Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of May 13th; *Updated 5/6*
Topic Started: May 1 2013, 03:39 PM (33,738 Views)
LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

SocRMum1
May 2 2013, 03:35 PM
Vicky4Mimi
May 2 2013, 03:21 PM
I don't know if it's been talked about in this thread--but Nick is the one who attacks Sami. I think we need to send him a cake or thank you card or something.

Also, it looks as though EJ is the one who hires Rafe's attack. He will be the one they all suspect--but probably can't prove it. That's MY opinion-not a spoiler. I think the writers will let us know it's him, but SPD won't prove it right away. It will be 2010 all over again with Hopefully Rafe showing up at the wedding with a CD to prove his case. Gosh I hope that happens!!

The Nick thing is a spoiler--the EJ is speculation I made after reading the soap magazines today.
My own speculation is they are making EJ too obvious a candidate. The magazine article I read also indicated that Nick will take drastic actions to prevent Rafe from telling Gabi about their discussion (where presumably Rafe realizes what a homophobe Nick is). We also have reason to suspect that Stefano is aware of Rafe's affair with Kate.

But the best part of all - at least for me - is I think ultimately Sami will stand up for EJ whether she actually thinks he did it or not. Indications are there is no end in sight for EJami - and I think the mystery of who tried to off Rafe will come out no later than some time this Summer. :)
If Ejami get married so quickly and around the time Rafe's in a coma then I'd have to think they get married so Sami can't testify against Ej or something...

They did just like Safe did at their wedding...I'd rather a woman marry me without being blackmailed or obligated... We'll see how this plays out
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Yawn

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

LuvingLumi
May 2 2013, 04:58 PM
SocRMum1
Vicky4Mimi
I don't know if it's been talked about in this thread--but Nick is the one who attacks Sami. I think we need to send him a cake or thank you card or something.

Also, it looks as though EJ is the one who hires Rafe's attack. He will be the one they all suspect--but probably can't prove it. That's MY opinion-not a spoiler. I think the writers will let us know it's him, but SPD won't prove it right away. It will be 2010 all over again with Hopefully Rafe showing up at the wedding with a CD to prove his case. Gosh I hope that happens!!

The Nick thing is a spoiler--the EJ is speculation I made after reading the soap magazines today.
My own speculation is they are making EJ too obvious a candidate. The magazine article I read also indicated that Nick will take drastic actions to prevent Rafe from telling Gabi about their discussion (where presumably Rafe realizes what a homophobe Nick is). We also have reason to suspect that Stefano is aware of Rafe's affair with Kate.

But the best part of all - at least for me - is I think ultimately Sami will stand up for EJ whether she actually thinks he did it or not. Indications are there is no end in sight for EJami - and I think the mystery of who tried to off Rafe will come out no later than some time this Summer. :)
If Ejami get married so quickly and around the time Rafe's in a coma then I'd have to think they get married so Sami can't testify against Ej or something...

They did just like Safe did at their wedding...I'd rather a woman marry me without being blackmailed or obligated... We'll see how this plays out
Personally I don't think the EJami wedding will be happening anytime soon - my guess is not before November sweeps. :shrug:

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

greeneyedgirl
May 2 2013, 04:48 PM
I don't think Ej will be responsible for Rafe's beating but even if he is, the guy has had it coming. Since just a few months back, he tried yet again to steal another one of Ej's children and Ej didn't retaliate against him.

I don't get the impression that they are ending Ejami anytime soon, so I am sure even if Ej is responsible that Sami will stand behind him, which is all I really care about. Them having each other's backs through the good, bad, and everything in between is all I need:)
I got the same impression. Both seem to be willing to let their darker sides show when the occasion calls for it. Now that the "honeymoon period" is over, maybe the writers will continue to push EJ and Sami darker in general to see how strong their relationship is under those conditions, especially when they do things the other may not favor. They already got the ball rolling with scheming over Nick's demise while having sex, why not keep it going? I've always wanted them to be bad while together so my fingers are crossed on this. If Rafe is casualty in the midst of it, I'll try hard not to lose sleep over it.

greeneyedgirl
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
May 2 2013, 05:13 PM
greeneyedgirl
I don't think Ej will be responsible for Rafe's beating but even if he is, the guy has had it coming. Since just a few months back, he tried yet again to steal another one of Ej's children and Ej didn't retaliate against him.

I don't get the impression that they are ending Ejami anytime soon, so I am sure even if Ej is responsible that Sami will stand behind him, which is all I really care about. Them having each other's backs through the good, bad, and everything in between is all I need:)
I got the same impression. Both seem to be willing to let their darker sides show when the occasion calls for it. Now that the "honeymoon period" is over, maybe the writers will continue to push EJ and Sami darker in general to see how strong their relationship is under those conditions, especially when they do things the other may not favor. They already got the ball rolling with scheming over Nick's demise while having sex, why not keep it going? I've always wanted them to be bad while together so my fingers are crossed on this. If Rafe is casualty in the midst of it, I'll try hard not to lose sleep over it.
And from what I have gathered from those who talked with JS in Atlanta... Ej and Sami are both going to do "bad" thing and make mistakes but have each other's back and stand behind one another.

The potential with them like this is just endless. I love me some GrEY Ejami!!

gailwinters
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
May 2 2013, 05:12 PM
LuvingLumi
May 2 2013, 04:58 PM
SocRMum1
Vicky4Mimi

Personally I don't think the EJami wedding will be happening anytime soon - my guess is not before November sweeps. :shrug:
I have thought for a while that it would be sooner rather than later. I will be very surprised if it doesn't take place until Nov. sweeps.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BeeBee
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
May 2 2013, 09:32 AM
Sami is a cheater....I consider making out with a man cheating, especially if you wanted the making out to lead to sex which was the case with her and Rafe in 2010, when she was engaged to EJ. Then she cheated on Rafe with EJ...she's a lost cause....

In the end, one who becomes a cheater can cheat at any time...just like she cheated on Ej with Rafe and Rafe with EJ, she can continue to do that now that she's officially a cheater.....
I totally agree with your assessment.If Rafe is a cheater because of his kiss of and "emotional attachment" to Carrie,Sami is also a physical and emotional cheater.

samwel

Vicky4Mimi
May 2 2013, 04:26 PM
If they marry while Rafe is in a coma, it's probably because Sami hears about Kate and Rafe and she's ticked off and goes and makes another one of her nasty mistakes. So typical of her.

Nick is obvious too so if Ej is too obvious then so is Nick.....
Sami was ready to be Mrs. EJ Dimera the moment they got back together........Rafe is irrelevant to her at this point.

And they are all red herrings IMO.

soapgal
Member Avatar

greeneyedgirl

YES! YES! YES! to all of it! Perfect! ITA 100% :cheers: :cloud9:

BeeBee
Member Avatar

gailwinters
May 2 2013, 03:31 PM
Vicky4Mimi

I think Rafe might be in a coma when the EJami wedding takes place.
If so,it will be the luckiest day of Rafe's life.I might join him if they actually go through with it.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Classic
May 2 2013, 03:32 PM
Vicky4Mimi

Nick attacks Sami?? Wow...he's going off the rails.

Why would EJ hire someone to attack Rafe??? IMO Stefano did it.
EJ is a moron and an a-hole.He might do anything so hiring someone to beat up Rafe(again),is not out of the question.

blueskies
Member Avatar

I thought better of this post (deleted).
Edited by blueskies, May 2 2013, 06:50 PM.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

BeeBee
May 2 2013, 06:31 PM
gailwinters
May 2 2013, 03:31 PM
Vicky4Mimi

I think Rafe might be in a coma when the EJami wedding takes place.
If so,it will be the luckiest day of Rafe's life.I might join him if they actually go through with it.
I hope so, but I doubt it. I want Rafe far, far away from the vortex of suck that is Sami. Ej wants her... great... let him have her.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

I'm pretty sure EJ is NOT responsible for Rafe's beating.

I just realized today that the guy who brought Vargas the $30,000 earlier this week is Jensen. The actor playing him is the one who posted pics of GG. So he is probably working for Vargas and/or Nick.

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

greeneyedgirl
EJ is the one who has it coming in spades

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

TreasureCove
May 2 2013, 07:32 PM
:blulaugh: That pic never fails to make me laugh.

MissLola
Member Avatar

It's a soap opera! If everybody paid for their crimes the whole town would be in jail and there would be no show! :mellow:

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

I feel there's no drama when people get away scott free. And that was in response to several posts screaming for Rafe's head because he wronged EJ, when EJ never paid for wronging Rafe.

"Wronging Rafe" Jeeze, try saying that thee-times fast :P
Edited by TreasureCove, May 2 2013, 08:02 PM.

BearsBB

Rafe possibly gets beaten up and ends up in a coma...YEA!!! I am not a big one on violence but if that means a summer without Rafe's hypocritical, sanctimonious, I know all and you are lucky to be allowed to be in my presence attitude then all I can say is bring on the butt whoopin. As far as EJ being responsible I think that is going to end up not being the case. Ej would not risk losing Sami by huring Rafe. He would know that he would potentially lose her and although he might want to I do not think he would do it at this point. The last thing we need is another summer of the SPD trying to prove EJ committed a crime he did not commit. Been there done that over and over and over again. The funny thing is the SPD go after EJ for the crimes he does not commit and cannot prove the ones he does. Of course that seems to be just about every crime in Salem. Very bright police in that town :sarcasm: Oh yea, full circle back to Rafe.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

blueskies
May 2 2013, 06:49 PM
I thought better of this post (deleted).
I agree with practically all of your posts so now I am intrigued.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply