. So I doubt her caring about him hurting Rafe. I mean he had Rafe caged in the Dimera basement for months and she didn`t give a hoot-n-holler. I doubt that junior`s responsible though cause he doesn`t have the balls to do it. But I`m sure he has enough lipstick/face powder/other cosmetic accessories to put up a good fight if the need warrants.
And if I were stefano, i`d throw ej out on his ass. Really why is he turning on stefano? It`s funny how stefano is always considered `father` when ej`s NOT with Samanther. But when he`s with her stefano isn`t worthy. Junior without a doubt is a fair weather son.
:hail: Great post! I really hope Stefano shows him what a REAL Dimera is about & deposits his ass on an island somewhere just like he did to Tony with nothing but his makeup bag. All this anti-Stefano mess really makes me dislike whatever character JS is supposed to be playing. :redface:

spartan
Member Avatar

concerned
May 6 2013, 06:14 PM
SocRMum1
spartan
concerned

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepPosted Image
*ahem* Please do. B-)

No Scarves
No Tickles.
No Everett.

Just pure Sweevil.
I was already shipping EJami and making my way to the boards from the GA because of them.

I just thought they were incredibly hawt. Like, really, really ......really hot. JS had that mojo working and LK can work it with just about anyone. So yeah.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

lysie
May 6 2013, 06:51 PM
JamaicanBeauty7
May 6 2013, 06:50 PM
lysie
JamaicanBeauty7
Fixed. You're welcome.
See? I'm so much better at not liking Rafe than you. I completely forgot he existed despite the original content of your post.
To be fair, Not too long ago I saw the soapnet promo where Rafe flatlined so he's fresh on my brain at the moment. I instinctively fist pumped too.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

spartan
May 6 2013, 07:18 PM
concerned
May 6 2013, 06:14 PM
SocRMum1
spartan

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepPosted Image

No Scarves
No Tickles.
No Everett.

Just pure Sweevil.
I was already shipping EJami and making my way to the boards from the GA because of them.

I just thought they were incredibly hawt. Like, really, really ......really hot. JS had that mojo working and LK can work it with just about anyone. So yeah.
I was roaming around looking at clips and trying to get a handle on EJami when I came across EJate......JS and LK were smoldering. Those scenes in the police station are still some of my favorites.

michelle
Member Avatar

TreasureCove
May 6 2013, 04:38 PM
michelle
May 6 2013, 01:58 PM
SocRMum1
May 6 2013, 09:47 AM
Sami would have a similar reaction to news like that no matter which one of her exes was involved. It's just how Sami rolls.

And I suspect EJ will be there to witness her reaction in order to glean a little bit of EJami angst out of it. Which works for me because I'll enjoy the post EJami angst make ups. :wub:
Exactly, I mean what woman would want to hear (feelings for the Ex still or not) that their Ex husband HAS BEEN HAVING LOTS OF SEX with your Ex mother in law who also happens to be your arch nemesis in the business world AND if that's not bad enough, the GRANDMOTHER of TWO OF YOUR KIDS?????

GROSS.VOMIT.PUKE.GAG.

Take Sami out of the equation and insert YOURSELF into it and tell me YOU wouldn't storm out yourself!!! :blulaugh:

EJ was having sex with Sami's ex-mother-in-law, the grandmother of Sami's child while he was dating Sami to use her as an incubater
That wasn't the point. The point was about Sami having a reason to be upset/storm out after finding out about her ex husband fucked Kate.

And when EJ boned Kate, he hadn't just BEEN MARRIED to her. They were never committed to each other. THAT changes things.

If some guy I dated, fucked my MIL, meh, I'd probably feel more sorry for her than him. But if my former HUSBAND banged my MIL, yeah, I'd probably cut a bitch.

And at the very, VERY, least, I'd storm out.

EJamandBread
Member Avatar

soapgal
May 6 2013, 06:00 PM

There is no doubt that not everyone loves Ejami. I acknowledge many do not, but they do have a huge fan base. There is no question they are a popular couple.

From observing here, even those who profess to hate EJami can't stop talking about them. That seems like a successful soap story to me.

lysie
Member Avatar

EJamandBread
May 6 2013, 08:11 PM
soapgal

From observing here, even those who profess to hate EJami can't stop talking about them. That seems like a successful soap story to me.
Careful. That makes Rafe highly popular. Please don't have this conversation.

concerned
Member Avatar

lysie
May 6 2013, 08:15 PM
EJamandBread
soapgal

and explains why we are getting so much Daniel and Jennifer.

mirabella

EJamandBread
soapgal

If that is how you judge who is popular, then Dannifer must be the most popular couple on this board......or maybe SAFE!

concerned
Member Avatar

spartan
concerned
TreasureCove

*ahem* Please do. B-)

Mission accomplished.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I love working with Kristian. She's wonderful and fantastic." ~ DC

lysie
May 6 2013, 08:15 PM
EJamandBread
soapgal

and Fetch.
Edited by Supergirlx2, May 6 2013, 11:03 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply