Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of May 13th; *Updated 5/6*
Topic Started: May 1 2013, 03:39 PM (33,206 Views)
T-Love74
Member Avatar

Everybody keeps saying Nick did it. Do we even know that he knows that Will told Rafe the truth? Do we even know that he knows that Rafe is on to him? He's too busy trying to find Vargas's money.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

No. Enough Nickpicking! I don't want Nick to have done it. Accused, maybe,but then found not guilty. It's overkill. I miss the cute geeky Nick.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

T-Love74
May 4 2013, 04:40 PM
Everybody keeps saying Nick did it. Do we even know that he knows that Will told Rafe the truth? Do we even know that he knows that Rafe is on to him? He's too busy trying to find Vargas's money.
From the spoiler page:

Quote:

Rafe confronts Nick when Will confirms his suspicions

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Angie79
May 2 2013, 11:44 PM
Monday ("Attacked")
Kate is devastated to find Rafe's body in the alley; Abigail demands answers from JJ.

Tuesday ("Rafe's Condition Worsens")
Gabi learns that Rafe's health is deteriorating; Chad asks Abigail if they have a future together.

Wednesday ("Fallout")
Kristen and Brady argue about her family; Marlena asks John if he wants a divorce; Jennifer learns that JJ has been lying to her.

I hope Rafe lives.

It won't be a shock if John tells Marlena he wants a divorce. :ermm:

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

I don't think Nick or EJ did it. My money is on Vargas.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

gailwinters
May 4 2013, 04:57 PM
T-Love74
May 4 2013, 04:40 PM
From the spoiler page:

Quote:

Rafe confronts Nick when Will confirms his suspicions
I still don't think Nick intentionally had someone beat up Rafe.He is married to Gabi and probably thinks based on his past experience with her,he can talk his way out of anything Rafe might say.Also why would he have Rafe beaten up? What is going to tell them,beat him up just enough to cause a coma.If Nick wanted to prevent Rafe from telling Gabi about his homophobia,he would have hired someone to shoot Rafe or done it himself based on all the blackmail that goes on in Salem.Ordinarily a beating would not stop Rafe from telling Gabi about Nick's true feelings concerning Will playing a role in his daughter's life.
I think it will be Stefano,EJ,unknown someone having a grudge,or just a case of Rafe being in the wrong place at the wrong time.I thiink the beating is just a plot point to give Hope something to do,cause tension in relationships of those who had a motive to have Rafe beaten up,and possibly bring in a new love interest for Rafe to further keep some Rafe,Kate,Sami,and EJ drama going.

MissLola
Member Avatar

Miselemeas
May 4 2013, 05:44 PM
Agree with Camera Shy, unless Sami has lost it totally,she would
not hurt Rafe in that way, goodness knows, she has hurt him enough
in other way's. May the Lord forgive you people who wish for Rafe's
demise, how horribly mean and nasty can some people be?Slainte
Considering that #1 Rafe is a fictional character and #2 It's only a show. I think that everyone will be okay. :glare:

Floridagirl
Member Avatar

I think what ever the plot behind the Rafe beat down s/l will be lame :blink:

blueskies
Member Avatar

You know, here's my real theory,

Sy owed Vargas money. But he couldn't get it all, so he tried to blackmail Kristen. Kristen didn't pay however, so he gave him what he could and promised a favor. Since Vargas didn't have enough money for a new life, he decided to force Nick to multiply it for him. Sami took the money because she's a plain b*tch. Vargas calls in the favor from Sy to beatup Rafe b/c he thinks he's on to him and/or Nick tells Vargas that Rafe took the money. Thus a complete circle. And as we see it all comes back to Kristen not whacking Sy when he requested more money.

As for EJ's call, I think he's renting a bouncy house and hiring someone to wear a Rafe mask.
Edited by blueskies, May 4 2013, 06:53 PM.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I love working with Kristian. She's wonderful and fantastic." ~ DC

tomsawyer
May 4 2013, 05:42 PM
i hope it's not Vargas. i need him being a good boy (or at least a relatively good boy).

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Supergirlx2
May 4 2013, 08:46 PM
tomsawyer
i hope it's not Vargas. i need him being a good boy (or at least a relatively good boy).
In other words, no Bump-It! :blulaugh:

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

blueskies
May 4 2013, 06:50 PM
You know, here's my real theory,

Sy owed Vargas money. But he couldn't get it all, so he tried to blackmail Kristen. Kristen didn't pay however, so he gave him what he could and promised a favor. Since Vargas didn't have enough money for a new life, he decided to force Nick to multiply it for him. Sami took the money because she's a plain b*tch. Vargas calls in the favor from Sy to beatup Rafe b/c he thinks he's on to him and/or Nick tells Vargas that Rafe took the money. Thus a complete circle. And as we see it all comes back to Kristen not whacking Sy when he requested more money.

As for EJ's call, I think he's renting a bouncy house and hiring someone to wear a Rafe mask.
LMAO on the EJ comment.

Ireland98

I don't care to know who beats up Rafe. Is this really May sweeps? It reminds me of when Brady beat up EJ. Tomlin sure loves to recycle boring stories!

Miselemeas

Presumably, all of us are writing about fictional character's,so
one person's opinion should be as good as another's.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
May 4 2013, 08:54 PM
Supergirlx2
May 4 2013, 08:46 PM
tomsawyer
In other words, no Bump-It! :blulaugh:
i hope Vargas isn't having trouble sleeping...

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Friday ("Secret Agendas")
Sami has questions for EJ regarding Rafe's assault; Nick and Gabi encounter a dangerous situation.

i<3ddjmalways
Member Avatar
What a beautiful couple!

Supergirlx2
May 4 2013, 11:01 AM
ladyofthelake
May 3 2013, 05:27 PM
Supergirlx2
May 2 2013, 10:31 AM
SocRMum1
May 2 2013, 10:05 AM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Hope/Patrick is a bad example. Hope only slept with Patrick after finding Bo & Billie in bed together & getting emails from Bo (or at least she thought they were from Bo) saying that he wanted a divorce. I wouldn't consider them having sex on the beach as "Hope cheating on Bo".
Well, first of all...........I never considered THAT type of cheating. I just meant as in a game. Dang, I didn't want to start another Sami versus the world discussion.

Second, back to the other cheating..........I don't understand why Hope and Marlena would be exempt. Cheating is cheating. Whether your feelings are hurt or not. Cheating is when you are in a committed or legal relationship and you fling around. Doesn't matter if you caught them first.

Back to your regularly scheduled "World of Sami". :blulaugh:
Marlena doesn't get a pass. Hope technically did cheat on Bo, but there were extenuating circumstances that lead her to do so. Outside of that one time with Patrick, she's never been unfaithful, which can't really be said about anyone else in Salem. (& Hope "cheating" on Larry with Bo doesn't really count since she was forced to marry Larry, & he was sleeping with Gwen just as much, if not more.)
Hope didn't sleep with Patrick because she thought Bo had slept with Billie. She slept with Patrick after "Bo" told her he wanted a divorce & she threw her wedding ring into the ocean. So while she was technically still legally married, she believed her marriage was over. Marlena cheated on John while still very much with Roman. Sami slept with EJ while still very much with Rafe. (and interchange those two names with the various other men combos from over the years).
Well Hope did cheat on Bo with John when she thought she was Gina, and that does count even if she wasn't "herself" because it was still her body. In a way she technically raped John because she brainwashed him into believing he was the old Pawn John that loved Gina. If she hadn't brainwashed him he wouldn't have willingly slept with her. Just saying... :shrug:

AFaithL

i<3ddjmalways
May 5 2013, 12:52 AM
Supergirlx2
ladyofthelake
Supergirlx2

Well, first of all...........I never considered THAT type of cheating. I just meant as in a game. Dang, I didn't want to start another Sami versus the world discussion.

Second, back to the other cheating..........I don't understand why Hope and Marlena would be exempt. Cheating is cheating. Whether your feelings are hurt or not. Cheating is when you are in a committed or legal relationship and you fling around. Doesn't matter if you caught them first.

Marlena doesn't get a pass. Hope technically did cheat on Bo, but there were extenuating circumstances that lead her to do so. Outside of that one time with Patrick, she's never been unfaithful, which can't really be said about anyone else in Salem. (& Hope "cheating" on Larry with Bo doesn't really count since she was forced to marry Larry, & he was sleeping with Gwen just as much, if not more.)
Hope didn't sleep with Patrick because she thought Bo had slept with Billie. She slept with Patrick after "Bo" told her he wanted a divorce & she threw her wedding ring into the ocean. So while she was technically still legally married, she believed her marriage was over. Marlena cheated on John while still very much with Roman. Sami slept with EJ while still very much with Rafe. (and interchange those two names with the various other men combos from over the years).
Well Hope did cheat on Bo with John when she thought she was Gina, and that does count even if she wasn't "herself" because it was still her body. In a way she technically raped John because she brainwashed him into believing he was the old Pawn John that loved Gina. If she hadn't brainwashed him he wouldn't have willingly slept with her. Just saying... :shrug:
Technically, Stefano raped both John and Hope on the sub. He brain-chipped them into thinking they were totally different people, and flipped the switch.

John's been "raped" twice:

1) By Kristen with the magic mirror.

2) By Stefano with the brainchip.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

i<3ddjmalways
May 5 2013, 12:52 AM
Supergirlx2
ladyofthelake
Supergirlx2

Hope never slept with John. Gina did. And saying it was still her body is ridiculous! Hope had no idea that when Gina possessed her body, she slept with John. Just like you said that John would've never slept with Gina had he not been brainwashed, Hope would've never slept with John had she not been brainwashed!
By your "still their body" argument, was Steve also cheating on Kayla with Billie when he had amnesia?? Better yet, was Steve cheating on Kayla for all that time "Patch" was with Ava??
Edited by Supergirlx2, May 5 2013, 01:45 AM.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
ladyofthelake
Supergirlx2
SocRMum1
May 2 2013, 10:05 AM

Hope/Patrick is a bad example. Hope only slept with Patrick after finding Bo & Billie in bed together & getting emails from Bo (or at least she thought they were from Bo) saying that he wanted a divorce. I wouldn't consider them having sex on the beach as "Hope cheating on Bo".

And Marlena's also suffered the consequences of what she did for... how many years has it been since it happened now? 20 in real time, how many in Salem time?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply