Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday, May 3rd Daily Discussion
Topic Started: May 3 2013, 06:40 AM (8,039 Views)
SoapGal1
Member Avatar

gailwinters
May 3 2013, 12:59 PM
spartan
May 3 2013, 12:53 PM
gailwinters
May 3 2013, 12:49 PM
spartan
May 3 2013, 12:40 PM
I'm pretty sure EJustin is everything and anything I have been wanting in my soap. :cloud9:

It's gonna be a fantastic summer. :popcorn:
You know I'm eight there with you!

I think I'm officially shipping EJustin.
Step aboard! I think I'm getting myself a banner.
Great idea! That might have to be my first banner. :wub:
I'm gonna make a shirt.

Much like Lysie's.

#TeamEjustin

Totes.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

spartan
Member Avatar

Matt
Are we really about to get an actual Justin/Adrienne storyline tied into EJ/Sami/Stefano? I may need to sit down.
I don't know about storyline (I certainly would love it) but Wally did say this past weekend in ATL that Judi would be on screen right along with him for this upcoming story.

spartan
Member Avatar

Ha! Another little snippet of scheming EJami in bed. EJ tells Sami 'why don't you let me take care of that bastard (Stefano)' and Sami gets turned on AGAIN and starts going to town on him. :wub:

spartan
Member Avatar

SoapGal1
May 3 2013, 01:01 PM
gailwinters
spartan
gailwinters

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
I'm gonna make a shirt.

Much like Lysie's.

#TeamEjustin

Totes.
I so will need one of these.
Edited by spartan, May 3 2013, 01:06 PM.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

SoapGal1
May 3 2013, 01:01 PM
gailwinters
spartan
gailwinters

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
I'm gonna make a shirt.

Much like Lysie's.

#TeamEjustin

Totes.
I'll buy one.
Edited by gailwinters, May 3 2013, 01:31 PM.

Sweet and Salty

Boring Friday.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

spartan
May 3 2013, 01:05 PM
Ha! Another little snippet of scheming EJami in bed. EJ tells Sami 'why don't you let me take care of that bastard (Stefano)' and Sami gets turned on AGAIN and starts going to town on him. :wub:
And did my ears deceive me or did he say "bastard" with an American accent.

spartan
Member Avatar

gailwinters
May 3 2013, 01:35 PM
spartan
May 3 2013, 01:05 PM
And did my ears deceive me or did he say "bastard" with an American accent.
Oooh. Not sure. I'll have to go back and check.

Floridagirl
Member Avatar

I'm usually here with you guys on Friday, but I fell asleep and missed the whole show :sleep:

Hamilton
Member Avatar

It was all about Justin today! Loved the laugh and the continuation of the laugh! I've missed him and those flash of dimples. I liked the look he had in his eye at the thought of being the one to help bring down the mighty Stefano too. I don't think it will happen, but it sure will be fun to see Justin involved in this.

Oh go ahead and break up already. Do we really need to go into a big discussion over what was plainly just sexual gratification for both involved parties? Kate can feel blue she's not getting it from a hot guy half her age but to go all weepy makes me nauseous. It's sex not the loss of your long time love. Besides I'm sure next week the writers will have them hit the sheets one more time before Rafe gets whacked in the head just to ensure Kate's guilt over his injuries. Spare us this dribble.

I'm so glad to finally see Gabi giving Nick that look of apprehension. About time!

Adrienne and Sami's barbs were also a highlight.

Hey Rafe you decided to finally join the party and figure out what's going on with Nick and Will. Amazing detective work for a cop who has been clueless for months now. :eyeroll: What a disappointment his character has become.

six
Member Avatar

Rafe's line about Will/Nick had me scratching my head, too. I really don't understand how he's just now realizing there's tension between them.

Cathalina

six
May 3 2013, 01:49 PM
Rafe's line about Will/Nick had me scratching my head, too. I really don't understand how he's just now realizing there's tension between them.
:shrug: I think Rafe doesn't know about the tension because:

1) No one thought to involve Rafe or tell him the truth. That's actually pretty sad because his reaction was pretty much everything it should have been.

2) Will and Race haven't shared too many scenes where they just talked without interference.

vettejb

I'm getting two things from reading this......(a)they foolishly wrote Kate/Rafe into a serious relationship instead of just letting them have some fun with each other and (b)EJ (the world traveled, uber rich and sexy, well educated man) is p-whipped by country bumpkin, high school dropout Sami and she uses that to get him to do her bidding.

spartan
Member Avatar

vettejb
May 3 2013, 02:09 PM
I'm getting two things from reading this......(a)they foolishly wrote Kate/Rafe into a serious relationship instead of just letting them have some fun with each other and (b)EJ (the world traveled, uber rich and sexy, well educated man) is p-whipped by country bumpkin, high school dropout Sami and she uses that to get him to do her bidding.
EJ was already going after Stefano (as evidenced by his meeting with Justin) before Sami even told EJ about Stefano's shenanigans. So nope, EJ was already on it before, well before Sami was on him. No seduction necessary in this scheme.

six
Member Avatar

Cathalina
May 3 2013, 02:01 PM
six

1) No one thought to involve Rafe or tell him the truth. That's actually pretty sad because his reaction was pretty much everything it should have been.

2) Will and Race haven't shared too many scenes where they just talked without interference.
Rafe involved himself and he and Kate were both suspicious that Nick would do something to interfere with wabi's relationship. If Rafe sensed that months ago, it's a little odd that it just occurred to him that Nick might not like Will. He's had numerous talks with Nick, who's just barely hiding his disdain for Will.
Edited by six, May 3 2013, 02:29 PM.

PatNS
Member Avatar

The best part of the show today was Justin's laughter. Hysterical! Loved him wiping his eyes as he continued to laugh until he finally saw that EJ was being serious.

Sami whining to EJ about Stefano having power over them and her son. Well guess what, take a look in the mirror, because you're the idiot who gave him that power. She continues to prove each and every day how stupid she really is. And boy did EJ change his tune ... when he was manipulating Sami into moving into the mansion he told her that Stefano would do this favour for her out of the goodness of his heart because she's family. Now it's 'Oh we've always known that Stefano only looks out for Stefano.'

Really enjoyed the Rafe / Kate scenes. Rafe knows exactly why she's calling it off. I'm glad he was a gentleman and didn't push her to change her mind.

Loved the way Adrienne talked about how disgusting Sami and EJ are - she's right on the mark!

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

vettejb
EJ (the world traveled, uber rich and sexy, well educated man) is p-whipped by country bumpkin, high school dropout Sami and she uses that to get him to do her bidding.
Is that a bad thing???? LOL. No really, that's what I love about Ejami.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Cathalina
May 3 2013, 02:01 PM
six

Or...

3) Rafe's a dumbass.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Matt
May 3 2013, 11:41 AM
My problem with Kristen is that her motives or goals weren't revealed soon enough. Even so, they weren't even truly HINTED at enough to build the needed anticipation for their reveal. Moreover, the entire plan it just weak, weak, WEAK! If Kristen truly blames John and Marlena for her prior emotional collapse and TRULY wanted to exact some sort of revenge, she should've been working behind the scenes all along to destroy them and makes their lives hell for every angle. KRISTEN should've been behind John's frame up and financial troubles. She should've done something to cost Marlena her medical license. She could've seduced Brady, or she could've set up Brady with a new woman who was supposed to lure him back to drugs yadda yadda who then falls for Brady, but can't get out of her scheme with Kristen. Belle should've come back and Kristen should've targeted her. And Kristen should have a near obsessive interest in "brother" EJ. Kristen should almost treat him as a son and should, in private, actually refer to him as "John Jr." and pull strings whenever possible to get EJ everything he wants because, in her mind, he's still her son. As it is now, she's merely a horny cougar banging her former almost-step-son just to go "neener neener" to her ex and his wife. lol
Posted Image

vettejb

tomsawyer
May 3 2013, 02:22 PM
vettejb
EJ (the world traveled, uber rich and sexy, well educated man) is p-whipped by country bumpkin, high school dropout Sami and she uses that to get him to do her bidding.
Is that a bad thing???? LOL. No really, that's what I love about Ejami.
Not bad. Use what you've got. And if thats all you've got......I mean, its not like any other woman on earth has the same thing.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply