Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
AMC: Week of May 6th Discussion
Topic Started: May 4 2013, 06:58 PM (976 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

AMC: Week of May 6th Discussion

Posted Image

**If this thread gets enough action we may go to daily instead**
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Checkers
Member Avatar

Thanks for the new thread.

I wonder how far they are gonna go with the Cassandra story.

Checkers
Member Avatar

Posted Image

I laughed when Hunter said, "What's up Kid?"

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Is it too early to start shipping a potential Zach & Jane pairing? lol

I seriously can't believe what a wonderful job the casting director did with all of the new cast members.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

KMan101
Member Avatar

The casting director (Allison Goodman, I believe) did a great job with both soaps. I think AJ and Miranda were perfectly cast and being written pretty much how I'd imagine them to be.

Jane has loads of potential. Hope we see more of her. Too bad the actress is recurring, though I don't see recurring/contract mattering too much since they don't go on episode guarantees.

I wanted a little more out of Bianca with Miranda but I kind of liked that it was left open. I think Eden has really been playing Bianca well and I enjoyed Miranda ripping the blouse. Plus anything with AJ/Miranda ... they're great together.

Angie telling everyone to shut up, then shutting down Jesse and her whole attitude with David was my everything today.

Cray cray Dixie is great. I loved everything about her today.

Solid episode.

Oh, Cara and David's kid so has to be alive.

Was kinda meh to Celia/Pete. I don't know. I'll give them time. Celia alone intrigues me and I think she might have a little crazy in her too, with that mirror scene. The actress is green but has a load of potential. Then there's the creepy dude she saw ...

But, seriously, a day off from them IS ok :whistle:
Edited by KMan101, May 6 2013, 09:33 AM.

KMan101
Member Avatar

Checkers
May 5 2013, 10:01 AM
Posted Image

I laughed when Hunter said, "What's up Kid?"
LOL. I loved that scene.

msteingraber

I am loving the new AMC. Not sure how much I like the fact that Angie and Jesse start off being tortured so to speak, but it had to be someone I guess. Wondering who the check Celias guardian is... anyone have any guesses?

chosenone76
Member Avatar

So far I'm really loving the show. I'm pretty inrigued by all of the storylines, especially David and Cara and Bianca, Miranda and AJ.

I did like the episode today, though I was taken aback a bit by Miranda's attitude. I get that she's a teenager and that they want to cause drama by having her butt heads with her mother, like Erica and Mona back in the day, but she was so disrespectful! I'd expect her to be a bit more symphatetic and level headed considering she was raised by Bianca. I didn't care for the way she told Bianca to get out. I would have never talked to my mother that way.

Hopefully she'll apologize. I'd like to see her be like Erica, but also like Bianca.

Checkers
Member Avatar

Angie was amazing at the hospital. Shutting everybody down and trying to keep David in check.

Dixie's freakout at David was on the money. Immediately calling Jesse and wanting to know why she wasn't informed of his release. Bringing up Tad. David was David. So did he try to choke JR or was he checking his pulse?

Miranda going off on Binx kind of surprised me. I wasn't expecting that so now we see they have issues. It will be interesting as they delve into that more.

Jesse needs to tell Angie about Cass.

Jane is the best. She shut all those kids down!

David/Cara's baby is so alive.

dragonflies
Member Avatar

Today was really good! I am so addicted to this show lol

I can't believe they broke up Zendall AGAIN ugh. Why do other couples get respected but not Zen :soapbox:

Tammy
Member Avatar

AJ has a potty mouth lol.

nightfan

Tammy
May 6 2013, 07:00 PM
AJ has a potty mouth lol.
Most of the AMC and OLTL casts do these days.

nightfan

Bianca and Miranda broke my heart today. It's great drama. And teens are like this. She initially wanted to protect Bianca and herself from anyone else knowing the truth. But now, it's time to lash out! And I'll enjoy all the drama that comes from that!

nightfan

Oh, and the Pete and Celia date is making me want more. They are HOT together. And the mystery surrounding that guy Celia had a quick vision of? I'm so hooked on this story.

Checkers
Member Avatar

Pete/Celia had some chemistry today. Though I wouldn't mind them getting a day off.

I'll give AMC credit with the Cassandra story especially with what is going on right now in the news, with them women from Cleveland. It happens and I appreciate the show for tackling an issue like this. Jesse better tell Angie soon.
Edited by Checkers, May 7 2013, 01:58 PM.

Tammy
Member Avatar

Do Bianca and Miranda live at Chandler Mansion? :blink:

Checkers
Member Avatar

No, but it seems like both stayed the night.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Not fair to suspend AJ for something he did off school grounds.

nightfan

BalscoFan5
May 7 2013, 05:40 PM
Not fair to suspend AJ for something he did off school grounds.
I agree, but this happens all the time.
The student represents the school at all times and must be in top form at all times.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Did Cara get an abortion?? I didn't think so...now not sure.

The only thing I don't like is that the ages for Dixie/JR/AJ are RIDICULOUSLY impossible to believe. In fact Dixie looks the same age as JR.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · AMC & OLTL: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply