Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Major Wilson Spoiler for May
Topic Started: May 5 2013, 11:37 AM (12,107 Views)
johnwalterseip
Member Avatar

First this tweet
Ryan White-Nobles ‏@SourceRyan1h

If Sonny and Will weren't a modern "supercouple" before May, they certainly will be after. That's all I'm sayin... #DAYS

Now the spoiler from Will & Sonny fansite group on facebook

"Will helps Gabi escape, but doesn't get to Nick before Jensen returns. Will and Jensen struggle over a gun and Will is shot. Hope arrives and takes Jensen down. Elsewhere, Gabi goes into labor and Sonny delivers the baby. At the hospital, Will's family and friends stand vigil at his bedside."

Based on other spoilers, this looks to occur the week of May 20th
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

supercool74
Member Avatar

I can't wait! I do hope that these are real. I've been waiting for some good Wilson spoilers and these do sound good.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

I guess it's the gun that can be traced back to Sami, and this is why she's in jail, but why would she shoot her own son?

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

johnwalterseip
May 5 2013, 11:37 AM
First this tweet

If Sonny and Will weren't a modern "supercouple" before May, they certainly will be after. That's all I'm sayin... #DAYS

"Will helps Gabi escape, but doesn't get to Nick before Jensen returns. Will and Jensen struggle over a gun and Will is shot. Hope arrives and takes Jensen down. Elsewhere, Gabi goes into labor and Sonny delivers the baby. At the hospital, Will's family and friends stand vigil at his bedside."

Who's Jensen? is that the last name of Stefano's cop buddy?
Love that it's Hope taking him down, but then again, there's really no one else, since Rafe is probably still in the hospital.
Why is it that no doctors deliver babies any more? That said, I have a feeling that Sonny helping deliver the baby may have an effect on Nick & possibly change his views.
I have a feeling that the Will shooting aftermath/vigil will all end up being all about Sami.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

johnwalterseip
Member Avatar

She doesnt Will & Jensen struggle over a gun & it goes off, shooting Will

Sevprince
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
May 5 2013, 11:55 AM
johnwalterseip
First this tweet

Love that it's Hope taking him down, but then again, there's really no one else, since Rafe is probably still in the hospital.
Why is it that no doctors deliver babies any more? That said, I have a feeling that Sonny helping deliver the baby may have an effect on Nick & possibly change his views.
I have a feeling that the Will shooting aftermath/vigil will all end up being all about Sami.
Jensen is the guy that gave Vargas the money and the guy that will kidnap Nabi.
Edited by Sevprince, May 5 2013, 12:06 PM.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

johnwalterseip
May 5 2013, 11:56 AM
She doesnt Will & Jensen struggle over a gun & it goes off, shooting Will
yes, but she still gets there in time to arrest him. he doesn't get away.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Sevprince
May 5 2013, 11:59 AM
Supergirlx2
johnwalterseip
First this tweet

ahhhh... thanks. what is this Nabi kidnapping business? is that a spoiler, or a rumor? (i typically don't retain anything that's not related to Hope.)

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Supergirlx2

Posted Image

Sevprince
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
May 5 2013, 12:09 PM
Sevprince
Supergirlx2
johnwalterseip
First this tweet

ahhhh... thanks. what is this Nabi kidnapping business? is that a spoiler, or a rumor? (i typically don't retain anything that's not related to Hope.)
There is an anon that was giving spoiler to this tumblr: http://willxsonny.tumblr.com/post/49115739532/hey-guys-if-you-remember-awhile-back-i-got-a

blueskies
Member Avatar

i'm just relieved Sami isn't the one delivering the baby.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

This really sounds great. Have to watch out for this.

jam6242
Member Avatar

blueskies
May 5 2013, 12:45 PM
i'm just relieved Sami isn't the one delivering the baby.
Me too and I was seriously expecting that to happen.

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

DiMeraFan67
May 5 2013, 01:03 PM
This really sounds great. Have to watch out for this.
Sounds like the next few weeks are going to be good, especially the week of May 20.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Sevprince
May 5 2013, 12:16 PM
Supergirlx2
Sevprince
Supergirlx2

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
There is an anon that was giving spoiler to this tumblr: http://willxsonny.tumblr.com/post/49115739532/hey-guys-if-you-remember-awhile-back-i-got-a

ok. so the shooting & labor is the aftermath of Jensen/Nabi.

Sevprince
Member Avatar

Spencer Barrett ‏@FireworkSpencer
@SourceRyan Someone leaked the spoilers on Tumblr and I'm so excited to see what happens!

Ryan White-Nobles ‏@SourceRyan
@FireworkSpencer they only gave a little lol. A lot more happens.

Sevprince
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
May 5 2013, 01:53 PM
Sevprince
May 5 2013, 12:16 PM
Supergirlx2
Sevprince

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

ok. so the shooting & labor is the aftermath of Jensen/Nabi.
It looks like Wilson witness Nabi being kidnapped by Jensen, follow them to try to rescue and probably send Hope a message on where to find them otherwise how would she know where to show up. Will manages to rescue Gabi but goes back for Nick. I think Sonny goes with Gabi to help her I guess and she goes into labor. So I think the Will/Jensen struggling over the gun and Will getting shot and Sonny delivering the baby is probably happening around the same time and place but in different parts on where Nabi was being held. Anyways, that is what I gather from the spoilers.

La_Laa

Wilson, I love you to death :wub:

Awww, Sonny gets to hold the baby first. Just melt my heart already :wub2: This is going to be amazing.
Edited by La_Laa, May 5 2013, 02:22 PM.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

This sounds pretty good. I always wanted Sonny to be the one to deliver Gabi's baby. Very soapy.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

There is something seriously wrong with this show when Nicole can't give birth to a baby and Gabi doesn't die during child birth.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply