Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Weekly Preview (5/6/13)
Topic Started: May 3 2013, 05:03 PM (1,746 Views)
WillFan
Member Avatar

How far will Nick go to protect his secret?

http://www.nbc.com/days-of-our-lives/video/nick-vs-rafe-5613/n36165/
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

camera shy

Well now I think it'll be EJ who's behind the beating.

Dreamy
Member Avatar

Hmmm.... maybe EJ could be behind it.

guessgirl
Member Avatar

Nick is the red herring. Too obvious so it will be someone else.

am103
Member Avatar

Yeah, no way it is Nick. It's probably EJ. Nick will be framed for it (which I could get into, especially if they bring up the Trent Robbins murder), and then EJ will be revealed as the culprit, leading to a Safe reunion. We all know Tomlin too well, lol.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

If it's EJ, I owe him a beer.

camera shy

But Stefano is still in the picture. But then again, I see EJ becoming more and more like Stefano without even realizing it.

pspcindy
Member Avatar

I really don't care who does it. It's just great to see that smug faux-hero on the ground after a beating. By the way, nice of the mugger to leave his face untouched. Who knew there were thugs with considerate impulses?

I love whoever is behind this. It won't be EJ, however.

Maxine

AM I missing something about Rafe ? why is there so much hate for Rafe ? is it because he is a good guy( he has done some bad things) but not as bad as EJ (which I love him being bad), I try to watch DOOL every day but over the last few years I have missed some, just wondering why Hate Rafe ?

T-Love74
Member Avatar

Maxine
May 4 2013, 09:31 AM
AM I missing something about Rafe ? why is there so much hate for Rafe ? is it because he is a good guy( he has done some bad things) but not as bad as EJ (which I love him being bad), I try to watch DOOL every day but over the last few years I have missed some, just wondering why Hate Rafe ?
Cuz, he's a threat to the repulsive ejami.

michelle
Member Avatar

Maxine
Cuz he's a smug, hypocritical, douchebag.

He's holier than thou, but only when it suits him. He's an officer of the law, but helped cover up Sami's attempted murder of EJ, drew up fake adoption papers for the baby he thought to be Sami and EJ's, (planning to go along with Sami in keeping EJ's child away from him), lied (along with Nicole) about the paternity of EJ and Nicole's baby AND he knows his sister is responsible for hiring a crazy psycho (to stalk Melame) who ended up blowing up half of Salem leaving Jack and Madison dead, but did nothing.

Rafe wants everyone to uphold the law...except for himself and anyone he's close to. That's why many of us have Rafe hate.

And to say its just about EJAMI is wrong, cause I like Lucas just fine.

concerned
Member Avatar

michelle
May 4 2013, 03:10 PM
Maxine

He's holier than thou, but only when it suits him. He's an officer of the law, but helped cover up Sami's attempted murder of EJ, drew up fake adoption papers for the baby he thought to be Sami and EJ's, (planning to go along with Sami in keeping EJ's child away from him), lied (along with Nicole) about the paternity of EJ and Nicole's baby AND he knows his sister is responsible for hiring a crazy psycho (to stalk Melame) who ended up blowing up half of Salem leaving Jack and Madison dead, but did nothing.

Rafe wants everyone to uphold the law...except for himself and anyone he's close to. That's why many of us have Rafe hate.

I used to dislike rafe and I'm ej and Nicole more than anything else.
But now that he's free from the Sami virus I find myself liking him more.

Conversely now that ej has the Sami virus I find myself disliking ej more.

The only male who seems to be able to be able to withstand the smugness that seems to come with being Samos current bed partner seems to be Lucas.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

michelle
Maxine

Based on this description,Sami and Rafe are peas in a pod.Sami is also a smug hypocritcal douchebag,if women can be douchebags although I have never seen a female character referred to as a "douchebag",however I digress.She is holier than thou when it suits her.That tramp was on her back faster than you can say "griefsex" then slapped Carrie (and I think Rafe) over a kiss talking that nonsense about how they were much worse than she by kissing after she threw open her legs for EJ all the while giving Marlena hell over her indiscretion with John.Sami actually attempted to murder EJ and went along with Rafe adopting who she thought was EJ's baby planning to keep EJ's child from him.Sami told Rafe if he would admit that EJ was the father of Nicole's baby,she would help him and Nicole to deceive EJ as to the true paternity of EJ's help although Rafe was smart enough not to trust her with the truth.Gabi hired Andrew to pretend to stalk her,not to stalk Melanie.Gabi tried to get Andrew to let Melanie go and when she threated to report Andrew,he successfully blackmailed Gabi to stop her from doing so by using the recording he made of their conversation showing she knew he had kidnapped Melanie.Gabi went into the tunnels to try to rescue Melanie .The explosion was an unintened consequence of Gabi's plan in hiring Andrew to pretend to stalk her so she could get close to Chad.Sami was so sorry she shot EJ in the head,she wanted him taken off life support.Since Rafe covered up Sami's deliberate attempt to murder EJ by shooting him in the head,he could hardly do less for his sister.I like Rafe's hero complex.I would have thought him a douchebag ,if he threw Gabi under the bus after all he did for Sami,the tramp who cheated on him with a man who hurt her enough to cause her to want to kill him,hurt Rafe by locking him in the basement.Roman,Hope,Beau,and others have covered for friends and relatives.These are the reasons I don't hate the Rafe character but I am slightly repulsed by Sami.
P.S.Lucas is not and has not been a threat to the Sami/EJ relationship in quite a while although the shadow of a Rafe/Sami reunion hovers over EJ/Sami.
Edited by BeeBee, May 4 2013, 08:07 PM.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

concerned
May 4 2013, 03:18 PM
michelle
Maxine

I used to dislike rafe and I'm ej and Nicole more than anything else.
But now that he's free from the Sami virus I find myself liking him more.

Conversely now that ej has the Sami virus I find myself disliking ej more.

The only male who seems to be able to be able to withstand the smugness that seems to come with being Samos current bed partner seems to be Lucas.
I am, too, and I'm weird in that (unless it's Sami or Fetch or someone shoved to the forefront that I feel has no real acting ability), the more a character gets insulted on the board, the more likely I am to root for them! Maybe it's the underdog issue. I dunno. There were times when I didn't like him, but I find him tolerable now, and I enjoyed the Kate/Rafe dynamic. And I will readily admit that's my weird prejudice!

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

BeeBee
May 4 2013, 07:58 PM
P.S. Lucas is not and has not been a threat to the Sami/EJ relationship in quite a while although the shadow of a Rafe/Sami reunion hovers over EJ/Sami.
and when Lucas was a threat the hate was all toward Lucas.......seriously, it's fine though because Ej is called enough names and I wouldn't want it any other way.....I need to be able to criticize that vile peace of shit, mob linked, tea potting, arm flapping, sashaying, rapist bastard, every chance I get!

blueskies
Member Avatar

this is classic night-Hope behavior. I actually hope it's her...and Dr. Baker :wub:

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

blueskies
May 5 2013, 12:30 AM
this is classic night-Hope behavior. I actually hope it's her...and Dr. Baker :wub:
I would love to see Baker back! :wub: :wub:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply