Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of May 13th; *Updated 5/6*
Topic Started: May 1 2013, 03:39 PM (34,134 Views)
LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

I'm not watching. If Lucas comes on at all I will watch the clips only, but when I say I am not watching, I mean I'm not watching. Imho Gh has become the better soap for me. I'm hooked. I keep checking the spoilers to see if anything is worth watching. I can not believe this is may sweeps. I think I'll start checking out the Gh section of the board.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

I was waiting for Sami's loyalty to be tested. I have no doubt she will stand by EJ.

Gabi has been hot & cold for me in the rootable department for a while but she will forever be a fav if puts Rafe off life support (if that's the situation). Pull the damn plug, Gabi! :pray:

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Awww, I'm going to root for Rafe just cause....Even smugs need lovin'. Just look at John.

greeneyedgirl
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
May 1 2013, 05:55 PM
I was waiting for Sami's loyalty to be tested. I have no doubt she will stand by EJ.

Gabi has been hot & cold for me in the rootable department for a while but she will forever be a fav if puts Rafe off life support (if that's the situation). Pull the damn plug, Gabi! :pray:
your avi!!

EM has one of the cutest smiles:)

Pookie
Member Avatar

blueskies
May 1 2013, 05:00 PM
Supergirlx2
May 1 2013, 04:51 PM
am103
May 1 2013, 04:31 PM
If Ciara is the one who attacks Rafe, I will be seriously pissed lol. A little girl? Seriously? Hopefully there is a different outcome.
we're just kidding. Ciara's not going to be the one that beats up Rafe.
Idk she could do it. Just needs to steal Kristen's bumpit first.
Check it. Ciara keeps acting up. Eventually, Hope gets fed up and puts Ciara on Adderall. The drugs make Ciara snap like a psychotic squirrel. Then she starts stalking Kristen and Brady FOR REALS. One night, Kristen will wake up to find Naptime Ciara standing over hear, wearing the DiMera bump it, holding Sami's new gun and demanding Kristen give her the money so she can go find Bo. Because, you know, "Kristen likes giving people money."

concerned
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
May 1 2013, 05:55 PM

Sami?? Loyalty??? :teehee:

Good luck finding that to test it.

Caylee
Member Avatar

Quote:

Chad puts his heart on the line with Abigaill

Sweet! :rockon: Get your girl Chad!

Quote:

Gabi must make a difficult decision about her brother

:sleep:

Edited by Caylee, May 1 2013, 07:25 PM.

Happylover

Please no chad and abby yuck!!

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

I wonder, if we keep talking about it enough, in four months, Ciarra will show up with a bump-it just cause we talked about it. You think maybe someone can tweet a request and someone can do up her hair and tweet a picture? We have to see if she will truly fit the part.

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

They'd be more likely to shave her head :eyeroll:

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

TreasureCove
May 1 2013, 08:39 PM
They'd be more likely to shave her head :eyeroll:
She's too young to pull a Britney. lol.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
May 1 2013, 05:59 PM
Awww, I'm going to root for Rafe just cause....Even smugs need lovin'. Just look at John.
I'm going to root for him too.

To stay in that damn coma.

marie1969

Thanks for posting. I personally could not care less if Ej is the one who ordered the beatdown on Rafe or not, though I think it is a red herring. Either way Rafe had it coming in spade. I am 100% on team Ej. My boy should have given superRafe the Dimera style ass-wiping he has been begging for since last summer.

I am actually looking forward to Sami's loyalty being tested. I am totally confident my girl will pass the test with flying color. Ejami have been in their honeymoon period for the past few months. I think their love and commitment is now strong enough to face anything that is thrown their way. I want them to deal with the difficult times hand and hand and land on their feet together as a team and a family.

As for Gabi difficult choice, I wish she would pull the plug, but I know I won't be so lucky. So I hope Rafe stay in a long coma for months to come.

Rooting to Chad to get the girl, nothing against Cam, but I am on team Chad. He is after all a Dimera.
Edited by marie1969, May 1 2013, 09:15 PM.

soapgal
Member Avatar

Obviously TPTB are setting it up to make it look like EJ was behind the attack on Rafe. He didn't, he's the red herring. The whole point of this is to test Sami's loyalty to EJ and when she stands by him solidify their status as a supercouple.

Gabi PULL THE PLUG! Is there somewhere I can make donations to the TPTB to make this happen?

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

O/T: what's a red herring?

soapgal
Member Avatar

Classic
May 1 2013, 09:08 PM

Intentionally misleading information. Something planted to throw you off from the truth.

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

Quote:

Gabi must make a difficult decision about her brother

Sure hope Rafe slips into a coma...less screen time :cheer:

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

SoapGal1
May 1 2013, 09:01 PM
ladyofthelake
May 1 2013, 05:59 PM
I'm going to root for him too.

To stay in that damn coma.

Posted Image
And since I can't post an image without text.............well, I guess I just added text, LOL.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Classic
It's a story-telling device that used a lot in mysteries. When a writer wants to set up a mystery of who perpetrated some crime, they set up possible suspects. The "red herring" is typically the person that the writer paints as the most obvious suspect. The purpose of the red herring is to throw the reader/audience off so that when the real perpetrator is revealed, it's a surprise.

That's why many people are assuming that EJ didn't orchestrate the beatdown on Rafe since the spoilers are setting him up to be the most obvious suspect.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

soapgal
May 1 2013, 09:12 PM
Classic

Intentionally misleading information. Something planted to throw you off from the truth.
Thanks soapgal and tomsawyer.
Edited by bellajewel, May 1 2013, 09:32 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply