Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday, May 3rd Daily Discussion
Topic Started: May 3 2013, 06:40 AM (8,264 Views)
angie37
Member Avatar

Somebody needs to warn Justin that when :shithitfan: , EJ doesn't like to take his share of the blame or any responsibility. Just ask Stefano about faux Rafe...
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Cathalina

six
May 3 2013, 02:20 PM
Cathalina
May 3 2013, 02:01 PM
six
May 3 2013, 01:49 PM
Rafe's line about Will/Nick had me scratching my head, too. I really don't understand how he's just now realizing there's tension between them.
:shrug: I think Rafe doesn't know about the tension because:

1) No one thought to involve Rafe or tell him the truth. That's actually pretty sad because his reaction was pretty much everything it should have been.

2) Will and Race haven't shared too many scenes where they just talked without interference.
Rafe involved himself and he and Kate were both suspicious that Nick would do something to interfere with wabi's relationship. If Rafe sensed that months ago, it's a little odd that it just occurred to him that Nick might not like Will. He's had numerous talks with Nick, who's just barely hiding his disdain for Will.
But Rafe did act on his suspicions, as he told Sami and Lucas at the station that he had investigated Nick but found nothing. The people who had the information kept it from him purposely. Him not figuring out is not on Rafe.

six
Member Avatar

Nobody set out to make sure Rafe didn't know that Nick didn't like Will. This isn't about Rafe not figuring out that Nick had done something that could possibly be found in an investigation, like the blackmail. It's about him not noticing something that was pretty obvious and would only require remembering something he'd already thought about.

Hamilton
Member Avatar

So Ej and Sami's important engagement takes place at the pub
Rafe and Sami dressed up for a romantic date take place at the coffee house

BUT Fuck buddies Rafe and Kate get a special intimate restaurant set so they can stop being fuck buddies?!

Romance you just go ahead and take a back seat to superficial rubbish.

Days, someone has their priorities really screwed up.

Sevprince

I was just happy to see more Justin/Adrienne today. If nothing else, this operation destroy Stefano is going to give them a little more air time.
Wilson was happy and adorable today. I enjoy seeing them with their parents in any combination. They really are not allowed to be anywhere near a bed are they. Did Sonny got kicked out of his one bedroom apt or Will his Dorm. :hmmph:
Sonny looked extra hot this episode. :wub:
Edited by Sevprince, May 3 2013, 05:14 PM.

concerned
Member Avatar

chinkybig
May 3 2013, 12:34 PM
six
May 3 2013, 12:32 PM
I need a side story built around wilson and their moms to happen, stat.
Adrienne can and will wipe the floor with Sami's face. :D
Adrienne SHOULD wipe the floor with Sami's face.

I just can't see it happening with the current show directions.
I'm sure Sami will cause Stefano's downfall as well plus reunite John and Marlena all from the comfort of EJs bed.

Bee
Member Avatar

OMG! Justin and EJ! EJ and Justin! Panties aflame!

OMG! Justin and Adrienne! Old skool soap swoon!

OMG! Wilson's badass mammas had a moment! Sami and Adrienne are my favorite bitches.

OMG! EJ is still talking to the painting! :shrug: I have no explanation for why I love that so much.

OMG! Stefano has cyber sex with Cecily! Awesome throw away reveal!

OMG! EJAMI's sex talk is quickly becoming my favorite part of the show. "Samantha, were you eavesdropping again? Yeah. That's how I get all of my information. Okay. Go on...." :popcorn:

The rest was actually god awful but I enjoyed today a lot more than yesterday.
Edited by Bee, May 3 2013, 04:40 PM.

soapgal
Member Avatar

spartan
May 3 2013, 12:59 PM
Matt
May 3 2013, 12:49 PM
lol. EJ to Sami: "Where you eavesdropping AGAIN?!"
I loved how they played this little exchange. This is why I love EJami.

Me too! Love how she said "That's how I get all my information" Duh EJ! Love my Ejami!

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

the Justin laugh is my everything.

soapgal
Member Avatar

This is honestly the first episode I haven't ff since at least the Daysaster (and I may have ff parts of that).

I don't know if you can actually give Gabi credit for noticing how crazy Nick is because he trashed their bedroom when she didn't notice at the other 1000x he was certifiable. She reminded me of me and my old boyfriend when I would pack one shirt in a suitcase and threaten to leave just so he would beg me to stay. But I guess no one is on this board to hear about my dysfunctional love life. Anyway...

I hate Rafe. And by hate I mean if he left the show I would buy a piņata and a helium tank for the party. Speaking of piņatas can't wait until his beatdown. I digress...I actually enjoyed the Rate scenes today a little. Rafe wasn't as condescending as usual and I thought Kate did a great job showing her emotion without overdoing it. They did, however, seem a little more emotionally attached during their breakup than they ever did while they were together.

Like everyone else LOVED EJ and Justin! Justin's laugh was great. I especially like the nod to the Dimera/Kirakis history. I can't even imagine how much I'm going to love them working together. I think this was definitely a win from the writing team pairing these two and honoring the history between these power families.

OMG EJAMI! I love them everytime they are on of course. They could be microwaving frozen pizzas together and I would be glued to the screen to be honest. But the scheming in bed is so damn hot! Days is truly staying true to the core of these two characters. Scheming in bed, being turned on by killing and defeating Stefano, and talking about Nick- that is who Sami and EJ are! This is why people love these two characters because they aren't particularly good people, but they are hot, sexy, and good tv! EJ hasn't changed who he is just because he got Sami. He still accepts and loves the real Sami. He doesn't want the watered down, dull Sami (aka Sami, the Safe years).

Sami: "That's how I get all my information"
EJ: Go on

LOVE IT!
Edited by soapgal, May 3 2013, 07:10 PM.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

I'm sure this is going to open a lot of Rafe bashing, but I'm going to give my opinion anyway............that was a nice scene, and I feel sorry for him, like I used to feel sorry for Lucas years ago when he kept getting crapped on. (What am I saying? He's still getting crapped on). I thought this could have had some potential. Yeah, I'm weird like that.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Justin and Adrienne romance.......I'll take what I can get...

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Damn, EJ and Sami ruined my Justin and Adrienne moment.
On SoapNet, why are they picking the most overly dramatic, hammed up, bad acting for that "Storm" commercial?

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

ladyofthelake
May 3 2013, 07:03 PM
I absolutely LOVE it!

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

No one probably will agree, but Rate is HOT!!! I'm dissappointed it's over.

Sweet and Salty

Classic
May 3 2013, 07:52 PM
No one probably will agree, but Rate is HOT!!! I'm dissappointed it's over.
I agree. :whistle:

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

ladyofthelake
May 3 2013, 07:03 PM
have you visited the GIFs thread today? ;)

marie1969

Today was a great show. I really enjoyed the birth of Ejustin. Very promising duo. I am exciting about the upcoming storyline aka operation taking Stephano Dimera down. I am rooting for team Ejustin and I am betting big bucks they will succeed in the complete destruction of Stephano Dimera. Go Ejustin!

Seriously, I can not wait for Ej to become the head of the Dimera empire with his samanthar by his side. So much power, so little time LOL.

Now to Sadrienne. I liked the their interaction today. there is so much potential there. LOL at Adrienne's snarky comment about Ejami's engagement. Got to say I love how Sami defended her relationship with Ej to Adrienne. I have a feeling Sami is going to have to defend her relationship to a whole lot of people specially her hypocrite relatives. That's all right, Sami is up to the task and Ej is so worth it.

Wilson were adorable today. These two are growing on me. I like Sony. I think he is a real catch. Will is lucky to have him. LOL at sonny's joke that the wabi baby will be just like Sami. The look on Will's face was just priceless. :laugh:

I have a hard time understanding why Kate is all tearful when this was supposed to be a fling. Whatever, get a grip woman! I agree with those who say that Stephano does not seem to give a fuck. I think Kate wishes stephano gave a damn. :lol:

Now on the best part of the show: I am falling in love with these two more and more everyday. They are so damn perfect for each other. I love how they totally get one another. The way that Ej accepts Sami warts and all is my everything. Ej seems totally unfazed whether Sami is stealing other people money, eavesdropping or making all kind of mess. I have always wanted that for Sami.

Speaking of Samantha, my girl can not seem to get enough of Ej Dimera, greedy bitch LOL. It is like she is making up for lost time. Can not really blame her though, Ej is all kind of delicious. So go ahead girl, get your freak on. :lol:

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Quote:

Seriously, I can not wait for Ej to become the head of the Dimera empire with his samanthar by his side. So much power, so little time LOL.

I really have my doubts EJ will ever be the head of the Dimera empire. And, if it happens, it will only be temporary because Stefano will regain his
empire, destroying EJ and whoever else gets in the way with a fierce vengance.

quesla

marie1969
May 3 2013, 10:48 PM
kisToday was a great show. I really enjoyed the birth of Ejustin. Very promising duo. I am exciting about the upcoming storyline aka operation taking Stephano Dimera down. I am rooting for team Ejustin and I am betting big bucks they will succeed in the complete destruction of Stephano Dimera. Go Ejustin!

Now to Sadrienne. I liked the their interaction today. there is so much potential there. LOL at Adrienne's snarky comment about Ejami's engagement. Got to say I love how Sami defended her relationship with Ej to Adrienne. I have a feeling Sami is going to have to defend her relationship to a whole lot of people specially her hypocrite relatives. That's all right, Sami is up to the task and Ej is so worth it.

Wilson were adorable today. These two are growing on me. I like Sony. I think he is a real catch. Will is lucky to have him. LOL at sonny's joke that the wabi baby will be just like Sami. The look on Will's face was just priceless. :laugh:

I have a hard time understanding why Kate is all tearful when this was supposed to be a fling. Whatever, get a grip woman! I agree with those who say that Stephano does not seem to give a fuck. I think Kate wishes stephano gave a damn. :lol:

Now on the best part of the show: I am falling in love with these two more and more everyday. They are so damn perfect for each other. I love how they totally get one another. The way that Ej accepts Sami warts and all is my everything. Ej seems totally unfazed whether Sami is stealing other people money, eavesdropping or making all kind of mess. I have always wanted that for Sami.

Speaking of Samantha, my girl can not seem to get enough of Ej Dimera, greedy bitch LOL. It is like she is making up for lost time. Can not really blame her though, Ej is all kind of delicious. So go ahead girl, get your freak on. :lol:
sami's relatives r hypocrites who among them is a rapist child kidnapper and a pension fund stealer while almost getting the apple of their eye johnny shot .oh what a dreamy guy. I like Justin but he needs to stay of this mess and sami doesn't have warts she is a cancer.i find it interesting that people want 2 rapist and kidnappers to be this great love affair .their chemistry is forced its painful to watch them in scenes. Stefano will wipe the floor with ej and he'll snivel and beg faaaaather forgiveness' the twisted thing is were supposed to believe all of this sex is passion and its not sami uses sex like a construction worker uses a hammer and nail .it shows u just how empty sami is and sooner or later ej 's going to all her ass on tryin to manipulate him with it.i luv will and sonny but will is to immature to be in a relationship with anyone he should be stopping nick's ass on a daily basis.its not everyone else its will he needs to man up. luv the moment between j and a want more.kate 's fear of Stefano should be taken seriously its not about him caring about her and rafe he would hurt anyone to punish her.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply