Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: Spoilers for the week of May 13th
Topic Started: May 1 2013, 03:42 PM (2,775 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

NE Spoilers for the week of May 13th

Mollyís torn between TJ and Rafe

Morgan plans to repay his gambling debt

Laura is surprised by someone from her past

Felix suspects Britt is up to no good

Dante tries to spark Luluís memory

Luke battles his past demons

credit: jcren

Titles and Previews

Monday ("Morgan's Injured")
Michael rushes Morgan to the hospital; Sonny attempts to get more information on Morgan.

Tuesday ("The Blame")
AJ and Tracy blame one another; Rafe comes clean to Molly about his feelings for her.

Wednesday ("Blackmail")
Tracy threatens to expose AJ if he doesn't take responsibility for the relish debacle; Olivia and Connie give Sonny some useful information.

Thursday (Britt's Pregnancy')
Emma is upset to learn that Britt is pregnant; Sabrina can't believe that Britt approached Patrick about moving in with him.

Friday ("Drinking")
Mac is hesitant about giving Luke a drink; Liz asks AJ to be her date for Laura's wedding.

Daily Spoilers week of May 13th

5/13, The Clash of the Condiments goes to ``The Chew''; Michael tries to find Morgan.

5/14, The relish war goes on at ``The Chew''; Molly feels torn between Rafe and T.J.

5/15, The relish war takes a turn; Morgan comes up with a plan to repay his debt.

5/16, Laura gets a surprise from her past; Felix is suspicious of Britt.

5/17, Dante tries to help Lulu remember; Luke fights his demons.

TV Guide Previews

5/13, "The Clash of the Condiments" finds a national stage on "The Chew." Michael must act fast to try to find Morgan.

5/14, Relish war continues at "The Chew." Molly is torn between Rafe and TJ.

5/15, The Relish saga takes an interesting turn. Morgan has a plan to repay his gambling debt.

5/16, Laura is surprised by someone from her past. Felix suspects Britt is up to no good.

5/17, Dante tries to spark Lulu's memory. Luke battles his previous demons.
Edited by Daytime, May 11 2013, 12:22 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Thanks for posting, Daytime.

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

looks like good stuff ahead. I am totally hooked on GH now. I love how wonderfully they treat all of their fans. I just hope Lulu gets over whining about not remembering soon. I really want Lante together.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

LucasHortonFan
May 1 2013, 06:00 PM
looks like good stuff ahead. I am totally hooked on GH now. I love how wonderfully they treat all of their fans. I just hope Lulu gets over whining about not remembering soon. I really want Lante together.
Quote:

I am totally hooked on GH now.

GH rocks!!! :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

yes it does and the story lines are always entertaining and they have lots I want to watch. I'm enjoying readinbg spoilers again, all of these look really great!

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

thanks for posting, think i will be watching then.

happy
Member Avatar

Ugh. So not interested in Laura. Unless she is surprised by Stefan!!! Oh, please, please, please let it be Stefan!!!!

Daytime
Member Avatar

Titles and Previews

Monday ("Morgan's Injured")
Michael rushes Morgan to the hospital; Sonny attempts to get more information on Morgan.

Tuesday ("The Blame")
AJ and Tracy blame one another; Rafe comes clean to Molly about his feelings for her.

Wednesday ("Blackmail")
Tracy threatens to expose AJ if he doesn't take responsibility for the relish debacle; Olivia and Connie give Sonny some useful information.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Thursday (Britt's Pregnancy')
Emma is upset to learn that Britt is pregnant; Sabrina can't believe that Britt approached Patrick about moving in with him.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Say What now?! Britt needs to stop with the games. Just bc Patrick is gonna be there for Britt and the baby it doesn't mean he wants her in his life. He. does. not. love. her.
And, he still doesn't trust her around Emma and he's moved on with Sabrina.

Posted Image
Edited by bellajewel, May 3 2013, 11:45 PM.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Friday ("Drinking")
Mac is hesitant about giving Luke a drink; Liz asks AJ to be her date for Laura's wedding.

dawn9476

My poor Patrick. He needs to be free of this nonsense with Brit & Sabrina.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Daily Spoilers week of May 13th

5/13, The Clash of the Condiments goes to ``The Chew''; Michael tries to find Morgan.

5/14, The relish war goes on at ``The Chew''; Molly feels torn between Rafe and T.J.

5/15, The relish war takes a turn; Morgan comes up with a plan to repay his debt.

5/16, Laura gets a surprise from her past; Felix is suspicious of Britt.

5/17, Dante tries to help Lulu remember; Luke fights his demons.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Preview week of May 13th

AJ and Tracy face off on The Chew. However, the people of the Chew may regret their appearance when things take a bad turn. The appearance isnít a total loss because Tracy learns some valuable information about AJís extracurricular activities and uses it to blackmail him.

Dante tries to get Lulu to remember

Luke battles demons of the past

A major event brings everyone together in Port Charles

Lulu is desperate to remember her past.

Laura is surprised by someone of her past

Felix remains convinced Britt is up to no good

Molly is torn between what she feels for Rafe and TJ.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Quote:

Laura is surprised by someone of her past

Gawd I hope it's Stefan!
Edited by bellajewel, May 10 2013, 09:49 PM.

Daytime
Member Avatar

TV Guide Previews

5/13, "The Clash of the Condiments" finds a national stage on "The Chew." Michael must act fast to try to find Morgan.

5/14, Relish war continues at "The Chew." Molly is torn between Rafe and TJ.

5/15, The Relish saga takes an interesting turn. Morgan has a plan to repay his gambling debt.

5/16, Laura is surprised by someone from her past. Felix suspects Britt is up to no good.

5/17, Dante tries to spark Lulu's memory. Luke battles his previous demons.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
« Previous Topic · GH: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply