Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Casting News; Nadia filming soon
Topic Started: May 3 2013, 11:03 AM (4,848 Views)
Ana75
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
May 3 2013, 02:33 PM
This REEKS of fan reaction to Dannifer getting Parker and Chloe getting screwed!
I'd like to see the little guy in scenes with Brady along with Chloe of course. Ah I can dream!
Edited by Ana75, May 3 2013, 05:19 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Romancer66

Mitchapalooza
May 3 2013, 02:33 PM
This REEKS of fan reaction to Dannifer getting Parker and Chloe getting screwed!
Score one for angry fans, if this is the case. I just wish this meant Fetch was ending and Dr. Special Snowflake was being written out as well, but I doubt TIIC are that smart.

Sariah
Member Avatar

I wish this would mean good things for restoring Parker's paternity, but I'm afraid Chloe will just be back to do some Fetch propping and gush about what fabulous/amazing/awesome (pick your superlative of choice here) parents they have been.

Edited by Sariah, May 3 2013, 10:21 PM.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

If Chloe's not coming for Parker, or correct his paternity, she shouldn't return giving props to Dannifer gushing abt their
parenting skills. Dont. Come. Back.
Edited by bellajewel, May 3 2013, 10:39 PM.

Wilson_EJami
Member Avatar

TFP this. I think Chloe comes back to get Parker. I wish it had been longer, but if they would give Chloe the same writing, it's better to have her leave with Parker. This was so not Chloe. I saw glimpse of her in her conversation with Daniel, when Nancy had taken Parker. But I miss the real Chloe Lane.

leela46

I'm suspecting that the reaction to Chloe leaving Parker with Dannifer was extremely negative, so they are quickly having Chloe return to take the kid and leave. I'm sure the show thought that the fans would adore the Dannifer/Parker insta-family, but every place that I have read the fans have hated it. Nadia returning so soon after Chloe just leaving town sure sounds like a quick rewrite.

pspcindy
Member Avatar

I'm happy to hear Nadia will come back. Hopefully Chloe is not once again eviscerated for the lousiest, cheesiest, chemistry-free, forced couple ever.

Chloe take your child and tell the shady side of 40 arrested developmentally teeny bopper Jen-Jen her tenure as Parker's Mommy-Wammy is over.

Cathalina

My only fear...Chloe comes back for Parker, they leave, and Daniel and Jennifer suddenly decide they want to adopt. OR Jen decides to have a late in life baby.

jacpre
Member Avatar

I hated how they have destroyed Chloe over the past few years especially this time around. Just thing how many episodes we will have to endure Dannifer crying about Parker leaving (if that is the case). Anything to give them airtime.

They made a mistake pairing Chloe and Daniel. I think they should have tried something with Brady again.

Have anyone notice lately how love making scenes have been taken over the show. Whenever Brady and Kristen share a scene you know it is going to take about two seconds before the clothes starts dropping.

Brewster
Member Avatar

six
May 3 2013, 03:29 PM
If Chloe does come for Parker, I hope she doesn't take him too far away. Those kids who play him are scene stealers.
The kid can stay, she just needs to take Jennifer out and repair the damage done to Chloe in however much time she has to return this time.

Maxine

I do not think that Jen had anything to do with how TPTB wrote Chloe... I have always liked Chloe, but the writers have really been writing her into a crazy & bad person and she is not.. I hope when she comes back for Parker , they will do a better job writing her this small SL.

LuvtheSoaps
Member Avatar

she'll take her son no doubt which isn't a big surprise

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

I don't think she'll take the kid. For whatever reason I imagine her talking to JJ to help him learn that Dan/Jen is the most awesome, right thing in the history of ever.

concerned
Member Avatar

px780
May 5 2013, 10:52 PM
I don't think she'll take the kid. For whatever reason I imagine her talking to JJ to help him learn that Dan/Jen is the most awesome, right thing in the history of ever.
I don't want to use the dislike button on your post.
But this is almost the worst possible way chloe coming back could turn out - which means you are probably right.

Unless she's also bringing melanie back as well.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sparrow

I'm surprised Nadia agreed to come back at all. It gives me a little hope that maybe they agreed to do some little thing to redeem Chloe a bit in order to get her cooperation. They have to see now, 4 fucking months later, that their idea of a wonderful love story to define the ages was actually just a pile of shit.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

I don't care to see Chloe back....if I were Nadia I would have been insulted with the way they used Chloe's return this time around and to think that Chloe's mom was around and no interaction with Nancy and Kate AT ALL? After she tried to kill Chloe? Yeah, that's just stupid....

camera shy

I'm happy to see Nadia get a paycheck, but why are they wasting money like this? All they had to do was have Dannifer talk about how Chloe came back and got Parker and how much Daniel missed him.

Sparrow

camera shy
May 6 2013, 11:46 AM
I'm happy to see Nadia get a paycheck, but why are they wasting money like this? All they had to do was have Dannifer talk about how Chloe came back and got Parker and how much Daniel missed him.
It only kinda sorta makes sense if tptb are trying to make amends for the way they shit all over Chloe trying to make Fetch happen. Having Nadia back to try to salvage her character a bit would matter if they have hopes of ever bringing Chloe back. (Hopefully after restoring Philip as Parker's father.)

trojangal
Member Avatar

Honestly this could go either way re: Chloe's 2-3 episode return.
While I would love her to come back from rehab or wherever she went & take Parker back from Fetch. I would even go along with Chloe moving to Chicago w Parker & Dan visiting or having Parker occasionally visit Dan in Salem.
Worst case scenario , Chloe decides to give up custody to Fetch because they are just the "Bestest, Most Awesomest Parents Ever"

trojangal
Member Avatar

Cathalina
May 4 2013, 08:53 AM
My only fear...Chloe comes back for Parker, they leave, and Daniel and Jennifer suddenly decide they want to adopt. OR Jen decides to have a late in life baby.
Noooooooo! :drunk:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply