Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of May 13th; *Updated 5/6*
Topic Started: May 1 2013, 03:39 PM (33,844 Views)
Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Gabi has to make a hard choice about Rafe’s future when his condition worsens.
The revelation of Kate’s affair with Rafe hits hard, particularly for Sami and Stefano.
John cuts Marlena out of his life and Kristen tries to keep Brady at bay as she and his father play a game of cat and mouse.
JJ doesn’t like seeing his mom locking lips with Dr. Dan and starts to lash out at him.
Gabi and Nick are abducted by someone from his past.
Ciara’s shenanigans could doom a few Salemites.
http://blog.soapoperafan.com/2013/05/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-and-videos-for-may-13-17/#more-123595
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
May 6 2013, 11:03 PM
lysie
May 6 2013, 08:15 PM
EJamandBread
May 6 2013, 08:11 PM
soapgal
May 6 2013, 06:00 PM

There is no doubt that not everyone loves Ejami. I acknowledge many do not, but they do have a huge fan base. There is no question they are a popular couple.

From observing here, even those who profess to hate EJami can't stop talking about them. That seems like a successful soap story to me.
Careful. That makes Rafe highly popular. Please don't have this conversation.
and Fetch.
Then again, there's an assumption that this board is an accurate sampling of what fans want too, and I would be very hesitant to do that.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
May 7 2013, 04:04 AM
Go, Ciara! B-)

gailwinters
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
May 7 2013, 06:07 AM
Partnersincrime
Go, Ciara! B-)
I'm intrigued.....what is little Ciara going to do?

blueskies
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
May 7 2013, 06:07 AM
Partnersincrime
Go, Ciara! B-)
Here's hoping she gets to wear a bump it while taking people down!!

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

I like Rafe and I like Rafe and Kate and will watch them in clips. Screw Sami and Stefano, they gave them up, so they have no say in their lives. If they wanna do each other into next week, then that is none of Sami or Stefano's business. I don't see Rafe going anywhere anytime soon. After all, Tomlin is at the helm, and GG is his pet. So sorry to disappoint but I see him on Days for a long time.

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

Oh and I hope JJ gives Dannifer hell over Jack. Its time someone did!

LonePirate
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
JJ doesn’t like seeing his mom locking lips with Dr. Dan and starts to lash out at him.
It's about time this show gave us a reason to watch Dannifer. I will gladly tune in any day someone bitches at Daniel.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
The revelation of Kate’s affair with Rafe hits hard, particularly for Sami and Stefano.
John cuts Marlena out of his life and Kristen tries to keep Brady at bay as she and his father play a game of cat and mouse.
http://blog.soapoperafan.com/2013/05/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-and-videos-for-may-13-17/#more-123595
Whenever I read SOF spoilers, it just makes me wish I knew what the original spoilers actually were. I hate how they re-word stuff.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
Good, it's about damn time that someone had this reaction to the Golden Couple of Salem. Besides, JJ's father has been dead less than 9 months and now he sees his mother all over another guy. I think that's the normal reaction of a teenage boy in this situation. I'm more interested in Bitchifer's reaction to him. Will mother-of-the year demonize her own son for not bowing down to Saint Daniel of Salem or will she consider her son's feelings for once and think of how hard it is for him to see her with another man so soon after his father's death? I'm guessing she acts like a patronizing bitch to her own kid, but we'll see. I also hope that JJ reams out his Dannifer cheerleader sister too. Oh, and he can tell Aunt Maggie to shove it too. :)

gailwinters
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
May 7 2013, 07:48 AM
Partnersincrime
Whenever I read SOF spoilers, it just makes me wish I knew what the original spoilers actually were. I hate how they re-word stuff.
If these are accurate in the small details, we now know that Jensen is someone from Nick's past and that ties in to the May sweeps spoilers that Nick's past catches up to him in a horrifying way.

lysie
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Partnersincrime
If you ask specifics, I'll tell you.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

lysie
May 7 2013, 08:33 AM
tomsawyer
Partnersincrime
Thanks! Does it actually say that Jensen is somebody from Nick's past?

lysie
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
May 7 2013, 08:36 AM
lysie
tomsawyer
Partnersincrime
Nope.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

lysie
May 7 2013, 08:39 AM
tomsawyer
May 7 2013, 08:36 AM
lysie
tomsawyer
Nope.
Thanks.

lysie
Member Avatar

Meanwhile, I just realized I read one wrong. It's not Sami that storms out, it's Stefano. Sorry! I'll fix it in ours.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

lysie
May 7 2013, 09:11 AM
Meanwhile, I just realized I read one wrong. It's not Sami that storms out, it's Stefano. Sorry! I'll fix it in ours.
LOL - and not one of us even questioned it. It actually makes more sense that Sami would storm out.

lysie
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
May 7 2013, 09:20 AM
lysie
LOL - and not one of us even questioned it. It actually makes more sense that Sami would storm out.
I know! I see "storm out" I think Sami apparently.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

lysie
LOL. Well, at least your mistake provided lots of fodder for debate yesterday.

I wonder if Stefano actually cares if Kate's sleeping with someone else. So far he hasn't seemed to give her much thought.

tatigers81
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
May 7 2013, 09:25 AM
lysie
LOL. Well, at least your mistake provided lots of fodder for debate yesterday.

I wonder if Stefano actually cares if Kate's sleeping with someone else. So far he hasn't seemed to give her much thought.
Just had to say - i love your profile pic of Susan & baby ej - I sure wish they'd have Eileen do Susan & visit EJ - it would be so fun to see old crazy country Susan & her dignified British son in a scene "I can't believe dat my baby boy is marryin dat ol' mean mean mean sami brady" LOL

(or at least a dream sequence about it! )

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply