Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of May 13th; *Updated 5/6*
Topic Started: May 1 2013, 03:39 PM (33,210 Views)
Laufeyson
Member Avatar

^^^Nick/Vargas: the only thing I can thing of is money. It's the only thing Vargas is interested in.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Laufeyson
May 8 2013, 11:08 PM
^^^Nick/Vargas: the only thing I can thing of is money. It's the only thing Vargas is interested in.
I'm thinking the same thing about Vargas but how does Nick get his hands on thirty to one hundred thousand dollars in a week?

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I love working with Kristian. She's wonderful and fantastic." ~ DC

tomsawyer
May 8 2013, 10:27 PM
Friday
someone steals the photo of Kristen and Sy;
Nick gives Vargas what he wants.

1. NOOOOOOOO... I hope Ciara throws another fit! Also, shame on whoever steals it. Taking something from a little girl. ;)
2. I REALLY hope Vargas does a happy dance. lol.

Pookie
Member Avatar

BeeBee
May 8 2013, 11:16 PM
Laufeyson
I'm thinking the same thing about Vargas but how does Nick get his hands on thirty to one hundred thousand dollars in a week?
Embezzles it from Kate's company?

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

Pookie
May 8 2013, 11:28 PM
BeeBee
Laufeyson
Nick continues to be a multifaceted character despite his one-dimensional villainy. I haven't seen anything like this in years.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Pookie
May 8 2013, 11:28 PM
BeeBee
Laufeyson
Kate runs the company,it actually belongs to Victor.I like the idea but I don't think Nick would be desperate enough to steal from Victor.Given Victor's background,it would make more sense for Nick to explain what happened and ask Victor for the money.Victor would not have many qualms about illegal activity,would not want Maggie to be distressed over something happening to Nick,and might step in and have a little talk with Vargas and associates.

i<3ddjmalways
Member Avatar
What a beautiful couple!

tomsawyer
Wednesday
Marlena talks to John about their relationship

Why bother? John doesn't give a damn about her anymore.

Quote:

Thursday
John ends things with Marlena.

Huge FAIL!!! The show doesn't give two shits, if they did they would know that John would NEVER do this!!!

I hate this f***ing show!!!

:censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :redface: :redface: :redface: :badmood: :badmood: :badmood:
Edited by i<3ddjmalways, May 9 2013, 12:58 AM.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
May 8 2013, 11:25 PM
tomsawyer
Friday

1. NOOOOOOOO... I hope Ciara throws another fit! Also, shame on whoever steals it. Taking something from a little girl. ;)
I bet it was ms Hogate. :glare:

blueskies
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
tomsawyer
Friday

I know. I'm sort of hoping it's Theo....

Daytime
Member Avatar

Daily Spoilers week of May 13th

5/13, Kate finds Rafe unconscious in an alley; Will and Sonny confront Nick; Kate makes a confession to Stefano, E.J. and Sami; Abigail questions J.J. about what happened in London.

5/14, Gabi must make a difficult decision about Rafe; Hope suspects E.J. was involved in the attack on Rafe; Kate realizes it was a mistake to tell Stefano about Rafe; Chad asks Abigail about their relationship.

5/15, Brady argues with Kristen about her family; Marlena talks to John about their relationship; Eric consoles Nicole; Jennifer confronts J.J. about London.

5/16, Kristen feels uncertain about following through with her plan; John ends things with Marlena; Hope continues to investigate Rafe's attack; J.J. ruins something of Daniel's.

5/17, Kristen and John each further their secret agendas; someone steals the photo of Kristen and Sy; Sami questions E.J. about the assault; Nick gives Vargas what he wants.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I love working with Kristian. She's wonderful and fantastic." ~ DC

blueskies
May 9 2013, 05:50 AM
Supergirlx2
tomsawyer
Friday

I know. I'm sort of hoping it's Theo....
Theo, or one of her other classmates, taking it I could live with. I just don't want all this Ciara/Envelope stuff to end with a null point. I want Brady/Hope/Victor to see the pic at some point.

lachelle73

tomsawyer
Few more details here...

Zap2it Previews for week of May 13th

Monday
Kate finds Rafe unconscious in an alley; Will and Sonny confront Nick; Kate makes a confession to Stefano, E.J. and Sami; Abigail questions J.J. about what happened in London.

Tuesday
Gabi must make a difficult decision about Rafe; Hope suspects E.J. was involved in the attack on Rafe; Kate realizes it was a mistake to tell Stefano about Rafe; Chad asks Abigail about their relationship.

Wednesday
Brady argues with Kristen about her family; Marlena talks to John about their relationship; Eric consoles Nicole; Jennifer confronts J.J. about London.

Thursday
Kristen feels uncertain about following through with her plan; John ends things with Marlena; Hope continues to investigate Rafe's attack; J.J. ruins something of Daniel's.

Friday
Kristen and John each further their secret agendas; someone steals the photo of Kristen and Sy; Sami questions E.J. about the assault; Nick gives Vargas what he wants.

http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCProgram.do?sId=EP00001189&t=Days+of+our+Lives&method=getEpisodesForShow&desc=on

When Will and Sonny confront Nik does that mean that Will has his rights back, I really hope so. Sami is suppose to talk to Stef on Friday is that right, maybe he gives her the evidence and they nullify the agreement and he has his rights I really hope so. :P

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

lachelle73
May 9 2013, 09:59 AM
When Will and Sonny confront Nik does that mean that Will has his rights back, I really hope so. Sami is suppose to talk to Stef on Friday is that right, maybe he gives her the evidence and they nullify the agreement and he has his rights I really hope so. :P
I think Will and Sonny are confronting Nick about Rafe's beating. There are other spoilers that Wilson suspects Nick was behind it.

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

tomsawyer
May 9 2013, 10:02 AM
lachelle73
I think Will and Sonny are confronting Nick about Rafe's beating. There are other spoilers that Wilson suspects Nick was behind it.
I do not think Will is going to get his rights back until after the baby is born. He is supposed to get shot trying to rescue Nick from kidnappers and Will ends up in the hospital.

lachelle73

kay
May 9 2013, 12:34 PM
tomsawyer
lachelle73
I do not think Will is going to get his rights back until after the baby is born. He is supposed to get shot trying to rescue Nick from kidnappers and Will ends up in the hospital.
Oh, NO so we have to wait til after the baby is born for Will to get his rights back, really come on writers!!! As long as Will is okay and Sonny is there I will be happy.

justforfun

I haven't read through all of the pages, but my guess is that the letter that Ciara intercepted and hid from Hope about a prisoner release is the same person behind Rafe's beating. I think he has ties to Nick and Vargas in prison, and may have even been someone who hurt Nick in prison. But I think Rafe put this guy behind bars and that's why he beats him up and has nothing to do with Nick or Vargas. I wonder how long it will take until the letter resurfaces. I'm sure we will see screen shots of it everytime Hope is in her office over the next few weeks/months.

I am just thankful that Rafe has a story away from Sami. I can't wait to see Kate by his bedside while Sami has to watch from afar! That will be good. Even better is that Rafe loses his memory for awhile and doesn't remember Sami at all!!

MMk9987

I am just happy Kate finally see that she really does love Rafe and it look him nearly dying for her to figure this out.

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

justforfun
May 9 2013, 07:03 PM
I haven't read through all of the pages, but my guess is that the letter that Ciara intercepted and hid from Hope about a prisoner release is the same person behind Rafe's beating. I think he has ties to Nick and Vargas in prison, and may have even been someone who hurt Nick in prison. But I think Rafe put this guy behind bars and that's why he beats him up and has nothing to do with Nick or Vargas. I wonder how long it will take until the letter resurfaces. I'm sure we will see screen shots of it everytime Hope is in her office over the next few weeks/months.

I am just thankful that Rafe has a story away from Sami. I can't wait to see Kate by his bedside while Sami has to watch from afar! That will be good. Even better is that Rafe loses his memory for awhile and doesn't remember Sami at all!!
He probably will not remember Kate either.

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

kay
May 9 2013, 12:34 PM
tomsawyer
lachelle73
Also, Sonny delivers the baby, probably in the Horton cabin.

Daytime
Member Avatar

TV Guide Previews

5/13, Kate finds a battered Rafe in an alley; Gabi becomes distraught over Rafe; Will and Sonny corner Nick; Kate makes a stunning confession to Stefano, EJ and Sami; Abigail tells JJ she doesn't believe his story about what happened in London.

5/14, Rafe takes a turn for the worse; Kate realizes she's made a huge mistake; Chad ask Abigail if there's still a chance for them; Hope finds evidence that may implicate EJ in Rafe's attack; Kayla and Cameron present Gabi with a difficult decision.

5/15, Kristen and Brady have a major blowup over her family; Marlena asks John if he wants a divorce; Eric comforts Nicole over what happened to Rafe; Jennifer discovers that JJ lied about what happened in London.

5/16, Kristen tries to push Brady away; Hope continues to investigate the attack on Rafe, zeroing in on EJ; Gabi remembers overhearing EJ on a mysterious phone call; Sami starts to doubt EJ's innocence; JJ destroys something he borrows from Daniel.

5/17, Kristen and John continue to toy with each other as they further their secret agendas; Nick comes through for Vargas; Gabi and Hope challenge Sami's loyalty to EJ; Nick's past catches up with him as he and Gabi are held at gunpoint.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply