Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Young and the Restless - Sneak Peek: This Week
Topic Started: May 4 2013, 10:43 PM (1,175 Views)
Checkers
Member Avatar

Edited by Checkers, May 4 2013, 10:44 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

OMG! Who would blame her if she was having an affair???? Is she kidding?
How about EVERYONE would blame you, Laurho!
I know he won't, but I wish Mikey would knock her into next week for that remark!
She's actually going to blame mikey! :flipoff:

kelly777
Member Avatar

Fucking tramp! :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:

queenmoe06
Member Avatar

I cant believe this gutter rat!! Someone should resurrect Sheila and sic her on this rachet ass bitch!! :soapbox: :frustration:

natdot99
Member Avatar

There only one thing Lauren need
Posted Image

Michael to Carmine
Posted Image
Edited by natdot99, May 5 2013, 12:32 PM.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Posted ImagePosted Image

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

OMG!!! First she made a mountain out of a mole hill over that Fenmore thing and now she is turning it all around to make herself look like the poor victim...........Unfuckingbelievable!!! I can't even wrap my head around how pathetic Lauren is lately!

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

I hope Mikey leaves her and Fen goes with Mike. Fen should know what Lauren is up to and see why his Dad is doing what he's doing.
Betting that Carmine the Creepy dodges Lauren now that she's free.
Hope she get's dropped on her boney ass.

Superwoman
Member Avatar

Did the ho say who would blame her if she was having an affair? Oh hell no... Mickey, please go OJ on the bitch... shoot her in the head... gosh...really? I really hope Fen shoots Carmine so she could leave with the guilt for the rest of her life... :redface:
Edited by Superwoman, May 5 2013, 02:15 PM.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

carmine's line about what if he didn't want it to end, was beyond creepy, but I hope he kidnaps her and duct tapes her to a chair in some rat infested basement for months.

ratfink
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
May 5 2013, 02:27 PM
carmine's line about what if he didn't want it to end, was beyond creepy, but I hope he kidnaps her and duct tapes her to a chair in some rat infested basement for months.
Whoa, that is kinda harsh...but I agree :popcorn: :laugh:

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Maybe in an abandoned zoo.;) Isn't that where she and Jana were? Really make her flip.

MMk9987

Alright that was a little bitchy of Lauren to say to Mike

soapfan01

What a bitch! Michael needs to divorce her and Fen needs to find out his mom is a ho

natdot99
Member Avatar

soapfan01
May 5 2013, 11:35 PM
What a bitch! Michael needs to divorce her and Fen needs to find out his mom is a ho

Lauren and Fenn are cut from the same cloth, period. Both are emotional runners who run when things get too emotional for them to handle and lack empathy or remorse for their actions.
Both view Michael as the source to their problems.
Micheal should cut his ties with both Fenn and Lauren.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply