Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of May 13th; *Updated 5/6*
Topic Started: May 1 2013, 03:39 PM (33,651 Views)
Safensane

Sami's loyalty being tested.... love it! Who gives a hoot! She's EJ's problem now....let him put a tracking device on her hair extension.... pretty sure since the strip show he's having her followed anyway! Ahhh, true love with "the father of two of her children." :yawnz: :blah:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

Sami is no longer loyal....to anyone...PERIOD....it's just a matter of time with her...

Oh and I love how in yesterday's show she says that she only has eyes for Elvis and she proved it by accepting the engagement ring....really now...come again....so I guess she only starts looking elsewhere when she's married....yeah, that makes sense.....note to EJ: Don't marry her....

samwel

ladyofthelake
May 1 2013, 09:33 PM
marie1969
May 1 2013, 09:06 PM

I am actually looking forward to Sami's loyalty being tested. I am totally confident my girl will pass the test with flying color.
Only if she cheats....................Ah, well..........at least she hasn't been clomping lately.
well he is the one she cheats with :shrug: :lol:

I really want to see Sami's reaction to EJ doing/possibly doing this; coing full circle :wub2:

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

sami cheat on ej with rafe on 2010

i think sami will not cheat on ej right now because she does not have anyone right now she can cheat with on ej

samwel

Partnersincrime
May 2 2013, 08:54 AM
sami cheat on ej with rafe on 2010

i think sami will not cheat on ej right now because she does not have anyone right now she can cheat with on ej
she didn't, which is why grief sex was such a big deal, but I digress........Rafe and Lucas are still hung up on her, its not like she does not have options if she wants, but she doesn't.

What I like about this is that it deals with something they always struggled with, the darker side....Sami is going to come face to face with it head on and not run :wub2:

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar

Sami is a cheater....I consider making out with a man cheating, especially if you wanted the making out to lead to sex which was the case with her and Rafe in 2010, when she was engaged to EJ. Then she cheated on Rafe with EJ...she's a lost cause....

In the end, one who becomes a cheater can cheat at any time...just like she cheated on Ej with Rafe and Rafe with EJ, she can continue to do that now that she's officially a cheater.....

gailwinters
Member Avatar

IMO, there is a big difference between Sami "cheating" on EJ with Rafe in 2010 (although technically I don't know if it's really cheating if you don't do the deed) and when she cheated on Rafe with EJ in 2011. In 2010, she was not really committed to EJ. She was basically begging Rafe to give her a reason to say no to EJ's proposal. Not saying it was okay for her to throw herself at Rafe, but she and EJ were not even sleeping together. In 2011, Sami and Rafe were a committed married couple, from all appearances devoted to each other and Sami and EJ were barely speaking. That's why the grief sex came as such a shock. I think that really is the first time that Sami cheated while being in a real committed relationship.

samwel

gailwinters
May 2 2013, 09:51 AM
IMO, there is a big difference between Sami "cheating" on EJ with Rafe in 2010 (although technically I don't know if it's really cheating if you don't do the deed) and when she cheated on Rafe with EJ in 2011. In 2010, she was not really committed to EJ. She was basically begging Rafe to give her a reason to say no to EJ's proposal. Not saying it was okay for her to throw herself at Rafe, but she and EJ were not even sleeping together. In 2011, Sami and Rafe were a committed married couple, from all appearances devoted to each other and Sami and EJ were barely speaking. That's why the grief sex came as such a shock. I think that really is the first time that Sami cheated while being in a real committed relationship.
This is exactly it. Grief sex was a first for Sami, doing what she judged her mother for years.

Anyways, cannot wait to see her facing the reality of a dark side.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

LuvingLumi
May 2 2013, 09:32 AM
Sami is a cheater....I consider making out with a man cheating, especially if you wanted the making out to lead to sex which was the case with her and Rafe in 2010, when she was engaged to EJ. Then she cheated on Rafe with EJ...she's a lost cause....

In the end, one who becomes a cheater can cheat at any time...just like she cheated on Ej with Rafe and Rafe with EJ, she can continue to do that now that she's officially a cheater.....
I wasn't aware there is such a defined, black and white set of rules when it comes to 'being a cheater'.

It seems to me that circumstances more likely dictate whether someone will cheat more than anything else. I disagree that once someone cheats it opens a floodgate that guarantees a repeat of that behavior any time the opportunity presents itself.

For example, Hope slept with Patrick several years ago while still married to Bo. Does that mean she's a sure bet to cheat again? (You know...if he were actually around...) Or how about Marlena? She clearly cheated on Roman with John...does that mean she'd jump at the chance to cheat on John?

lysie
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
May 2 2013, 10:05 AM
LuvingLumi

I wasn't aware there is such a defined, black and white set of rules when it comes to 'being a cheater'.

It seems to me that circumstances more likely dictate whether someone will cheat more than anything else. I disagree that once someone cheats it opens a floodgate that guarantees a repeat of that behavior any time the opportunity presents itself.

For example, Hope slept with Patrick several years ago while still married to Bo. Does that mean she's a sure bet to cheat again? (You know...if he were actually around...) Or how about Marlena? She clearly cheated on Roman with John...does that mean she'd jump at the chance to cheat on John?
Marlena isn't a good example...

Aimikins
Member Avatar

gailwinters
Cheating to be is any type of intimacy my partners shares with someone other than me. Therefore a kiss, make-out session, whatever is cheating.

You telling me you wouldn't be pissed or consider it cheating if someone did that to you? I would be!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
LuvingLumi

that is why I said "I" in my post..."I" consider cheating to not be just sex.....I consider kissing someone passionately with intentions to do more as cheating....the only reason she didn't boink Rafe in that locker room in 2010 is because he put a stop to it....

The only thing I"m saying is that Sami made it a point to tell everyone for decades that she'd never do something so horrendous as what her mother and sisters had done, that she was different solely because of that. She was damn proud of that trait and she threw it in Marlena and Carrie's face enough for me to point out that now that she's a cheater, she can continue to cheat easily...not to say she will...but that trait is now null and void...and if she cheats on Rafe, and Ej, she can cheat on anyone else......

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar

gailwinters
That is why I'm saying if she can cheat on her husband, while she's in a committed relationship to him, she can cheat on her fiance now....or her husband later....the moral code she would go by was thrown out the window when she cheated and frankly no man should ever trust her not to cheat...regardless of the situation...

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi

I do not know but after Sami has riding on EJ's express lol I can not see that she would be particularly interested in being unfaithful, what I think is that she will be one mans women for a while :) Then, one might think different about the character when it comes cheater and who knows maybe EJ is the one who is cheating in the end? it is up to the writers!

samwel

Aimikins
May 2 2013, 10:20 AM
gailwinters
Cheating to be is any type of intimacy my partners shares with someone other than me. Therefore a kiss, make-out session, whatever is cheating.

You telling me you wouldn't be pissed or consider it cheating if someone did that to you? I would be!
If this is the case, then why was cheating something on her list as her never doing; kisses have been exchanged with others outside of her 'main' relationship way before......but it isn't; the character herself identified Grief Sex as a turning point for her, something she thought she would never do.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

Aimikins
May 2 2013, 10:20 AM
gailwinters

I would absolutely be pissed, but I can assure you it would be nothing compared to how I would react if my hubby actually had sex with someone else.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar

The Scorpion
May 2 2013, 10:25 AM
LuvingLumi

I do not know but after Sami has riding on EJ's express lol I can not see that she would be particularly interested in being unfaithful, what I think is that she will be one mans women for a while :) Then, one might think different about the character when it comes cheater and who knows maybe EJ is the one who is cheating in the end? it is up to the writers!
Sami's been riding the 'ej express' since 2008...and she's fucked Rafe and Lucas after and in between Ej...seriously....Sami is a cheater, she can cheat again...it's as simple as that....

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

SocRMum1
LuvingLumi

Hope/Patrick is a bad example. Hope only slept with Patrick after finding Bo & Billie in bed together & getting emails from Bo (or at least she thought they were from Bo) saying that he wanted a divorce. I wouldn't consider them having sex on the beach as "Hope cheating on Bo".
Edited by Supergirlx2, May 2 2013, 11:16 AM.

lachelle73

Cheating to me is when you are married to or in a relationship with someone and you kiss, sleep with someone else but there is also emotional cheating that some think is worst than the physical. But what about seperation but still married to someone and you sleep with someone else is that cheating some say no others say yes.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

samwel
May 2 2013, 07:54 AM
JamaicanBeauty7
May 2 2013, 05:33 AM
BeeBee
May 1 2013, 11:39 PM
greeneyedgirl
May 1 2013, 03:45 PM
I wonder if Ej will be considered a suspect in Rafe's beating(even though Rafe is due one from Ej I don't think he will be the one to do it). This will be the test of Sami's loyalty??? Other than that I don't have a clue.

Gaby's decision about Rafe--- please let it be to pull the plug after he gets the shit beat out of him!
I agree any serious beating to Rafe could not be at the hands of EJ unless EJ has one or two people holding Rafe.Gabi loves Rafe so if that is her difficult decision,she unlike others who had that decision to make,will not be telling anyone to pull the plug.Do you think Daniel will be Rafe's doctor?
If he is, Jennifer better watch out! I think we might have a new triangle on our hands!
You avi is just adorbs :wub2:
Aww, thanks. :wub:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply