Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday, May 3rd Daily Discussion
Topic Started: May 3 2013, 06:40 AM (8,230 Views)
tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Matt
May 3 2013, 12:35 PM
That was actually some really old-school couple angst between Rafe/Kate. Which is odd since I don't exactly consider them an actual "couple"
See, that's my problem with it. It was well-written and well-acted IF they actually would've been a real couple.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

Matt
That was actually some really old-school couple angst between Rafe/Kate. Which is odd since I don't exactly consider them an actual "couple"
What are you talking about. Rate are obviously this decade's Bo and Hope.

six
Member Avatar

Aimikins
May 3 2013, 12:36 PM
rfsexton
May 3 2013, 12:30 PM
six
May 3 2013, 12:27 PM
blueskies
May 3 2013, 12:23 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
The sorasing would make that far too weird to address.
a little "aging" makeup could resolve that issue
I'm thinking that was directed at Sami's age when EJ was born , to the age EJ is now and they are similar in age
Ooops, posted before I saw this. Yeah, that's the problem, I see with it. ED actually is old enough to be JS's mom, so that wouldn't be an issue, imo.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

And there's Adrienne with a The Voice promo in story. Do you think Carson will pimp out DAYS on air?

spartan
Member Avatar

I'm pretty sure EJustin is everything and anything I have been wanting in my soap. :cloud9:

It's gonna be a fantastic summer. :popcorn:

six
Member Avatar

I'm having a hard time feeling sorry for Kate, when she pretty much invented the world where Stefano cares who she's screwing.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Dear. God. This episode as a whole is really dull (despite a few, brief highlights here and there)

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Today's script is David Cherrill levels of bad. Surely they didn't give him 2 in a row? I hope this isn't Jeanne Marie Ford because she's been doing SO much better. I can tell you who DIDN'T write this snoozer -- Melissa Salmons. lol

spartan
Member Avatar

Geez. This Rate scene is actually really sad. WTH?

ETA: And he kissed her hand? Rate your gonna make me cry.
Edited by spartan, May 3 2013, 12:44 PM.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

MissLola
May 3 2013, 12:16 PM
Somebody needs to make a gif of Justin laughing at Ej. I could watch that all day :blulaugh:
patience, grasshopper. ;)

Sweet and Salty

EJ_SamiFF
May 3 2013, 12:18 PM
MissLola
May 3 2013, 12:16 PM
Somebody needs to make a gif of Justin laughing at Ej. I could watch that all day :blulaugh:
Me too. Love seeing those dimples :wub2:
He's a cutie!

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

I :wub: Justin!
Edited by Reese, May 3 2013, 06:15 PM.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

six
May 3 2013, 12:40 PM
I'm having a hard time feeling sorry for Kate, when she pretty much invented the world where Stefano cares who she's screwing.
It reminds me of the SATC episode where Miranda was convinced the doctor she had been dating would be heartbroken that she was back with Steve. Meanwhile, the doctor was having a threesome.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

blueskies
May 3 2013, 12:38 PM
Matt
What are you talking about. Rate are obviously this decade's Bo and Hope.
Rate & Bope aren't equatable on any level.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

I'm starting to feel like Will and Sonny live in that booth and they host an endless string of guests at their home.

michelle
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
May 3 2013, 12:45 PM
six
It reminds me of the SATC episode where Miranda was convinced the doctor she had been dating would be heartbroken that she was back with Steve. Meanwhile, the doctor was having a threesome.
He's IN LOVE WITH ME!

I love that episode!

And then Steve doesn't even tell her about the threesome.

Talk about a show with great writing...

six
Member Avatar

LOL at Stefano laughing at Kate for thinking he cares what she's up to. Who does she think she is? Marlena?
Edited by six, May 3 2013, 01:22 PM.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

roflmao EJ to Sami: "My goodness. You were VERY enthusiastic this evening."

gailwinters
Member Avatar

spartan
I'm pretty sure EJustin is everything and anything I have been wanting in my soap. :cloud9:

It's gonna be a fantastic summer. :popcorn:
You know I'm eight there with you!

I think I'm officially shipping EJustin.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

lol. EJ to Sami: "Where you eavesdropping AGAIN?!"

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply