Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of May 13th; *Updated 5/6*
Topic Started: May 1 2013, 03:39 PM (33,871 Views)
Kaycee

Daytime
May 9 2013, 09:16 AM
Daily Spoilers week of May 13th

5/13, Kate finds Rafe unconscious in an alley; Will and Sonny confront Nick; Kate makes a confession to Stefano, E.J. and Sami; Abigail questions J.J. about what happened in London.

5/14, Gabi must make a difficult decision about Rafe; Hope suspects E.J. was involved in the attack on Rafe; Kate realizes it was a mistake to tell Stefano about Rafe; Chad asks Abigail about their relationship.

5/15, Brady argues with Kristen about her family; Marlena talks to John about their relationship; Eric consoles Nicole; Jennifer confronts J.J. about London.

5/16, Kristen feels uncertain about following through with her plan; John ends things with Marlena; Hope continues to investigate Rafe's attack; J.J. ruins something of Daniel's.

5/17, Kristen and John each further their secret agendas; someone steals the photo of Kristen and Sy; Sami questions E.J. about the assault; Nick gives Vargas what he wants.
Im really hoping Its EJ that had Rafe attacked. He overheard Johnny talking about how he liked living with Rafe more and was happier with him. Perhaps EJ feels as long as Rafe is in the picture he will never have ALL of Sami's, or Johnny's love. He didnt deem surprised at all, or even check his watch at the Pub, And when he did it was almost like an after thought.

I Pray that Hope can FINALLY nail him, and put him away for a LONG TIME .. OR just Deport Him. I Cant stand EJ! BUT, Sami does not deserve Rafe back either, So I do hope he finds love with someone else,while Sami watches another woman Happy with a Great man living a life she COULD have had. Then for all I care she can Vanish or Join EJ if he gets deported.
Just beyond over Ejami
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

If Kristen and John would just tell each other their plans they could skip all the small talk and just do it already. Stupid plan on both their parts anyway...
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply