Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of May 13th; *Updated 5/6*
Topic Started: May 1 2013, 03:39 PM (33,548 Views)
pspcindy
Member Avatar

Oh JB that is one fine avatar! Who knew James would shake it? He's full of surprises lately.

I have to think all the build up to Rafe getting the crap beaten out of him is to make it appear EJ is responsible. I doubt he will be but it will seem he is. I'm sure Rotox will come barging into the DiMansion and mumble about how EJ is under arrest with the flimsiest of excuses. Kate may even come sobbing over to attack EJ. Sami may wonder but she will know EJ did not do it. I won't be crying over the injustice of the beatdown because I've seen this hypocrite beating up others for years, condoning crime and generally breaking rules whenever and wherever he likes. Can we please have Lunkhead an extended coma?

It seems Gabore is finally getting a clue about Nick. Hope he doesn't confuse her more. It feels as if Tomlin is determined to whitewash Gabi's crimes of last summer by making her a dupe for Nick's.

Thanks for the spoilers.
Edited by pspcindy, May 2 2013, 11:24 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Panda

Sami also kissed EJ several times while she was supposed to be back together with Lucas, which to me, is cheating. Although I do think Lucas was foolish to enter into that relationship with her when he himself pointed out repeatedly that she obviously had a thing for EJ.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

Panda
May 2 2013, 10:54 AM
Sami also kissed EJ several times while she was supposed to be back together with Lucas, which to me, is cheating. Although I do think Lucas was foolish to enter into that relationship with her when he himself pointed out repeatedly that she obviously had a thing for EJ.
That is why I'm saying....the woman cheats...she does it with everyone now and it wasn't always this way but now it is...to think that she can't possibly ever cheat on Ej because he's Ej is absurd.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

LuvingLumi
May 2 2013, 10:22 AM
SocRMum1
May 2 2013, 10:05 AM
LuvingLumi
May 2 2013, 09:32 AM
Sami is a cheater....I consider making out with a man cheating, especially if you wanted the making out to lead to sex which was the case with her and Rafe in 2010, when she was engaged to EJ. Then she cheated on Rafe with EJ...she's a lost cause....

In the end, one who becomes a cheater can cheat at any time...just like she cheated on Ej with Rafe and Rafe with EJ, she can continue to do that now that she's officially a cheater.....
I wasn't aware there is such a defined, black and white set of rules when it comes to 'being a cheater'.

It seems to me that circumstances more likely dictate whether someone will cheat more than anything else. I disagree that once someone cheats it opens a floodgate that guarantees a repeat of that behavior any time the opportunity presents itself.

For example, Hope slept with Patrick several years ago while still married to Bo. Does that mean she's a sure bet to cheat again? (You know...if he were actually around...) Or how about Marlena? She clearly cheated on Roman with John...does that mean she'd jump at the chance to cheat on John?
that is why I said "I" in my post..."I" consider cheating to not be just sex.....I consider kissing someone passionately with intentions to do more as cheating....the only reason she didn't boink Rafe in that locker room in 2010 is because he put a stop to it....

The only thing I"m saying is that Sami made it a point to tell everyone for decades that she'd never do something so horrendous as what her mother and sisters had done, that she was different solely because of that. She was damn proud of that trait and she threw it in Marlena and Carrie's face enough for me to point out that now that she's a cheater, she can continue to cheat easily...not to say she will...but that trait is now null and void...and if she cheats on Rafe, and Ej, she can cheat on anyone else......
We agree that cheating doesn't have to be just sex. And in my personal opinion, emotional cheating would be far worse than 'just sex'.

My point was only that I don't think having someone cheat forever defines them as a 'cheater'. Carrie is someone who has proven time and again to be unable to stay faithful - I would definitely call her a 'cheater'. But despite the circumstances that led Hope, Marlena and even Sami to have sex with someone other than their husband while still married I don't think it is a guarantee they'd do it again. I don't consider them 'cheaters' in general.

Could Sami cheat on EJ? Absolutely. But I don't think it's a foregone conclusion simply because she cheated on Rafe.

daysfan20yrs
Member Avatar

WillFan
May 1 2013, 04:06 PM
Daytime
May 1 2013, 03:39 PM
NE Spoilers week of May 13th

Chad puts his heart on the line with Abigaill

credit: jcren
Go Chad,get your woman,Cameron just go away.

Team Chabby all the way.
I agree with you 100% Chad & Abby all the way. Cameron needs to be kicked to the curb!

hannahburnsblue94

Go Chad and Abby! What Chad did was lousy but I love Chad and Abby so it'll be nice to see them together again can you imagine if there back together and with WilSon during this summer hanging out together (summer 2011) yay it'll be like old times!! But please please get rid of Gabitch I cant stand her first she goes unpunished for all the Melanie shit then finds out shes pregnant only cares about herself and her fantasy family pushes Will out of the way, tells Sami and Rate the abortion was Will's idea, tells Sonny what she and Will have is something he and Will will never have, and now shes living with Will's aunt and Sonny's uncle pretending everythings hunky dory, tells Will not to worry about his own kid because shes "happy" really? And that shell let Will see the baby hello words mean nothing actions do and Gabis sat on her dumbass and let all this happen. I seriously like Nick more hes always had this agenda and atleast BB is talented and kills it in every scene with WilSon or Sami. I'm dreading this summer Nick will be gone atleast from this story I believe which will leave Gabi alone and Will wont let that happen shell wanna be around him all the time and that's gonna piss Sonny off which will lead to WilSon confrontations I really don't want her in the middle shell play the innocent or victim card as always I want her to pay. Wills been blackmailed how many times for shooting E.j. when he was kid protecting his mom she almost kills her "friend" and its just forgotten about ughh come on days just send her to jail and give the baby to my boys.

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

redskymorning
May 2 2013, 02:29 PM
Go Chad and Abby! What Chad did was lousy but I love Chad and Abby so it'll be nice to see them together again can you imagine if there back together and with WilSon during this summer hanging out together (summer 2011) yay it'll be like old times!! But please please get rid of Gabitch I cant stand her first she goes unpunished for all the Melanie shit then finds out shes pregnant only cares about herself and her fantasy family pushes Will out of the way, tells Sami and Rate the abortion was Will's idea, tells Sonny what she and Will have is something he and Will will never have, and now shes living with Will's aunt and Sonny's uncle pretending everythings hunky dory, tells Will not to worry about his own kid because shes "happy" really? And that shell let Will see the baby hello words mean nothing actions do and Gabis sat on her dumbass and let all this happen. I seriously like Nick more hes always had this agenda and atleast BB is talented and kills it in every scene with WilSon or Sami. I'm dreading this summer Nick will be gone atleast from this story I believe which will leave Gabi alone and Will wont let that happen shell wanna be around him all the time and that's gonna piss Sonny off which will lead to WilSon confrontations I really don't want her in the middle shell play the innocent or victim card as always I want her to pay. Wills been blackmailed how many times for shooting E.j. when he was kid protecting his mom she almost kills her "friend" and its just forgotten about ughh come on days just send her to jail and give the baby to my boys.
Blake Berris (Nick) is still filming so he will be around this fall yet.
Edited by kay, May 2 2013, 03:00 PM.

Vicky4Mimi

I don't know if it's been talked about in this thread--but Nick is the one who attacks Sami. I think we need to send him a cake or thank you card or something.

Also, it looks as though EJ is the one who hires Rafe's attack. He will be the one they all suspect--but probably can't prove it. That's MY opinion-not a spoiler. I think the writers will let us know it's him, but SPD won't prove it right away. It will be 2010 all over again with Hopefully Rafe showing up at the wedding with a CD to prove his case. Gosh I hope that happens!!

The Nick thing is a spoiler--the EJ is speculation I made after reading the soap magazines today.

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

If some want Rafe in a coma, then I want something too, Ej to pay for any one of his crimes. I would have loved it if Sami the twit had pulled the plug when she had the chance. But what I am fucking saying, the writers are too fucking chicken to actually kill the bastard off. Hey the rest of us have fantasies too, these are the ones of those that loathe Ej and Sami.

LucasHortonFan

and Nick just needs to kill Sami, then I would send him a cake, tons of his fav drink and make all my banner I love Nick banners.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

Vicky4Mimi
May 2 2013, 03:21 PM
I don't know if it's been talked about in this thread--but Nick is the one who attacks Sami. I think we need to send him a cake or thank you card or something.

Also, it looks as though EJ is the one who hires Rafe's attack. He will be the one they all suspect--but probably can't prove it. That's MY opinion-not a spoiler. I think the writers will let us know it's him, but SPD won't prove it right away. It will be 2010 all over again with Hopefully Rafe showing up at the wedding with a CD to prove his case. Gosh I hope that happens!!

The Nick thing is a spoiler--the EJ is speculation I made after reading the soap magazines today.
I think Rafe might be in a coma when the EJami wedding takes place.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Vicky4Mimi

Nick attacks Sami?? Wow...he's going off the rails.

Why would EJ hire someone to attack Rafe??? IMO Stefano did it.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar

Vicky4Mimi

My own speculation is they are making EJ too obvious a candidate. The magazine article I read also indicated that Nick will take drastic actions to prevent Rafe from telling Gabi about their discussion (where presumably Rafe realizes what a homophobe Nick is). We also have reason to suspect that Stefano is aware of Rafe's affair with Kate.

But the best part of all - at least for me - is I think ultimately Sami will stand up for EJ whether she actually thinks he did it or not. Indications are there is no end in sight for EJami - and I think the mystery of who tried to off Rafe will come out no later than some time this Summer. :)

LucasHortonFan

No end in sight for Ejami? I think I'd rather go to the dentist and have all my teeth yanked with out a local then to know there is no end in sight for that repulsive pairing.

samwel

gailwinters
May 2 2013, 03:31 PM
Vicky4Mimi

I think Rafe might be in a coma when the EJami wedding takes place.
would we really be that lucky?

Whatever EJ's actions are, Sami is not going to be in the dark, so Rafe can show up with a CD if he likes, EJ has his girl at his side 100%.

But I do think EJ would be the obvious suspect and the real culprit revealed later.

Socr, that sounds wonderful :wub2:

Vicky4Mimi

If they marry while Rafe is in a coma, it's probably because Sami hears about Kate and Rafe and she's ticked off and goes and makes another one of her nasty mistakes. So typical of her.

Nick is obvious too so if Ej is too obvious then so is Nick.....

SocRMum1
Member Avatar

Vicky4Mimi
May 2 2013, 04:26 PM
If they marry while Rafe is in a coma, it's probably because Sami hears about Kate and Rafe and she's ticked off and goes and makes another one of her nasty mistakes. So typical of her.

That's why they give us a variety of options - so we can all come to our own conclusions about 'whodunit'. Nick? Stefano? EJ? And in the end it might end up being something silly like some thug Rafe helped put behind bars who wanted revenge.

concerned
Member Avatar

Safensane
May 2 2013, 08:16 AM
Sami's loyalty being tested.... love it! Who gives a hoot! She's EJ's problem now....let him put a tracking device on her hair extension.... pretty sure since the strip show he's having her followed anyway! Ahhh, true love with "the father of two of her children." :yawnz: :blah:
Let him put a tracking device on her hair extension.
:hail:
One new keyboard please.

greeneyedgirl
Member Avatar

I don't think Ej will be responsible for Rafe's beating but even if he is, the guy has had it coming. Since just a few months back, he tried yet again to steal another one of Ej's children and Ej didn't retaliate against him.

I don't get the impression that they are ending Ejami anytime soon, so I am sure even if Ej is responsible that Sami will stand behind him, which is all I really care about. Them having each other's backs through the good, bad, and everything in between is all I need:)

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
May 2 2013, 04:30 PM
Vicky4Mimi
May 2 2013, 04:26 PM

That's why they give us a variety of options - so we can all come to our own conclusions about 'whodunit'. Nick? Stefano? EJ? And in the end it might end up being something silly like some thug Rafe helped put behind bars who wanted revenge.

Maybe Meredith is back with her bricks.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply