Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of May 13th; *Updated 5/6*
Topic Started: May 1 2013, 03:39 PM (34,113 Views)
WillFan
Member Avatar

Monday May 13:

Rafe's brutally attacked and left for dead, but who did it?

Tuesday May 14:

While some speculate Nick's behind Rafe's attack, Hope has evidence that might implicate EJ.

Chad puts his heart on the line by asking Abigail if thereís still a chance for them.

Wednesday May 15:

Marlena asks John if he wants a divorce.

Thursday May 16:

JJ "accidentally" destroys something borrowed from Daniel.

Friday May 17:

Gabi and Hope challenge Samiís loyalty to EJ. Later, Sami asks EJ if heís responsible for Rafe's assault.

http://soaps.sheknows.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lachelle73

Where are the Will and Sonny spoilers?

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

lysie
May 6 2013, 06:04 AM

Kayla and Cameron present Gabi with a difficult decision regarding Rafe.

PULL THE PLUG GABZILLA!!!!!

blueskies
Member Avatar

Maybe this means Hope will interrogate Ej.

Oh I could make so many dirty jokes here but will refrain.

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

WillFan
May 7 2013, 09:55 AM
Monday May 13:

Tuesday May 14:

While some speculate Nick's behind Rafe's attack, Hope has evidence that might implicate EJ.

Chad puts his heart on the line by asking Abigail if thereís still a chance for them.

Wednesday May 15:

Marlena asks John if he wants a divorce.

Thursday May 16:

JJ "accidentally" destroys something borrowed from Daniel.

Friday May 17:

Gabi and Hope challenge Samiís loyalty to EJ. Later, Sami asks EJ if heís responsible for Rafe's assault.

http://soaps.sheknows.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/
I love the theory that Ciara-of-the-Corn is the one who goes after Rafe. Maybe he refused her invite to a tea-party?

Speculation: Nick had someone beat up Rafe because Nick knows that will put Sami off her game & she's the one who took his loot, see.

Aww! Chabigail! I wish they'd give Kate Mansi a storyline - something that's NOT a love triangle. She's capable of far better, IMO.

Just cause Mar asks for a divorce...oh wait - they aren't even married? Epic fail on the part of the writers. JarlenaFTW. Go 'way, Fauxman. Brady, you're a doomed idiot. Kritter...ugh...go back whence you came.

Let me guess...JJ has very little back-story other than we know he's J&J's son, and he hates Daniel. That SHOULD be enough - Daniel is a manwhore, but seriously - what else do they have for this character other than to prop & pimp Danifer?

Sami's "loyalty" to EJ will last as long as he holds her purse & helps her name lipstick. The FIRST time she finds out he lies (lied...he already kinda did when he stole that MadWorld file from Nick's flash drive), she'll turn on him faster than ...uhh...something that turns fast. Sorry, Sami, but Elvis is too easy a mark to be set up for Rafe's attack. That thirty grand you swiped from Nick is gonna bite you on the fanny!!

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

So Stefano is the one that storms out? Thanks for clarifying, Lysie. I'm more intrigued now. Sami storming out is par for the course. She does that with everything. But Stefano? My state heart beats once more!

Oh, Chad. I hope she doesn't crush your heart. I like Cam and Abby together but damnit, Chabby still got it!

I get the impression that Sami defends EJ to Gabi and Hope (from loyalty being tested) but then goes home to confront EJ about it. I'm going to like how that goes down.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

JamaicanBeauty7
May 7 2013, 06:07 AM
Partnersincrime
May 7 2013, 04:04 AM
Go, Ciara! B-)
Ciara should totally reopen Shenanigans at the end of all this. ;)

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

WillFan
May 7 2013, 09:55 AM
Monday May 13:
Ciara!

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

blueskies
May 7 2013, 10:11 AM

if Hope does interrogate EJ, i don't think Lysie's Elope fangirl heart will be able to take it.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

blueskies

Please don't refrain.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

This John/Marlena/Brady/Kritter SL is making me nautious.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Stefano storms out??

What a girl.

Elope. :wub2:

blueskies
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
May 7 2013, 10:49 AM
blueskies

Please don't refrain.
Hopefully she'll interrogate him hard all night till she gets the truth out of him.

MMk9987

I for some can not believe it takes Rafe getting beat up for Kate to realize she loves him.

AFaithL

Partnersincrime
May 7 2013, 04:04 AM

John cuts Marlena out of his life and Kristen tries to keep Brady at bay as she and his father play a game of cat and mouse.

http://blog.soapoperafan.com/2013/05/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-and-videos-for-may-13-17/#more-123595
Disgusting, creepy, unwatchable scenario.

La_Laa

SoapGal1
May 7 2013, 10:04 AM
lysie
May 6 2013, 06:04 AM

Kayla and Cameron present Gabi with a difficult decision regarding Rafe.

PULL THE PLUG GABZILLA!!!!!
LMAO!

Gabi -> Gabzilla, Gabore, Gabitch, Gabikins :D

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

You know what's funny? If the guy who beats up Rafe is the prisoner that was the subject of today's prisoner release letter, then we were right - Ciara really was behind Rafe's beating!! :teehee:

blueskies
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
May 7 2013, 06:19 PM
You know what's funny? If the guy who beats up Rafe is the prisoner that was the subject of today's prisoner release letter, then we were right - Ciara really was behind Rafe's beating!! :teehee:
that's true! i bet she knew exactly what she was doing too. Evil genius.

i<3ddjmalways
Member Avatar
Deidre and Drake-Day of Days 2014

As I sit here reading these ridiculous spoilers it actually makes me miss MarDar. I know they didn't have a lot of fans and weren't well liked. But I for one, actually liked them. They were never really given a chance to tell the stories they wanted to tell. NBC wasn't fair to them at all. I say I miss them because MarDar liked John and Marlena and wrote for them! They knew their characters, their history, and knew how to write for them. I loved John and Marlena under MarDar's tenure and I would take that John and Marlena any day over the John and Marlena we are seeing now. When MarDar were writing, John and Marlena had a house, they had a Christmas, John wasn't an asshole, and Marlena wasn't whatever TomSell are making her now. They were together, in love, and they were a team. They stood by each other, just like they always should and what they should be doing now. Marlena was there for John throughout his paralysis, and his jail time for extortion, Marlena even asked Stefano himself to help get John out of jail because of how much she loved him and believed in him.
If MarDar were still writing and they had to write Kristen's return, it would have been written so differently. John and Marlena would have stood together against Kristen and fought to stay together and bring her down again. They wouldn't be apart, John wouldn't be pushing her away, Marlena wouldn't have kept things from John regarding Kristen and she wouldn't have been insecure about John's love for her. She would have told John about Brady and Kristen right away, because she would have no doubts about John's love for her. They would trust each other.
I just never understood why Kristen always seems to have the upper hand in her schemes, even way back in 1996, and 1997. Is it too much to ask to let John and Marlena be a step ahead of her for once? I would watch that and be on the edge of my seat wondering what was going to happen, now I just want to fall asleep because the way John is handling Kristen now is absolutely retarded and totally out of character!
John would never push his soulmate away and wish her on her ex husband no matter what she had said or done! Because he loves her, always has and always will no matter what TomSell try to feed us. This garbage that they are feeding us now is absurd! This is the woman who has stood behind him through thick and thin and has even risked her life for him and vice versa, now all the sudden we are supposed to forget that? TomSell don't know John and Marlena or their history and can't write for them to save their lives! I hope that somewhere down the line there is a light at the end of the tunnel for John and Marlena, but I'm not going to hold my breath! I will never give up on J&M or their love but I have given up on TomSell and the fact that they just don't give a damn! :flipoff:
Okay I'm done. :soapbox: :redface:
Edited by i<3ddjmalways, May 7 2013, 08:51 PM.

Cathalina

SocRMum1
May 7 2013, 09:20 AM
lysie
May 7 2013, 09:11 AM
Meanwhile, I just realized I read one wrong. It's not Sami that storms out, it's Stefano. Sorry! I'll fix it in ours.
LOL - and not one of us even questioned it. It actually makes more sense that Sami would storm out.
:shrug: I don't know. I mean at that point if I am reading correctly Race has already been brutally attacked. Stefano doesn't give a whit about Rafe, but Sami does. Even with her childish ways I couldn't see her storming out while someone she cares about is lying there possibly dying.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply