Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
OLTL: Week of May 6th Discussion
Topic Started: May 4 2013, 06:59 PM (1,305 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

OLTL: Week of May 6th Discussion

Posted Image

**If this thread gets enough action we may go to daily instead**
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

KMan101
Member Avatar

Solid episode.

Nora and Clint both had really nice interactions with Natalie. I'm hopeful we see NATALIE and not Natalie's life based around a man. Glad she's working at the LPD still. Even though she was only there for John, IMO, same for BE so they could put her with Jared (who's death still kinda ticks me off). So I'm down to see how they handle Natalie. I think a lot of characters have been hurt over the years of being forced into pairings and having it be everything about them.

Matthew/Jeffrey were OK but I'm down for them to have a day off. I like both actors, they're great. Corbin fits it so well with the canvas. I see a lot of Eddie mannerisms in how Rob plays Matthew so I like that. Loved Clint 'reminding' Matthew and wanting to groom him again for BE. How convenient he needs a job, too. LOL. Of course.

Todd and David were fun but David can take a day off too lol. I loved him taping Todd without Todd knowing. And then Blair and Todd were great, but it bugs me because he just did this shit with Carly two months ago. I think Kassie and Roger played it well but I'm finding it hard to invest in Todd when all he does is screw up and then do the exact same thing to get people to forgive him. IDK. Just a minor gripe, honestly. LOL.

Victor poisoning Todd. LOL. Love it.

Jack/Dani, even in that brief scene, give off such a great brother/sister vibe. And I liked how Dani was acting today. She's like a dude with the guys and I love it. This character has benefited GREATLY from being off of ABC. Seriously. And Missal is playing it really well.

Tea seems so damn clingy but I guess I don't blame her. I still hate that her baby died on GH but I like that it clearly has affected her. More than they are delving into. I hope they go a little more into it.

Paul8148

I wonder if they going to do a catfishing storyline with Matthew and that girl online.

eyebrowns

Dani is really just great all around. I love seeing her scenes. And even though their family is so damn weird and confusing, I like that little unit they've all formed against Todd. lmao

I didn't think Corbin would do well because really, what has he done outside of HSM? But he's matured well. He fits in perfectly.

nightfan

How can Todd survive drinking the poison? Really worried for him right now! Am spoiler free at the moment so I really think he could die! Or not! But I'm still afraid. How do you escape that fate? He definitely drank it.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Bo and Nora,cuteness. :wub:

The Sonny and Cher music,sort of cute too.

WrecklessLove
Member Avatar

everything about todays episode was odd

eyebrowns

How did the door slam before Dani was even in the room? lol

Tea is just... She's so great! This episode fell off a bit, but I loved those scenes!

I want to see more of Destiny. I want to see what she can bring to the table.

Tammy
Member Avatar

Aww Bo & Nora :wub:

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

I cannot get over what an amazing character Tea is and how great that actress portrays her. I really love her!

Nate
Member Avatar
#BitchIsBack

OMFG OLTL is so good! One scene it's Nora/Bo talking, next it's a nightclub with sexy Dani acting out. It's just so damn perfect! :)

nightfan

Nate
May 7 2013, 07:12 PM
OMFG OLTL is so good! One scene it's Nora/Bo talking, next it's a nightclub with sexy Dani acting out. It's just so damn perfect! :)
I'm loving OLTL, too. But Shelter has such a shady, Soddom and Gommhora (sp?) vibe. Am I supposed to root for Cutter, when he gives women away like objects? Not into the nightclub scene, though. That he kisses up to these highrollers who pay a lot to go to a private room... I can't connect with that.

Meanwhile, I don't understand the open marriage story. Does she not like her husband's looks? Was it an arranged marriage? That's confusing.

Tammy
Member Avatar

nightfan
May 7 2013, 09:07 PM
Nate
I'm loving OLTL, too. But Shelter has such a shady, Soddom and Gommhora (sp?) vibe. Am I supposed to root for Cutter, when he gives women away like objects? Not into the nightclub scene, though. That he kisses up to these highrollers who pay a lot to go to a private room... I can't connect with that.

Meanwhile, I don't understand the open marriage story. Does she not like her husband's looks? Was it an arranged marriage? That's confusing.
If I remember correctly I think Vimal and Rama had a arranged marriage.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Jack still cannot act.

Clint giving it to Matthew for ignoring his son,hmm,how long did he not want anything to do with his son,Rex?

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

I still can't figure out why Josh Kelly was brought aboard. The guy certainly never attended any acting classes in the 15-months the show was off the air/internet.

If they wanted to re-recruit some male eye candy, why couldn't they have brought back Austin Peck. Yes, I know he is no Marlon Brando in the acting department either but he does have 18 years of soap experience. That's 17 years more than Kelly.

Paul8148

I think that for all her talk Rama is not going to hooking up with anyone but Vimal is....

and Yay! for Clint lacing into Matthrew

Tammy
Member Avatar

Okay LMFAO at Dorian pulling her wig off! :roflol:

WTF is Liam doing in a stroller???

Since when do the front doors on houses open outwards instead of in???

I have to say... I loved Clint tearing Matthew a new one!

WrecklessLove
Member Avatar

omg that stroller thing drove me nuts. every time i see that crap like at a mall or something, i wanna hit the parents with a rolled up newspaper! but anyway...

good episode. Todd wondering around practically dying was kinda eery tho

Who knew Corbin Bleu had all that going on under his clothes :wub2:

Im gonna assume Sam was told his father was alive off screen or something, because he didnt even blink when Victor strolled in lol

I know the budget is tight, but if they dont get another hangout spot other than that damn coffee shop. that goes for AMC too

nightfan

Tammy
May 8 2013, 09:45 AM
nightfan
May 7 2013, 09:07 PM
Nate

If I remember correctly I think Vimal and Rama had a arranged marriage.
Thanks. That's what it seemed like.

nightfan

Renegade_Killerbee
May 8 2013, 10:56 AM
I still can't figure out why Josh Kelly was brought aboard. The guy certainly never attended any acting classes in the 15-months the show was off the air/internet.

If they wanted to re-recruit some male eye candy, why couldn't they have brought back Austin Peck. Yes, I know he is no Marlon Brando in the acting department either but he does have 18 years of soap experience. That's 17 years more than Kelly.
It's all about Josh Kelly's twinkle in his eye when he's dancing with the Natalie character in the opening. I could rewind and play that and rewind and play that all day. JK is television/internet magic. I just don't think Austin Peck could pull that off in the opening. That twinkle immediately draws you in. It's magical in and of itself.

More important, however, is that he is a true American hero, having served some tours in Afghanistan and even being injured during his service. We should all pay him a certain amount of respect. (And let's see Peck do that!)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · AMC & OLTL: Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply