Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
NBC Spoiler pics for the week of May 6th
Topic Started: May 3 2013, 04:50 PM (2,770 Views)
bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

AFaithL
May 3 2013, 05:16 PM
Yes! Kristen confides in Stefano that she might be in love with Brady!! Bristen is coming!!! Now treat him right, Kristen, so I can remain on the train!
Get ready to exit the Bristen train, Kristen may be in love with Brady, however she's gonna hurt him, the hate she has for John is greater
than the love she has for Brady. Taking revenge on John is Kristen's everything.
Edited by bellajewel, May 3 2013, 10:01 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Erin_123
Member Avatar

No Ericole??? Damn. :(

samwel

Love the EJ/Justin pic, EJ looks HOTTTTT

concerned
Member Avatar

Erin_123
May 4 2013, 10:48 AM
No Ericole??? Damn. :(
It's a front burner story. You can't expect pictures as well. :tumbleweed:

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

blueskies
May 3 2013, 08:49 PM
LucasHortonFan
May 3 2013, 08:19 PM
lysie
May 3 2013, 04:55 PM
Sami does this. Sami does that. Sami Sami Sami.
translation, Marsha, Marsha, Marsha! Sorry couldn't resist/ :shrug:
Except Sami should be and is Jan.
LOL I actually like Jan, hate Sami.

Ireland98

blueskies
May 3 2013, 05:58 PM
This Ej/Justin take down of Stefano is ridiculous and out of left field. Stupid stupid stupid.
No, it doesn't make sense at all. But I assume people are willing to overlook the bad writing and silliness of it to see JS and WK in scenes together? :shrug:

rae

Ireland98
May 4 2013, 09:29 PM
blueskies
May 3 2013, 05:58 PM
This Ej/Justin take down of Stefano is ridiculous and out of left field. Stupid stupid stupid.
No, it doesn't make sense at all. But I assume people are willing to overlook the bad writing and silliness of it to see JS and WK in scenes together? :shrug:
No it doesn't make sense. If anyone is going to take down Stefano it should be John and Marlena.

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

I really hope JJ whips out a chainsaw and hacks Danifer to mushy goo splattered all over the HTS.

Sami. Please. Stop. I love Ali Sweeney, but if they put Sami in a coma tomorrow and left her there for six months (and matured her character!!!) I'd be a happy camper.

Go away, Fauxman.

Marlena, time for you to get mad. I mean PISSED THE HELL OFF and form your OWN plan. Stop being a doormat & tell John to go back to his hotel room while you clean up the mess. Go tell Brainless exactly what Kritter and her family have done to you, his FATHER, his aunts & uncles, siblings, etc, then tell him in no uncertain terms that he needs to wipe the drool from his chin & wake up. If he goes back to the bitch, he gets what he deserves. Then go on a date or two with a couple of smokin hotties from the strip club and let John get good & jealous before you make him earn your love back.

EJ/Justin, Sami/Will, Rafe/Kate...I'm sure Stefano has plenty of goons to inform him of whomever is planning what & will squash them all like bugs when the time comes. He is, after all, The Phoenix. Still, the whole schadenfreude angle is fun to watch.

I'd really rather watch WilSon out maneuver Stefano via computers & modern technology - something that Stefano isn't familiar with - and one-up him...then get full custody of the baby & raise her. Nick isn't fit to raise a fish & Gabi is almost as stupid as Brady lately.

Go away, Fauxman. Yeah, I said it twice cause I hate him that much.

blueskies
Member Avatar

LucasHortonFan
May 4 2013, 05:42 PM
blueskies
LucasHortonFan
lysie
May 3 2013, 04:55 PM
Sami does this. Sami does that. Sami Sami Sami.
translation, Marsha, Marsha, Marsha! Sorry couldn't resist/ :shrug:
I liked Jan too. Never much liked Marsha. Btw, have you seen the movie? The way they portrayed Jan as hearing voices & basically being crazy was too funny :lol:

4hilla4

AFaithL
May 3 2013, 05:05 PM
I have a feeling I'm gonna hate these RoTox/John scenes...
I actually KNOW I'm gonna love Roman knocking some sense into John! :applause:

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

blueskies
May 5 2013, 12:16 AM
LucasHortonFan
May 4 2013, 05:42 PM
blueskies
LucasHortonFan

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
I liked Jan too. Never much liked Marsha. Btw, have you seen the movie? The way they portrayed Jan as hearing voices & basically being crazy was too funny :lol:
yes I did, it was funny. Why can't that happen to Sami and we can lock her up somewhere.

vinnmerc
Member Avatar

Really think they are screwing up the John and Marlena debacle .. :shame:

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

Ejustin winning concept, and Sami is on fire right now very good writing for this character :)

lazydazes
Member Avatar

I don`t know whose worse, john or tha kid. Don`t get me wrong, I enjoy Bristen/Jarlena immensely. In my humble opinion, father & son, both, are acting like complete colossal jerks. If I were Doc, I`d disown the whole lot. After everything she`s suffered under the Dimera`s hands, the last thing she would want is to share a cup of tea with them during family dinner. Marlena needs to rip all of them a good one. Brady/John are at odds because they both think too much alike and derive the most idiotic notions in their minds. Does john REALLY think its a good idea to sleep with Kristen to `save` his grown son and lose marlena forever. REALLY John? And I love my boy Brady to pieces, but right now he`s just slinging rocks in that brain of his. But with that said, I still can`t wait to see how it all plays out. I know one thing though. Doc needs at least one opportunity to whip somebody`s ass.

AFaithL

This Isn't the first time John has had a dumb "plan". Remember when he took a butter knife to Hope's brain to remove her brainchip? He couldn't let a doctor do it. HE had to cut into Hope's grey matter himself.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply