Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Freddie Smith's Emmy interviews
Topic Started: May 3 2013, 01:39 PM (1,268 Views)
Sevprince

Thebacklot

Greginhollywood

Quote:

TBL: Are most of your upcoming scenes together or does Sonny have scenes with anyone else?

FS: I do end up having Sonnyís own adventure. He does something else in the business aspect of his life and thatís one of the things in the future that pulls them apart because of what he decides to do with this business. He has a friend that comes back from his past, as well. He has a few independent stories coming up but WilSon is the center and the heart of it all.

That is great news. Can't wait to meet Sonny's friend.
Edited by Sevprince, May 8 2013, 07:48 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Will&Sonny

As long as this:

Quote:

WilSon is the center and the heart of it all.

remains true and constant, I'm all for Sonny having storylines that are "his own".

lachelle73

Glad to hear whatever comes there way it won't break them up, love WilSon and so happy for Chandler and Freddie good luck guys.

Carly
Member Avatar

I wonder if Sonny's new friend is actually one of his brothers? If Justin helps EJ bring down Stefano, then it could make sense to bring in another of Justin and Adrienne's kids in order to ramp up the conflict between the Kiriakis family and Stefano. (But I guess Sonny's new friend could just be JJ.)

Sevprince

I would love to see Alex come in but I think the friend is just a friend. I don't think is a brother or JJ. He did say he is involved in few independent stories. If a drama is happening between his parents as a result of the Stefano deal, I can see him being in the middle of that. Trying to play mediator between them.

michr544125

Although I am glad Sonny has another friend coming into play, I'm not getting too excited. Sonny's other stuff always seems more like filler time rather than a real story.

I always love how humble he always is in interviews. I see why he picked the episode he did for the Emmy. I'm a big Freddie fan but objectively it was not his strongest material so I still wish he would have picked different scenes. But they were great scenes story wise and I wish the best of luck to him. I don't know if I agree with the philosophy about choosing what you are most proud of. It's others that are judging it and i would think it would be special to know others loved your work.
Edited by michr544125, May 3 2013, 05:12 PM.

MikeyWilson1Duff
Member Avatar

I'm obviously a huge Wilson shipper and want them to be endgame, but I really hope Sonny's "friend" that Freddie is talking about is a psycho ex-boyfriend who schemes to get Sonny back. It would be great angst for Wilson. Maybe the guy could be the male barista that was being casted for so Sonny shares long hours with him at the coffee shop. And I want Will to fight even harder for Sonny. It could be Days first legit gay love triangle. The whole Brian thing wasn't going anywhere and we knew that from the start because Brant Daugherty had other career commitments. Hopefully whoever it is is put on contract.

I'm just really happy that Sonny is getting some solo stories. :D

WillFan
Member Avatar

Freddie Smith's Star Beacon interview
http://starbeacon.com/local/x2002141501/Ashtabula-native-nominated-for-Daytime-Emmy

WillFan
Member Avatar

Freddie Smith's BuzzWorthy Radio interview
http://rdsn.net/buzz/2013/05/07/podcast-504-daytime-emmy-nominee-freddie-smith-of-nbcs-days-of-our-lives/

lachelle73

Good job Freddie I have liked him from the first moment I say him. He is not only FINE he is a good guy. I am also an Ohio native and I am proud of him.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply