Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thursday, May 2nd Daily Discussion
Topic Started: May 2 2013, 08:56 AM (5,615 Views)
Sweet and Salty

Matt
May 2 2013, 12:42 PM
Ok. That Nick attacking Sami & EJ bursting in to pull him off of her almost just made up for the dullness of this episode.
I was gonna say! I don't find this episode boring at all!!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

LuvingLumi
May 2 2013, 12:59 PM
I just wish that if they HAVE to write for Ejami together that they would have kept them on back burner forever...I can't stand the sight of these two and the fact that he becomes another character around her and he's all of a sudden the 'good guy' vs Nick's 'bad guy' is just WRONG. I want Ericole's story to move slowly too, but please shift it to front burner and ship these two hasbeens back....I can't stand the site of Sami any longer and I've never liked Ej...spare me....
[bI just wish that if the HAVE to write for Ejami together that they would have kept them on back burner forever...I can't stand the sight of these two and
the fact that he becomes another character around her and he's all of a sudden the 'Good guy' vs Nick 'bad guy' is just WRONG.

I'm not a fan of the couple, but I highly doubt TPTB would back burn them forever. IMO they aren't bad as Dannifer--now that's a couple that
needs to be backburned for several reasons. Sami really isn't the blame for EJ changing. He hasn't been the same for a long time, even before
they got back together. IMO Although EJ is helping bring Nick down, he's not a hero. He's just doing what Sami asked bc he loves her and Will.

I'm glad Ericole's story is moving slowly, however if they are front burner, the story would have to explode with some high drama involving Vargas
or Ericole finally consumating their relationship, and they won't be front burner for long.
Edited by bellajewel, May 2 2013, 02:04 PM.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Matt
May 2 2013, 12:49 PM
BWAHA. Vargas mocking Nicole moaning out Eric's name during sex IS MY EVERYTHING!
present for you in the GIFs thread. :)

throughthehourglass
Member Avatar

I don't like Nicole being scared of Vargas. She was never scared of EJ, so why a silly ex-con? Bring back feisty Nicole!
Edited by throughthehourglass, May 2 2013, 01:41 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

guessgirl
Member Avatar

Blake plays a crazy, obessessive, unhinged, teetering on the edge Nick very well. He makes me want to root for him even though I probably shouldn't. I wouldn't blame Nick if he went crazy and off Sami. I would give him a fucking medal for it.

Was I suppose to feel bad for her? If she hadn't stolen his money he wouldn't have been upset. Hell why didn't she just give it back to him when he was begging for it? Stupid idiot doesn't think before she does anything and than gets upset when it backfires on her.
Edited by guessgirl, May 2 2013, 08:25 PM.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

throughthehourglass
May 2 2013, 01:38 PM
I don't like Nicole being scared of Vargas. She was never scared of EJ, so why a silly ex-con? Bring back feisty Nicole!
i think that Nicole isn't scared of him, as much as she's scared of Eric finding out that she has feelings for him, and Vargas is the only one that knows that she has those feelings.

throughthehourglass
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
May 2 2013, 01:46 PM
throughthehourglass
i think that Nicole isn't scared of him, as much as she's scared of Eric finding out that she has feelings for him, and Vargas is the only one that knows that she has those feelings.
I agree that that's why she's allowing herself to be blackmailed, but I don't like that she looks so scared when Vargas grabs her.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

PatNS
Member Avatar

I can certainly understand Rafe's frustration with EJ. EJ is still under the illusion that he won some big prize by getting Sami into the sack. You got the prize alright EJ - the booby prize - the prize everyone else doesn't want and laughs at. And Rafe was so right when he agreed that EJ loved Johnny because EJ loves all his possessions.

Loved Kate calling Sami and EJ's love for each other a delusion. She's 100% dead on!

Blake Berris killed it today! I just can't wait until all of Sami's crimes and actions and words come back to bite her in the rear!

Great scenes between Eric and Brady today. Good sibling connection.

And I like that although Nicole may be a bit scared of Vargas she's not backing down. She's going to protect Eric no matter the cost to her. Good for her!

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

I knew Cherill wrote this. :shame:

If we never get an EJ/Rafe scene again, it would be too soon. I kept tweeting "EJ, don't waste your time" every single time they came back on. I was reminded once again why I can't stand Rafe. :facepalm: EJ saved it by coming thru in the nick of time to help out Sami and looking sexy as hell in that suit and tie at the end of the eppie. :wub:

Looks like Sami is going to need that glock afterall. :ermm:

Cam and Abby are cute. There, I said it! I'm not ashamed!

We got a State scene! Oh, what they used to have. Memories, in the corners of my mind... :(
Edited by JamaicanBeauty7, May 2 2013, 04:20 PM.

six
Member Avatar

throughthehourglass
She cowered in fear around EJ constantly during ejole 1.0. That said, I don't like it when she gets terrified like that, either. Time for her to throw a toaster in his bathwater (only not literally, because Vargas needs to stay on the show).

am103
Member Avatar

These Cameron/Abigail scenes are so dull. I wish they'd find someone more interesting for her!

am103
Member Avatar

Nick realizing that Sami is the one who stole from him is all kinds of awesome!

I wish Sami and Kate shared more scenes together. They have one of the most entertaining dynamics on this show.

guessgirl
Member Avatar

am103
May 2 2013, 02:14 PM

I wish Sami and Kate shared more scenes together. They have one of the most entertaining dynamics on this show.
Also love how quick he put two and two together and knew Sonny helped her.
Edited by guessgirl, May 2 2013, 02:18 PM.

am103
Member Avatar

Ahh! A Bricole scene! I wanted these two together SO badly after the baby switch storyline ended... But I love them more as friends I think.

Ugh, I can't decide what's worse: the Cameron/Abigail scenes or the Rafe/EJ scenes.

Sweet and Salty

After reading my inbox, and internalizing what was addressed in them, trying to recall past posts and replies to others posts, I want to make clear my heart. Before doing that I want to ask any who have interpreted my words and replies as personal insults, attacks, or judgemental in any way, to forgive me for giving that impression. My hearts truly broken, even though I may never see your face here on earth, to think I've done that. Opinionated boards where we're talking about fictional characters, can get out of hand and I think my dislike of a certain character may have been misconstrued as disliking another's preferences. Anyhow, I want to be clear that I, human as I am, do not, cannot with any clear conscience, have any disdain, hate, fear, and most importantly judgemental stance toward a persons race, sexual orientation, sex, religion, and I don't even really "ship" a couple on the soap! :-/ If ever I come across that way, please, please message me. I live in a very thin glass house. I'm the last person who can throw any stone.

Sweet and Salty

guessgirl
May 2 2013, 02:17 PM
am103
May 2 2013, 02:14 PM

Also love how quick he put two and two together and knew Sonny helped her.
Thank God they didn't draw that out!!!!

Sweet and Salty

Sweet and Salty
May 2 2013, 02:33 PM
After reading my inbox, and internalizing what was addressed in them, trying to recall past posts and replies to others posts, I want to make clear my heart. Before doing that I want to ask any who have interpreted my words and replies as personal insults, attacks, or judgemental in any way, to forgive me for giving that impression. My hearts truly broken, even though I may never see your face here on earth, to think I've done that. Opinionated boards where we're talking about fictional characters, can get out of hand and I think my dislike of a certain character may have been misconstrued as disliking another's preferences. Anyhow, I want to be clear that I, human as I am, do not, cannot with any clear conscience, have any disdain, hate, fear, and most importantly judgemental stance toward a persons race, sexual orientation, sex, religion, and I don't even really "ship" a couple on the soap! :-/ If ever I come across that way, please, please message me. I live in a very thin glass house. I'm the last person who can throw any stone.
:'( thank you. So much.

Hamilton
Member Avatar

Classic
May 2 2013, 01:19 PM
LuvingLumi
I just wish that if they HAVE to write for Ejami together that they would have kept them on back burner forever...I can't stand the sight of these two and the fact that he becomes another character around her and he's all of a sudden the 'good guy' vs Nick's 'bad guy' is just WRONG. I want Ericole's story to move slowly too, but please shift it to front burner and ship these two hasbeens back....I can't stand the site of Sami any longer and I've never liked Ej...spare me....
[bI just wish that if the HAVE to write for Ejami together that they would have kept them on back burner forever...I can't stand the sight of these two and
the fact that he becomes another character around her and he's all of a sudden the 'Good guy' vs Nick 'bad guy' is just WRONG.

I'm not a fan of the couple, but I highly doubt TPTB would back burn them forever. IMO they aren't bad as Dannifer--now that's a couple that
needs to be backburned for several reasons. Sami really isn't the blame for EJ changing. He hasn't been the same for a long time, even before
they got back together.

I'm glad Ericole's story is moving slowly, however if they are front burner, the story would have to explode with some high drama involving Vargas
or Ericole finally consumating their relationship, and they won't be front burner for long.
I think they still don't know how to write Ej and that's why he's this jumbled mess.

Putting him with Sami is a mistake imo because he lacks the wicked charisma that really made him shine. Ej as the altruistic 'good guy' eager to help out Will, Sonny and Sami and go after 'wicked' Nick reads wrong for me too.

As far as trying to take down Stefano as a 'flip side' seems juvenile considering Ej has many of his own past mistakes. It doesn't come off dark when it's rooted in Ej basically pouting 'Father shouldn't have hurt my feelings'.
I think Stefano and Ej make a compelling team. I like it when these men are written as power players against this little town of Salem. The fun is in the disagreement of ways to achieve their ends. But, they should have each others backs and celebrate sly victories.

The Ej we see now is no longer a guy set apart from the pack and he's too happily domesticated to fill Stefano's shoes so I have little interest in his plan to take down his father as an attempt to keep his bad boy image intact.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Hamilton
May 2 2013, 02:40 PM
Classic
LuvingLumi

they got back together.

I think they still don't know how to write Ej and that's why he's this jumbled mess.

Putting him with Sami is a mistake imo because he lacks the wicked charisma that really made him shine. Ej as the altruistic 'good guy' eager to help out Will, Sonny and Sami and go after 'wicked' Nick reads wrong for me too.

As far as trying to take down Stefano as a 'flip side' seems juvenile considering Ej has many of his own past mistakes. It doesn't come off dark when it's rooted in Ej basically pouting 'Father shouldn't have hurt my feelings'.
I think Stefano and Ej make a compelling team. I like it when these men are written as power players against this little town of Salem. The fun is in the disagreement of ways to achieve their ends. But, they should have each others backs and celebrate sly victories.

The Ej we see now is no longer a guy set apart from the pack and he's too happily domesticated to fill Stefano's shoes so I have little interest in his plan to take down his father as an attempt to keep his bad boy image intact.
and taking down his father does not make him a bad boy at all....actually if Ej takes down Stefano I'll be so pissed because that honor should have gone to John Black...who as a Dimera and Stefano's brother, could have easily taken over DE when he came back after being paralized...but this show's hard on for Ej and their lack of consistency in writing his character will prove in the end to be the character's downfall....

Sweet and Salty

Hamilton
May 2 2013, 02:40 PM
Classic
LuvingLumi

they got back together.

What is up with that anyway?! That totally threw me! Didn't see that coming! Did anyone else?! Why, after through Sami asking Steffie for help with Will, is he seeking to overthrow his father?! He's been so Everette for so long now, this sudden (to me) change in character, caught me off guard! (I rarely read spoilers)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply