Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of May 13th; *Updated 5/6*
Topic Started: May 1 2013, 03:39 PM (33,159 Views)
LuvtheSoaps
Member Avatar

interesting spoilers.. i hope ej and sami actually last this time
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Monday ("Attacked")
Kate is devastated to find Rafe's body in the alley; Abigail demands answers from JJ.

Tuesday ("Rafe's Condition Worsens")
Gabi learns that Rafe's health is deteriorating; Chad asks Abigail if they have a future together.

Wednesday ("Fallout")
Kristen and Brady argue about her family; Marlena asks John if he wants a divorce; Jennifer learns that JJ has been lying to her.

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Aimikins
Member Avatar

Lame!

greeneyedgirl
Member Avatar

Angie79
May 2 2013, 11:44 PM
Monday ("Attacked")
Kate is devastated to find Rafe's body in the alley; Abigail demands answers from JJ.

Tuesday ("Rafe's Condition Worsens")
Gabi learns that Rafe's health is deteriorating; Chad asks Abigail if they have a future together.

Wednesday ("Fallout")
Kristen and Brady argue about her family; Marlena asks John if he wants a divorce; Jennifer learns that JJ has been lying to her.

Too bad Kate couldn't find his dead body in the alley.

I am more of a Chad fan for Abby so blah on that one.

I thought John and Mar already discussed divorce or was it just splitting up? I don't know why I am asking, I really could care less either way.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

BearsBB
May 2 2013, 08:10 PM
Rafe possibly gets beaten up and ends up in a coma...YEA!!! I am not a big one on violence but if that means a summer without Rafe's hypocritical, sanctimonious, I know all and you are lucky to be allowed to be in my presence attitude then all I can say is bring on the butt whoopin. As far as EJ being responsible I think that is going to end up not being the case. Ej would not risk losing Sami by huring Rafe. He would know that he would potentially lose her and although he might want to I do not think he would do it at this point. The last thing we need is another summer of the SPD trying to prove EJ committed a crime he did not commit. Been there done that over and over and over again. The funny thing is the SPD go after EJ for the crimes he does not commit and cannot prove the ones he does. Of course that seems to be just about every crime in Salem. Very bright police in that town :sarcasm: Oh yea, full circle back to Rafe.
Since Sami has told EJ she loves him and has agreed to marry him despite being aware of fake Rafe,how would having Rafe beaten up cause him to lose Sami? Sami could only be hurt by EJ having Rafe beaten up,if she cares about Rafe.

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

Marlena asks John for a divorce...from who? The writers already made it clear that they aren't married. Or - I'm sorry, I might have missed the memo - are we supposed to have forgotten that part?

Brady...you're fighting with Kritter over her family. Did you not know who they were, or the reputation they have before now? Oh my - he just gets dumber every day.

Kudos to the DHs as well as ED and EM for portraying these roles and not falling asleep during this one-legged-snail-going-uphill-paced shitawful storyline.

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
SnB Fan

Tuesday's title should have been "Rafe dies"

ILoveAGoodDanish
Member Avatar

After Rafe left Sami's orbit, Im LOVING him. I hope he's up and running soon after the attack :cheer:

pspcindy
Member Avatar

Thanks Angie!

I'm smelling a set up for everyone to believe EJ tries to have Lunk killed. But the conversation EJ had with Rafe yesterday belies this deep, abiding jealousy. He pressed Rafe about the stupid FBI jacket for Johnny. He admitted that his children love Rafe. So I think the story is studded with a few red herrings. I think Nick the psycho is the one who has Rafe beaten unless Vargas gets in on it.

Not looking forward to MORE Dannifer angst in the form of Jack's son. But I would love to see Chabby become a couple.

I know he won't but I would love Wednesday's title to be "Rafe Dies" as well.
Edited by pspcindy, May 3 2013, 08:26 AM.

soapgal
Member Avatar

I can only hope that we will be shocked by Rafe dying! Yeah, could never get that lucky. Like many others just hoping he's at least in a coma all summer. It will be like a summer vacation for viewers. Anytime I get to go a day without hearing his pompous, judgmental, hypocritical mouth is a good day of Days for me. At least we will see more Ejami if they are discussing this. All I really care about is that EJ and Sami stay together and from every interview and fan event all signs point to yes.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

pspcindy
May 3 2013, 08:26 AM
Thanks Angie!

I'm smelling a set up for everyone to believe EJ tries to have Lunk killed. But the conversation EJ had with Rafe yesterday belies this deep, abiding jealousy. He pressed Rafe about the stupid FBI jacket for Johnny. He admitted that his children love Rafe. So I think the story is studded with a few red herrings. I think Nick the psycho is the one who has Rafe beaten unless Vargas gets in on it.

Not looking forward to MORE Dannifer angst in the form of Jack's son. But I would love to see Chabby become a couple.

I posted this in the May 6 spoilers. The actor who plays Jensen tweeted about his character beating someone up and included a pic of GG/Rafe. Jensen is the guy who brought the $30,000 to Vargas this week. Seems logical that he is working for either Nick/Vargas or both when he attacks Rafe.....and I don't think his bad deeds stop there. ;)

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

gailwinters
May 3 2013, 08:55 AM
pspcindy
Thanks Angie!

I posted this in the May 6 spoilers. The actor who plays Jensen tweeted about his character beating someone up and included a pic of GG/Rafe. Jensen is the guy who brought the $30,000 to Vargas this week. Seems logical that he is working for either Nick/Vargas or both when he attacks Rafe.....and I don't think his bad deeds stop there. ;)
Interesting. My first thought was that Rafe's beating would have some kind of Nick/Vargas connection. I wonder why Vargas would have Rafe beat up though, because it doesn't seem like Rafe really knows anything about Vargas yet. Maybe he's just trying to motivate Nick by showing him that he can hurt people that Gabi cares about??

fan57

EJ_SamiFF
May 3 2013, 07:48 AM
Tuesday's title should have been "Rafe dies"
Yes, and Elvis is found guilty has a date with the electric chair. Lol, wonder if Stefano can have his son rise from the ashes! :P

gailwinters
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
May 3 2013, 09:08 AM
gailwinters
May 3 2013, 08:55 AM
pspcindy
Thanks Angie!

Interesting. My first thought was that Rafe's beating would have some kind of Nick/Vargas connection. I wonder why Vargas would have Rafe beat up though, because it doesn't seem like Rafe really knows anything about Vargas yet. Maybe he's just trying to motivate Nick by showing him that he can hurt people that Gabi cares about??
I think Nick instigates Rafe's beating. Maybe Rafe voices a suspicion that there's something else going on with Nick, and Nick realizes that Rafe is going to investigate him, so he calls Vargas.

vettejb

Maybe EJ has the money planted on Rafe/points Vargas in the direction of Rafe to get the heat off Sami because of course he knows everything that is going on with the criminal element. Vargas beats up/has Rafe beaten as a result.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

vettejb
May 3 2013, 09:24 AM
Maybe EJ has the money planted on Rafe/points Vargas in the direction of Rafe to get the heat off Sami because of course he knows everything that is going on with the criminal element. Vargas beats up/has Rafe beaten as a result.
I actually wouldn't mind this scenario, at all. Very old school Sweevil EJ. :$

vettejb

OT-- So Nicole and Vargas are a no go?
Edited by vettejb, May 3 2013, 09:37 AM.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

vettejb
I'd be surprised if he (Everett) thought that far ahead.

camera shy

Laufeyson
May 3 2013, 09:47 AM
vettejb
I'd be surprised if he (Everett) thought that far ahead.
I don't see Sami going along with anything that would involve hurting Rafe.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

SocRMum1
May 3 2013, 09:35 AM
vettejb
I actually wouldn't mind this scenario, at all. Very old school Sweevil EJ. :$
I'd love that. :laugh:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply