Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
OLTL: Week of May 6th Discussion
Topic Started: May 4 2013, 06:59 PM (1,286 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

OLTL: Week of May 6th Discussion

Posted Image

**If this thread gets enough action we may go to daily instead**
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Replies:
nightfan

Victor better not kill Todd. Still worried about him. Maybe this is just a temporary gig for RH.

But even more worried about The Banner. You just know Viki's going to take the bait (some journalist; not even checking the main source of the Pellegrini tip) and lose The Banner.
Either that or Dorian will somehow help dig it out of the mud but gain 50 percent of the paper's control and the show will make them business partners.
Either way, I'm going to be PISSED. Please do not let The Banner go under!

I'm very impressed with the actress who plays Dani. She's very raw and real. A great problem child portrayer.

Think that's all.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Mason

That montage was great and the episode it aired in was probably my favorite so far. Although they will need something more to do at some point, the Bo/Nora scenes this week were proof that happy, settled couples don't have to be boring.

Generally speaking, I thought the second week flowed and just worked better than the first. At this point, there's nothing going on on the show that I have a major issue with.

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

I wonder if Victor Junior will be taking away Tommy/Sam away from Blair?

I mean, I can't see Blair raising Victor's child while Vic is living with Tea and especially now that Victor Junior Junior is dead. This could be interesting if he sues her for him depending on who actually has custody of the little boy.

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

Renegade_Killerbee
May 8 2013, 10:56 AM
I still can't figure out why Josh Kelly was brought aboard. The guy certainly never attended any acting classes in the 15-months the show was off the air/internet.

If they wanted to re-recruit some male eye candy, why couldn't they have brought back Austin Peck. Yes, I know he is no Marlon Brando in the acting department either but he does have 18 years of soap experience. That's 17 years more than Kelly.
:shrug: Josh Kelly is a helluva lot better actor than Austin Peck. He's was pretty bad as Austin on DAYS, but was absolutely terrible, worst actor ever on ONE LIFE as the disgusting Rick Powers!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · AMC & OLTL: Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply