Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of May 13th; *Updated 5/6*
Topic Started: May 1 2013, 03:39 PM (33,973 Views)
soapgal
Member Avatar

I love that Ciara is turning into another Brady hell-child. It will be a proud moment when she switches her first paternity test.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lachelle73

Are we going to know anything about Jensen, and why would he attack Rafe. Did Rafe put him in prison, and why would they let him out if he still such a danger. I am just glad this story is starting to move along. I hope that Will gets his rights back, is Sami going to get the evidence from Bernandi? I hope before all the kidnapping that Will gets his rights so that when AG is born he will have his rights back.

Pookie
Member Avatar

RE: Who attacks Rafe

Look closely at this preview:

http://youtu.be/HPHEsxdNx2c

Look at the color of Nick's shirt when Rafe is confronting him. Then look at the color of the shirt of the person holding the pipe that knocks Rafe upside the head. Same shirt. It's Nick.

ETA: And if Sami is in jail in the next few months, I'm betting crazy ass Nick frames Sami for the beating.
Edited by Pookie, May 8 2013, 11:23 AM.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

Pookie
May 8 2013, 11:22 AM

Look at the color of Nick's shirt when Rafe is confronting him. Then look at the color of the shirt of the person holding the pipe that knocks Rafe upside the head. Same shirt. It's Nick.

ETA: And if Sami is in jail in the next few months, I'm betting crazy ass Nick frames Sami for the beating.
I think you're right.

From that preview, it seems Nick attacks Rafe with a pipe that lands him in some sort of coma/whatever and then much later Rafe ends up in a fist-fight with someone else????

ETA: i don't agree with him framing Sami for the beating, that woman is well more than capable of getting into trouble on her own, she don't need Nick for that.
Edited by Laufeyson, May 8 2013, 11:29 AM.

Pookie
Member Avatar

Laufeyson
May 8 2013, 11:27 AM
Pookie

I think you're right.

From that preview, it seems Nick attacks Rafe with a pipe that lands him in some sort of coma/whatever and then much later Rafe ends up in a fist-fight with someone else????

ETA: i don't agree with him framing Sami for the beating, that woman is well more than capable of getting into trouble on her own, she don't need Nick for that.
Where are you getting the fist fight info from?

Pookie
Member Avatar

Laufeyson
Pookie

I think you're right.

True BUT. Sami stole the money, which, in part, causes the whole kidnapping. I could easily see Nick blaming Sami for everything. Especially if Gabi leaves him after it. Nick has PLENTY of motivation to frame Sami for the attack. IF Nick is the one who attacks Rafe, he's going to have to throw the police off of his trail and put them onto someone else. So why not Sami.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

Pookie
May 8 2013, 11:43 AM
Laufeyson
Pookie

I think you're right.

Wasn't there a picture on twitter of Rafe looking like he'd been in a scuffle? I know I saw it somewhere here this past week.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

Pookie
May 8 2013, 11:45 AM
Laufeyson
Pookie

I think you're right.

True BUT. Sami stole the money, which, in part, causes the whole kidnapping. I could easily see Nick blaming Sami for everything. Especially if Gabi leaves him after it. Nick has PLENTY of motivation to frame Sami for the attack. IF Nick is the one who attacks Rafe, he's going to have to throw the police off of his trail and put them onto someone else. So why not Sami.
Honestly if they do put her in jail and throw away the key, I will throw a month-long party in celebration.

lachelle73

In the pic was Rafe wearing a light colored jacket, I think that comes into play later I'm not sure, I saw that spoiler and he had a scar on his forhead so maybe that happens after he gets better and back to work. Plus the spoiler says that Kate finds him in the alley so I think the knock on the head is what gets him at least I hope that is it. I don't want to see him get beaten up. Plus why does Sami end up in jail? Is she in jail while Will and Sonny are saving Nik and Gabi or does she go to jail later. Maybe after everything she tells what happened and with her stealing the money from Nik and assaulting a cop she gets arrested. I just hope that Will, Sonny and Gabi and baby are okay after all of this.

Pookie
Member Avatar

Laufeyson
May 8 2013, 01:14 PM
Pookie
Laufeyson
Pookie

I think you're right.

Wasn't there a picture on twitter of Rafe looking like he'd been in a scuffle? I know I saw it somewhere here this past week.
Wouldn't that just be him after getting knocked upside the head?

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

Pookie
May 8 2013, 01:36 PM
Laufeyson
Pookie
Laufeyson

Quoting limited to 4 levels deephttp://youtu.be/HPHEsxdNx2c
I'm pretty sure these are two separate incidents. He gets hit in the back of the head in that promo and in the other pic, his face looks bruised, like he tried to stop a fist with his face.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Why did EJ attack Rafe?

This show and their predictability...come on!

Deverauxfan
Member Avatar

EJ didn't attack Rafe.

EJamandBread
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
May 7 2013, 06:06 AM
Supergirlx2
May 6 2013, 11:03 PM
lysie
May 6 2013, 08:15 PM
EJamandBread
May 6 2013, 08:11 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Careful. That makes Rafe highly popular. Please don't have this conversation.
and Fetch.
Then again, there's an assumption that this board is an accurate sampling of what fans want too, and I would be very hesitant to do that.
I don't think this board is representative of much (though it sure is fun!). I just chuckle that some people continue to say EJami makes them sick, Sami is a pig, etc., etc., yet the EJami spoilers tend to get the most discussion. I doubt it means anything more than I personally find it interesting. :)

Pookie
Member Avatar

Laufeyson
May 8 2013, 01:41 PM
Pookie
May 8 2013, 01:36 PM
Laufeyson
Pookie

Quoting limited to 4 levels deephttp://youtu.be/HPHEsxdNx2c
I'm pretty sure these are two separate incidents. He gets hit in the back of the head in that promo and in the other pic, his face looks bruised, like he tried to stop a fist with his face.
I guess I'm confused. Because by the end of this week Rafe is attacked. The spoilers say he's beaten within an inch of his life. The promo shows a pipe blow to the head. There could be more beating after that. Then then the spoilers for the following week have Rafe fighting for his life in a hospital as his condition worsens.

So I'm wondering when is there supposed to be time for this alleged 2nd beating.

Brewster
Member Avatar

WillFan
May 7 2013, 09:55 AM
Monday May 13:

Rafe's brutally attacked and left for dead, but who did it?
Someone who deserves a medal.

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

Pookie

The shirt Nick is wearing in that clip is a darker blue than the shirt worn by the person that hits RAFE

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

lachelle73
May 8 2013, 01:25 PM
In the pic was Rafe wearing a light colored jacket, I think that comes into play later I'm not sure, I saw that spoiler and he had a scar on his forhead so maybe that happens after he gets better and back to work. Plus the spoiler says that Kate finds him in the alley so I think the knock on the head is what gets him at least I hope that is it. I don't want to see him get beaten up. Plus why does Sami end up in jail? Is she in jail while Will and Sonny are saving Nik and Gabi or does she go to jail later. Maybe after everything she tells what happened and with her stealing the money from Nik and assaulting a cop she gets arrested. I just hope that Will, Sonny and Gabi and baby are okay after all of this.
Will is supposed to get shot by the guy who kidnaps Nick and Gabi. Will rescues Gabi first and goes back for Nick when the guy shoots him. Sonny delivers the baby. Will ends up in the hospital. According to a spoiler that was on willxsonny.tumblr.com.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Few more details here...

Zap2it Previews for week of May 13th

Monday
Kate finds Rafe unconscious in an alley; Will and Sonny confront Nick; Kate makes a confession to Stefano, E.J. and Sami; Abigail questions J.J. about what happened in London.

Tuesday
Gabi must make a difficult decision about Rafe; Hope suspects E.J. was involved in the attack on Rafe; Kate realizes it was a mistake to tell Stefano about Rafe; Chad asks Abigail about their relationship.

Wednesday
Brady argues with Kristen about her family; Marlena talks to John about their relationship; Eric consoles Nicole; Jennifer confronts J.J. about London.

Thursday
Kristen feels uncertain about following through with her plan; John ends things with Marlena; Hope continues to investigate Rafe's attack; J.J. ruins something of Daniel's.

Friday
Kristen and John each further their secret agendas; someone steals the photo of Kristen and Sy; Sami questions E.J. about the assault; Nick gives Vargas what he wants.

http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCProgram.do?sId=EP00001189&t=Days+of+our+Lives&method=getEpisodesForShow&desc=on

BeeBee
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
May 8 2013, 10:27 PM
Few more details here...

Zap2it Previews for week of May 13th

Monday
Kate finds Rafe unconscious in an alley; Will and Sonny confront Nick; Kate makes a confession to Stefano, E.J. and Sami; Abigail questions J.J. about what happened in London.

Tuesday
Gabi must make a difficult decision about Rafe; Hope suspects E.J. was involved in the attack on Rafe; Kate realizes it was a mistake to tell Stefano about Rafe; Chad asks Abigail about their relationship.

Wednesday
Brady argues with Kristen about her family; Marlena talks to John about their relationship; Eric consoles Nicole; Jennifer confronts J.J. about London.

Thursday
Kristen feels uncertain about following through with her plan; John ends things with Marlena; Hope continues to investigate Rafe's attack; J.J. ruins something of Daniel's.

Friday
Kristen and John each further their secret agendas; someone steals the photo of Kristen and Sy; Sami questions E.J. about the assault; Nick gives Vargas what he wants.

http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCProgram.do?sId=EP00001189&t=Days+of+our+Lives&method=getEpisodesForShow&desc=on

Someone steals the photograph of Kristen and Sy??? Who? Nick gives Vargas what he wants???What?
Once again,I am intrigued.Let the speculation begin
Edited by BeeBee, May 8 2013, 11:14 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply