Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of May 13th; *Updated 5/6*
Topic Started: May 1 2013, 03:39 PM (34,099 Views)
Cathalina

camera shy
May 3 2013, 10:09 AM
Laufeyson
May 3 2013, 09:47 AM
vettejb
May 3 2013, 09:24 AM
Maybe EJ has the money planted on Rafe/points Vargas in the direction of Rafe to get the heat off Sami because of course he knows everything that is going on with the criminal element. Vargas beats up/has Rafe beaten as a result.
I'd be surprised if he (Everett) thought that far ahead.
I don't see Sami going along with anything that would involve hurting Rafe.
Sami no. EJ definitely. Still, pretty interesting since Sami stole that money from Nick. Hopefully Sami gets attacked. For all those wishing a break from Rafe this summer I could honestly use one from Sami. At least a month without her shrieking, judgemental, hypocritical self trying to be faux femme fatale may actually inspire me to watch regularly.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

vettejb

camera shy
Laufeyson
vettejb
Maybe EJ has the money planted on Rafe/points Vargas in the direction of Rafe to get the heat off Sami because of course he knows everything that is going on with the criminal element. Vargas beats up/has Rafe beaten as a result.
As much as I hate Sami and think of her as nastier than pond scum, I also don't believe she would go along with it. However, EJ does not have to tell her.

lazydazes
Member Avatar

Sami doesn`t even care about Everett hurting her. So I doubt her caring about him hurting Rafe. I mean he had Rafe caged in the Dimera basement for months and she didn`t give a hoot-n-holler. I doubt that junior`s responsible though cause he doesn`t have the balls to do it. But I`m sure he has enough lipstick/face powder/other cosmetic accessories to put up a good fight if the need warrants.
And if I were stefano, i`d throw ej out on his ass. Really why is he turning on stefano? It`s funny how stefano is always considered `father` when ej`s NOT with Samanther. But when he`s with her stefano isn`t worthy. Junior without a doubt is a fair weather son.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Supergirlx2
May 2 2013, 10:31 AM
SocRMum1
May 2 2013, 10:05 AM
LuvingLumi
May 2 2013, 09:32 AM
Sami is a cheater....I consider making out with a man cheating, especially if you wanted the making out to lead to sex which was the case with her and Rafe in 2010, when she was engaged to EJ. Then she cheated on Rafe with EJ...she's a lost cause....

In the end, one who becomes a cheater can cheat at any time...just like she cheated on Ej with Rafe and Rafe with EJ, she can continue to do that now that she's officially a cheater.....
I wasn't aware there is such a defined, black and white set of rules when it comes to 'being a cheater'.

It seems to me that circumstances more likely dictate whether someone will cheat more than anything else. I disagree that once someone cheats it opens a floodgate that guarantees a repeat of that behavior any time the opportunity presents itself.

For example, Hope slept with Patrick several years ago while still married to Bo. Does that mean she's a sure bet to cheat again? (You know...if he were actually around...) Or how about Marlena? She clearly cheated on Roman with John...does that mean she'd jump at the chance to cheat on John?
Hope/Patrick is a bad example. Hope only slept with Patrick after finding Bo & Billie in bed together & getting emails from Bo (or at least she thought they were from Bo) saying that he wanted a divorce. I wouldn't consider them having sex on the beach as "Hope cheating on Bo".
Well, first of all...........I never considered THAT type of cheating. I just meant as in a game. Dang, I didn't want to start another Sami versus the world discussion.

Second, back to the other cheating..........I don't understand why Hope and Marlena would be exempt. Cheating is cheating. Whether your feelings are hurt or not. Cheating is when you are in a committed or legal relationship and you fling around. Doesn't matter if you caught them first.

Back to your regularly scheduled "World of Sami". :blulaugh:

camera shy

lazydazes
May 3 2013, 05:05 PM
Sami doesn`t even care about Everett hurting her. So I doubt her caring about him hurting Rafe. I mean he had Rafe caged in the Dimera basement for months and she didn`t give a hoot-n-holler. I doubt that junior`s responsible though cause he doesn`t have the balls to do it. But I`m sure he has enough lipstick/face powder/other cosmetic accessories to put up a good fight if the need warrants.
And if I were stefano, i`d throw ej out on his ass. Really why is he turning on stefano? It`s funny how stefano is always considered `father` when ej`s NOT with Samanther. But when he`s with her stefano isn`t worthy. Junior without a doubt is a fair weather son.
At the time she gave a damn about what Stefano and EJ did to Rafe and she slapped EJ across the face and told him what they had allowed fakeRafe to do to her was rape. And to put Ejami together as a couple they had to have them forgive each other for past crimes, but I don't see Sami ever laughing and gleefully going along with anything ever on this show that involves hurting Rafe or Lucas for that matter.

vettejb

lazydazes
May 3 2013, 05:05 PM
Yes, he is a fair weather son. And what Stefano did to him was awful and stupid. But EJ was a grown man when Stefano did that to him. But EJ of all people should not try to judge someone by how they treat/mistreat their own kids. Hell, he seperated Sydney from her mother and siblings for months. And allowed Rafe 2 to be around his children for months with no real assurances that they would not be harmed by him. He also made Sami tell one-eyed Willie she didn't love him anymore.

concerned
Member Avatar

vettejb
May 3 2013, 02:14 PM
camera shy
Laufeyson
vettejb
As much as I hate Sami and think of her as nastier than pond scum, I also don't believe she would go along with it. However, EJ does not have to tell her.
And as long as he doesn't tell carrie about it first shell be fine with him lying to her.

MMk9987

well given that Rafe is on the hunt for the truth about why Nick really does not want Will in the babies life i can bet Nick is the one who knocked him over the head

shortykb

concerned
May 1 2013, 04:26 PM
WillFan
May 1 2013, 04:20 PM
blueskies
May 1 2013, 04:06 PM
Supergirlx2
May 1 2013, 04:04 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Tag-team.
Just add Sydney and make it a triple team.LOL
Nu Sydney's too cute. They'ld have to get old Sydney back to sell preteen death squad
I want the original Sydney back....now she could kick ass! And if it is Rafe's more power to her!

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Thursday ("Cold Feet")
Kristen has second thoughts about her scheme; Hope suspects EJ may have been involved with Rafe's attack.

AFaithL

Angie79
May 3 2013, 11:38 PM
Thursday ("Cold Feet")
Kristen has second thoughts about her scheme; Hope suspects EJ may have been involved with Rafe's attack.

Good. John isn't worth it, hon.

samwel

Angie79
Thursday ("Cold Feet")

great job hope, that pretty much takes EJ off the list.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Angie79
Thursday ("Cold Feet")

Nice! Now interrogate him, Hope. Interrogate him hard.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
May 3 2013, 11:59 PM
Angie79
Thursday ("Cold Feet")

Don't get me excited, Tom!

lazydazes
Member Avatar

I`m betting on Nick being the attacker. Vargras is on his tail & Rafe is about to expose his plans to Gabi. Nick certainly has a high motive, and its plausible that he`d react impulsively since he`s becoming unhinged.
I`m hoping that this kid playing JJ can act. Somebody needs to rip Jennifer a good one. Hopefully he`ll possess his father`s charm and wit.

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

As much as I'd like to see Ej get pinned for something, I think Nick did this. He's been going off his rocker lately and he's got the strongest motive. Ej will never get punished for a thing he's done wrong. Golden boy can't get touched for anything even when he freakin deserves it.

Maxine

I think the reason I am so Happy about Jen and Dan is because I never liked Jack, the writers always showed him as a doofus and that is how I will always remember him, he was not a very good husband nor father, but now here comes JJ , remembering his father as a saint...

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

at least someone remembers Jack, since his own wife has been such a flake lately.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

ladyofthelake
May 3 2013, 05:27 PM
Supergirlx2
May 2 2013, 10:31 AM
SocRMum1
May 2 2013, 10:05 AM
LuvingLumi
May 2 2013, 09:32 AM
Sami is a cheater....I consider making out with a man cheating, especially if you wanted the making out to lead to sex which was the case with her and Rafe in 2010, when she was engaged to EJ. Then she cheated on Rafe with EJ...she's a lost cause....

In the end, one who becomes a cheater can cheat at any time...just like she cheated on Ej with Rafe and Rafe with EJ, she can continue to do that now that she's officially a cheater.....
I wasn't aware there is such a defined, black and white set of rules when it comes to 'being a cheater'.

It seems to me that circumstances more likely dictate whether someone will cheat more than anything else. I disagree that once someone cheats it opens a floodgate that guarantees a repeat of that behavior any time the opportunity presents itself.

For example, Hope slept with Patrick several years ago while still married to Bo. Does that mean she's a sure bet to cheat again? (You know...if he were actually around...) Or how about Marlena? She clearly cheated on Roman with John...does that mean she'd jump at the chance to cheat on John?
Hope/Patrick is a bad example. Hope only slept with Patrick after finding Bo & Billie in bed together & getting emails from Bo (or at least she thought they were from Bo) saying that he wanted a divorce. I wouldn't consider them having sex on the beach as "Hope cheating on Bo".
Well, first of all...........I never considered THAT type of cheating. I just meant as in a game. Dang, I didn't want to start another Sami versus the world discussion.

Second, back to the other cheating..........I don't understand why Hope and Marlena would be exempt. Cheating is cheating. Whether your feelings are hurt or not. Cheating is when you are in a committed or legal relationship and you fling around. Doesn't matter if you caught them first.

Back to your regularly scheduled "World of Sami". :blulaugh:
Marlena doesn't get a pass. Hope technically did cheat on Bo, but there were extenuating circumstances that lead her to do so. Outside of that one time with Patrick, she's never been unfaithful, which can't really be said about anyone else in Salem. (& Hope "cheating" on Larry with Bo doesn't really count since she was forced to marry Larry, & he was sleeping with Gwen just as much, if not more.)
Hope didn't sleep with Patrick because she thought Bo had slept with Billie. She slept with Patrick after "Bo" told her he wanted a divorce & she threw her wedding ring into the ocean. So while she was technically still legally married, she believed her marriage was over. Marlena cheated on John while still very much with Roman. Sami slept with EJ while still very much with Rafe. (and interchange those two names with the various other men combos from over the years).

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

JamaicanBeauty7
May 4 2013, 01:21 AM
tomsawyer
May 3 2013, 11:59 PM
Angie79
Thursday ("Cold Feet")

Don't get me excited, Tom!
Hope simply suspecting that EJ was behind it must give us at least one episode worth of Elope scenes, right???

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply