Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of May 13th; *Updated 5/6*
Topic Started: May 1 2013, 03:39 PM (33,542 Views)
ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

marie1969
May 1 2013, 09:06 PM

I am actually looking forward to Sami's loyalty being tested. I am totally confident my girl will pass the test with flying color.
Only if she cheats....................Ah, well..........at least she hasn't been clomping lately.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

ANYWAY...............

Quote:

Kristen and Brady have a big blowup

Over what? John? Or Brady's taking the initiative on adoption all on his own?

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Here's what I want to know... Is EJ is the suspect that Hope zeros in on? Does she interrogate him? Is he wearing handcuffs during the interrogation? Does he flirt with her to throw her off the trail? Does she threaten him with her nighstick? Cuz if all this happens, I will be totally inspired to finish my Elope fanfic.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

soapgal
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
May 1 2013, 09:42 PM
Here's what I want to know... Is EJ is the suspect that Hope zeros in on? Does she interrogate him? Is he wearing handcuffs during the interrogation? Does he flirt with her to throw her off the trail? Does she threaten him with her nighstick? Cuz if all this happens, I will be totally inspired to finish my Elope fanfic.

I think I just wrote a fan fic in my head. Anytime EJ and handcuffs are in the same sentence I'm happy.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Pookie
May 1 2013, 07:09 PM
blueskies
May 1 2013, 05:00 PM
Supergirlx2
May 1 2013, 04:51 PM
am103
May 1 2013, 04:31 PM
If Ciara is the one who attacks Rafe, I will be seriously pissed lol. A little girl? Seriously? Hopefully there is a different outcome.
we're just kidding. Ciara's not going to be the one that beats up Rafe.
Idk she could do it. Just needs to steal Kristen's bumpit first.
Check it. Ciara keeps acting up. Eventually, Hope gets fed up and puts Ciara on Adderall. The drugs make Ciara snap like a psychotic squirrel. Then she starts stalking Kristen and Brady FOR REALS. One night, Kristen will wake up to find Naptime Ciara standing over hear, wearing the DiMera bump it, holding Sami's new gun and demanding Kristen give her the money so she can go find Bo. Because, you know, "Kristen likes giving people money."
Omg this is gold. You have no idea how much I want this to happen now. :cheer:

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

tomsawyer
May 1 2013, 09:42 PM
if Elope aren't careful, Sami will use her gun on both of them. ;)

Miselemeas

Good luck Rafe, you will be fine,what would your fan's do without you?
That clown could not lift a wet noodle,let alone have the courage to hit
a real man.

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

Pookie
May 1 2013, 07:09 PM
blueskies
May 1 2013, 05:00 PM
Supergirlx2
May 1 2013, 04:51 PM
am103
May 1 2013, 04:31 PM
If Ciara is the one who attacks Rafe, I will be seriously pissed lol. A little girl? Seriously? Hopefully there is a different outcome.
we're just kidding. Ciara's not going to be the one that beats up Rafe.
Idk she could do it. Just needs to steal Kristen's bumpit first.
Check it. Ciara keeps acting up. Eventually, Hope gets fed up and puts Ciara on Adderall. The drugs make Ciara snap like a psychotic squirrel. Then she starts stalking Kristen and Brady FOR REALS. One night, Kristen will wake up to find Naptime Ciara standing over hear, wearing the DiMera bump it, holding Sami's new gun and demanding Kristen give her the money so she can go find Bo. Because, you know, "Kristen likes giving people money."
Now that sounds like an idea TPTB should listen to.
Edited by kay, May 1 2013, 10:51 PM.

Miselemeas

Good luck Rafe, you will be fine,what would your fan's do without you?
That clown could not lift a wet noodle,let alone have the courage to hit
a real man.You are the best Rafe, well respected ,which after all is all-important
Get back on your feet soon,sister needs you now. Slainte

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Quote:

Chad puts his heart on the line with Abigaill

This is exactly what I want to see!! :wub: :rockon:

Quote:

Hopefully not about John & Kristen's past

Quote:

Hope zeros in on a prime suspect in Rafeís attack

Hope in a spoiler!! Hope in a spoiler!!

Quote:

Samiís loyalty to EJ is tested

meh

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Daytime
May 1 2013, 03:39 PM
NE Spoilers week of May 13th

Gabi must make a difficult decision about her brother

credit: jcren
Why are they "testing Sami's loyalty to EJ".She has finally has the "man she truly loves" after three (3) kids,two(2)husbands,and seven (7) years of BS.She was panting for a ring on her finger from her true love and she has it.She is living with the love of her life and father of two (2) of her children.She has moved on and they are going lock,stock,and barrel with EJ/Sami.Unless Sami has to choose between EJ and one of her children, I can't see any other situation that would test her loyalty to her one true love.Stupid to start with EJ/Sami/Rafe crap so soon after we just got done with in December/January.
Chad had Abby,told her wanted Melanie,got engaged to Melanie,and in December Chad was still moping over Melanie,his one true love.Now he is "putting his heart one the line with Abigail.If Abby is smart she will tell him to get lost.His heart was with Melanie,now three months later,its with Abby.Even if she does not make it with Cameron, how can she trust Chad and his heart under these circumstances.He made her second best once,I don't see how a woman as smart as Abby trust him not to do it again.No way would I dump Cameron for Chad.Chad had his chance,he threw it away with both hands.It should be a done deal for now.
Hope was zeroing in on Sy,where is he?

concerned
Member Avatar

BeeBee
May 1 2013, 11:23 PM
Daytime

Why are they "testing Sami's loyalty to EJ".She has finally has the "man she truly loves" after three (3) kids,two(2)husbands,and seven (7) years of BS.She was panting for a ring on her finger from her true love and she has it.She is living with the love of her life and father of two (2) of her children.She has moved on and they are going lock,stock,and barrel with EJ/Sami.Unless Sami has to choose between EJ and one of her children, I can't see any other situation that would test her loyalty to her one true love.Stupid to start with EJ/Sami/Rafe crap so soon after we just got done with in December/January.
Chad had Abby,told her wanted Melanie,got engaged to Melanie,and in December Chad was still moping over Melanie,his one true love.Now he is "putting his heart one the line with Abigail.If Abby is smart she will tell him to get lost.His heart was with Melanie,now three months later,its with Abby.Even if she does not make it with Cameron, how can she trust Chad and his heart under these circumstances.He made her second best once,I don't see how a woman as smart as Abby trust him not to do it again.No way would I dump Cameron for Chad.Chad had his chance,he threw it away with both hands.It should be a done deal for now.

Should EJ have the same approach about what Samanther did to him as you are advocating for Abigail.

Sami had EJ,told him she wanted Rafe,got engaged to Rafe ,and in December Sami was still moping over Rafe ,her one true love.Now she is "putting her heart on the line with EJ.If EJ is smart he will tell her to get lost.Her heart was with Rafe,now three months later,its with EJ. how can he trust Sami and her heart under these circumstances.SHe made him second best multiple times. I don't see how a man as smart as EJ can trust her not to do it again. .Sami had her chance,she threw it away with both hands.It should be a done deal for now.
Edited by concerned, May 1 2013, 11:36 PM.

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

Like the spoilers will be exciting to see how they are played out.I think that Days has step up the drama and this is always good. :)

BeeBee
Member Avatar

greeneyedgirl
May 1 2013, 03:45 PM
I wonder if Ej will be considered a suspect in Rafe's beating(even though Rafe is due one from Ej I don't think he will be the one to do it). This will be the test of Sami's loyalty??? Other than that I don't have a clue.

Gaby's decision about Rafe--- please let it be to pull the plug after he gets the shit beat out of him!
I agree any serious beating to Rafe could not be at the hands of EJ unless EJ has one or two people holding Rafe.Gabi loves Rafe so if that is her difficult decision,she unlike others who had that decision to make,will not be telling anyone to pull the plug.Do you think Daniel will be Rafe's doctor?

BeeBee
Member Avatar

concerned
May 1 2013, 11:26 PM
BeeBee
Daytime

Should EJ have the same approach about what Samanther did to him as you are advocating for Abigail.

Sami had EJ,told him she wanted Rafe,got engaged to Rafe ,and in December Sami was still moping over Rafe ,her one true love.Now she is "putting her heart on the line with EJ.If EJ is smart he will tell her to get lost.Her heart was with Rafe,now three months later,its with EJ. how can he trust Sami and her heart under these circumstances.SHe made him second best multiple times. I don't see how a man as smart as EJ can trust her not to do it again. .Sami had her chance,she threw it away with both hands.It should be a done deal for now.
We are starting from a different premise.I said Abby was smart.I have never said EJ was smart.

concerned
Member Avatar

BeeBee
May 1 2013, 11:44 PM
concerned
May 1 2013, 11:26 PM
BeeBee
Daytime

We are starting from a different premise.I said Abby was smart.I have never said EJ was smart.
Good point. :)

lazydazes
Member Avatar

Sami`s loyalty? Meh...who cares. She`s hardly worth anything and she`s hardly a "good catch". Isn`t she supposedly with the man of her dreams anyway? Then, Rafe shouldn`t be a worry or an issue for ejami. He can cohabitate in the same town and have a life totally & completely devoid of ejami. I love Rafe & hate the mere thought of him getting entangled in another sami-I`m-torn disaster. Thank goodness he has a potential new love interest on the horizon and can get out of that messy ejami fiasco.
ITA that Everett is a red herring and not the one responsible for the attack. He`s just throwing a fit about Rafe. But why is Junior getting his knickers in a wad for anyway? He has no problem ambling about & issuing advice to William. Isn`t he always chilling with Will? Lucas isn`t quaking in his boots because of Ejill. So Everett shouldn`t be so concerned about Jafe. Seems that Johnny is just having the same heroic worship issues that Will is having.
And I am loving this Ciara infusion into Brady/Kristen`s storyline. Ciara is realistic even more so now because she`s mirroring how a lonely little girl would be. Good twist there. Can`t wait to see the big blowup for bristen. Kristen will become unhinged. Her revenge scheme will become her big moment of clarity. Wasn`t it awhile back when Deidre was raving about Eileen`s scenes? Anyway, I`m anxious to see how this unfolds.
Coiunt me as one NOT on the Chad/Abby bandwagon. I like Cameron/Abby. Chad had his chance and blew it. It`s been only a month or so ago when he was belly aching over Melanie and how he can`t go on without her. Now that Pippi is gone, is Abby really supposed to be on standby as his consolation prize? Hardly. Plus for me, Chad/Abby never were this to-die-for couple even pre-Cam. They`re mediocre at best and that`s stretching it.
But all in all, I`ll be tuning in to see what happens.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

lazydazes
May 2 2013, 12:40 AM
Sami`s loyalty? Meh...who cares. She`s hardly worth anything and she`s hardly a "good catch". Isn`t she supposedly with the man of her dreams anyway? Then, Rafe shouldn`t be a worry or an issue for ejami. He can cohabitate in the same town and have a life totally & completely devoid of ejami. I love Rafe & hate the mere thought of him getting entangled in another sami-I`m-torn disaster. Thank goodness he has a potential new love interest on the horizon and can get out of that messy ejami fiasco.
ITA that Everett is a red herring and not the one responsible for the attack. He`s just throwing a fit about Rafe. But why is Junior getting his knickers in a wad for anyway? He has no problem ambling about & issuing advice to William. Isn`t he always chilling with Will? Lucas isn`t quaking in his boots because of Ejill. So Everett shouldn`t be so concerned about Jafe. Seems that Johnny is just having the same heroic worship issues that Will is having.
And I am loving this Ciara infusion into Brady/Kristen`s storyline. Ciara is realistic even more so now because she`s mirroring how a lonely little girl would be. Good twist there. Can`t wait to see the big blowup for bristen. Kristen will become unhinged. Her revenge scheme will become her big moment of clarity. Wasn`t it awhile back when Deidre was raving about Eileen`s scenes? Anyway, I`m anxious to see how this unfolds.
Coiunt me as one NOT on the Chad/Abby bandwagon. I like Cameron/Abby. Chad had his chance and blew it. It`s been only a month or so ago when he was belly aching over Melanie and how he can`t go on without her. Now that Pippi is gone, is Abby really supposed to be on standby as his consolation prize? Hardly. Plus for me, Chad/Abby never were this to-die-for couple even pre-Cam. They`re mediocre at best and that`s stretching it.
But all in all, I`ll be tuning in to see what happens.
Love your post.Two thumbs up!!

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

BeeBee
May 1 2013, 11:39 PM
greeneyedgirl
I wonder if Ej will be considered a suspect in Rafe's beating(even though Rafe is due one from Ej I don't think he will be the one to do it). This will be the test of Sami's loyalty??? Other than that I don't have a clue.

Gaby's decision about Rafe--- please let it be to pull the plug after he gets the shit beat out of him!
I agree any serious beating to Rafe could not be at the hands of EJ unless EJ has one or two people holding Rafe.Gabi loves Rafe so if that is her difficult decision,she unlike others who had that decision to make,will not be telling anyone to pull the plug.Do you think Daniel will be Rafe's doctor?
If he is, Jennifer better watch out! I think we might have a new triangle on our hands!

samwel

JamaicanBeauty7
May 2 2013, 05:33 AM
BeeBee
May 1 2013, 11:39 PM
greeneyedgirl

If he is, Jennifer better watch out! I think we might have a new triangle on our hands!
You avi is just adorbs :wub2:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply