Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Major Wilson Spoiler for May
Topic Started: May 5 2013, 11:37 AM (11,991 Views)
sonwill
Member Avatar

Here's the actual tag on my blog for the spoiler!anon, there's another lot that they gave me earlier this week for the upcoming weeks in here http://willxsonny.tumblr.com/tagged/spoiler!anon (they gave me some a lot earlier than this for the valentines card stuff way back when also, and except a few details on locations, they were right - they're not tagged in this tag though since I didn't tag it then)

Obviously grain of salt should always be taken but since Ryan seemed to pretty much confirm them being true, it's safe to say they are. (Plus they've been right spare a few details the last few times)

Myself and another friend of mine always speculated Sonny would probably end up delivering the baby, so I'm glad for this, and, really, IMO this all sounds pretty amazing.
Edited by sonwill, May 5 2013, 02:41 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
May 5 2013, 11:55 AM
I have a feeling that the Will shooting aftermath/vigil will all end up being all about Sami.
I have no doubt that Sami will swoop in like a bat out of hell and make it all about her.

Posted Image

What do you want to bet that Avon lady spends more time at Will's bedside than Sonny and Lucas? Or that we get mention of them being in the room with him while the focus is on Stompers in the hallway?
Edited by TreasureCove, May 5 2013, 02:48 PM.

carol3023
Member Avatar

Sounds like a good story. I just hope that Dr Perv is not the one to save Will. I don't want his orange mitts anywhere near Will. Maybe Kayla will be there.

michr544125

ladyofthelake
May 5 2013, 12:14 PM
Supergirlx2

I have a feeling that the Will shooting aftermath/vigil will all end up being all about Sami.
Posted Image
That's why I'm scared to get excited about this. I have trouble believing this story won't be all about her when all is said and done. But this really doe sound exciting! But again a lot of things sound good on paper so depends how it plays out.

Though I hate everything about Wilson always being about Sonny supporting Will at least it sounds like Sonny has a lot of action in this. It's so soapy for Will to be dying (of course he won't die), while Sonny is off delivering Will's baby. As much as I'd love to see Gabi die in child birth, finally some more good Sonny scenes it seems :). And yes thank god it's not Sami delivering the baby. I wonder if they are going for the typical paralysis story for Will? I guess they might as well since they don't show Will and Sonny being intimate with each other any way and haven't since their one time almost love scene. Maybe that type of story at least has a chance of bringing out the intimacy in their relationship again. It's gotten better lately but it's not even close to other couples. We don't even see Sonny's apartment anymore nor Will's dorm room. Hope there are some very emotional and long bedside scenes with Sonny holding Will's hand.
Edited by michr544125, May 5 2013, 02:58 PM.

Will&Sonny

For a while now, I've had this suspicion that somehow, Gabi and the baby would end up in danger because of Nick, who would be too cowardly to save her (because he doesn't really love either of them, IMO), and Will would end up taking a bullet for Gabi and his daughter.

While my speculation isn't entirely accurate, it's turning out to be pretty close to the mark. After this, Gabi, the baby, and Nick will all owe their lives to Will and Sonny. And Nick will probably continue to be a homophobic jerk. But hopefully this will end the custody battle once and for all -- hopefully, Nick will no longer have a say in the matter because everyone will be against him.

I hope this gets Nick sent back to jail. His parole will probably end the day before or something stupid like that, though.

michr544125

I think Blake is an incredible actor. I don't want Nick going anywhere. He's been one of the best parts of this show for the past few months. If Gabi can be turned into Mother Teresa after what she did to Mel, than Nick really hasn't done anything that can't be redeemed.
Edited by michr544125, May 5 2013, 02:56 PM.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Will getting shot and gabi having the baby i did not see it coming at all :sarcasm:

jam6242
Member Avatar

Chandler Massey did say in a recent interview that something was coming up for his character that was based around Sami. I have no doubt that Will's shooting will be all about how it affects her.

Will&Sonny

michr544125
May 5 2013, 02:54 PM
I think Blake is an incredible actor. I don't want Nick going anywhere. He's been one of the best parts of this show for the past few months. If Gabi can be turned into Mother Teresa after what she did to Mel, than Nick really hasn't done anything that can't be redeemed.
I didn't say that being sent to jail meant that he had to be written off. Granted, I have been quite vocal about wanting Nick to be written off at the end of Blake's current contract, but that's not the point here.

The point is that Nick is still on parole, and he has committed several serious parole violations, just in this part of the storyline alone (not even counting his efforts to blackmail Will). Realistically (and yes, I know that it's foolish to talk about realism on a soap opera), he should be sent back to prison. If the writers want him to remain on the show at that point, they can find some way to fix the situation (which doesn't necessarily mean "redeem Nick", either -- I'm just saying that Hope wasn't written off when she was sent to prison, so Nick doesn't necessarily have to be, either), but not dealing with it at all would be dumb, IMO.

Especially since there's speculation in this thread about Sami being sent to prison as a result of her connection to the gun. (I haven't seen actual spoilers about Sami being imprisoned, so I don't know how accurate any of that is.) I know that a lot of people here love to hate Sami, but frankly, if Sami gets sent to prison as a result of all of this and Nick doesn't, that will be beyond stupid, IMO.

(Oh, and I'm not sure that I'd agree that Gabi has been turned into Mother Theresa. Mother Snooki, maybe [clueless and as dumb as a box of rocks], but not Mother Theresa [sainted and above reproach].)

LonePirate
Member Avatar

michr544125
I agree with all of this.

I'm starting to wish Arianna Grave's biological parents weren't going to survive the month as Nick and Sonny have more chemistry with each other than either one has with his own respective mate. They would make for a great couple who started off as fighters and then became lovers.

rfsexton
Member Avatar
Queen of Texas

ladyofthelake
May 5 2013, 11:54 AM
I guess it's the gun that can be traced back to Sami, and this is why she's in jail, but why would she shoot her own son?
I read nothing here about Sami being in Jail. The struggle between Will and Jensen --whoever he is--results in a gun going off.

lazydazes
Member Avatar

Bout friggin time we get some really good Wilson spoilers. These sound great. Finally the original players (wilson & nabi) are getting the major play in THEIR story. These last weeks have been disappointing for me storywise because mama bear had her paws all over it and wilson/nabi practically took a backseat. Be glad when the writers realize that not EVERYONE loves Sami or wants her centerstage ALL THE TIME. I know I don`t. Good. This story is getting back on track and things are lookin` great wilson-wise. But I`m already preparing myself for the arrival of the giant-ego wrecking balls known as sweeney/christian to be inserted in it ala screenchomp mom & superdiddy-doc.

Cathalina

I wonder if Sami, in her plan to eliminate Nick, somehow sends Jensen after Nick and Gabi resulting in this terrible aftermath. There was a spoiler that Sami's plan to help Will backfires terribly. This would fit the bill.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Quote:

Will's family and friends stand vigil at his bedside.
sami will get most of the focus while ej on her side while the rest will mostly backround at least until sonny will show up and than sami will only get 60% of the focus
Edited by Partnersincrime, May 5 2013, 03:57 PM.

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

Cathalina
May 5 2013, 03:47 PM
I wonder if Sami, in her plan to eliminate Nick, somehow sends Jensen after Nick and Gabi resulting in this terrible aftermath. There was a spoiler that Sami's plan to help Will backfires terribly. This would fit the bill.
Vargas might think Nick is lying about Stompers stealing the money. Jensen might be kidnapping Nabi to force Nick to tell what really happened to it. If that's the case, Huff-the-spastic-dragon's stupidity leads to the kidnapping and Will getting shot.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

rfsexton
May 5 2013, 03:38 PM
ladyofthelake
May 5 2013, 11:54 AM
I guess it's the gun that can be traced back to Sami, and this is why she's in jail, but why would she shoot her own son?
I read nothing here about Sami being in Jail. The struggle between Will and Jensen --whoever he is--results in a gun going off.
It's in the weekly tweets thread

Dreamy
Member Avatar

This is all good!

camera shy

Will&Sonny
May 5 2013, 03:12 PM
michr544125
I didn't say that being sent to jail meant that he had to be written off. Granted, I have been quite vocal about wanting Nick to be written off at the end of Blake's current contract, but that's not the point here.

The point is that Nick is still on parole, and he has committed several serious parole violations, just in this part of the storyline alone (not even counting his efforts to blackmail Will). Realistically (and yes, I know that it's foolish to talk about realism on a soap opera), he should be sent back to prison. If the writers want him to remain on the show at that point, they can find some way to fix the situation (which doesn't necessarily mean "redeem Nick", either -- I'm just saying that Hope wasn't written off when she was sent to prison, so Nick doesn't necessarily have to be, either), but not dealing with it at all would be dumb, IMO.

Especially since there's speculation in this thread about Sami being sent to prison as a result of her connection to the gun. (I haven't seen actual spoilers about Sami being imprisoned, so I don't know how accurate any of that is.) I know that a lot of people here love to hate Sami, but frankly, if Sami gets sent to prison as a result of all of this and Nick doesn't, that will be beyond stupid, IMO.

(Oh, and I'm not sure that I'd agree that Gabi has been turned into Mother Theresa. Mother Snooki, maybe [clueless and as dumb as a box of rocks], but not Mother Theresa [sainted and above reproach].)
The actress who plays the nanny to Sami's kids tweeted a picture of her script and it included a scene where it was mentioned "Sami's cell'. You can see the script in Interesting Spoilerish Tweets for 4-29.

Will&Sonny

LonePirate
May 5 2013, 03:36 PM
I'm starting to wish Arianna Grave's biological parents weren't going to survive the month as Nick and Sonny have more chemistry with each other than either one has with his own respective mate. They would make for a great couple who started off as fighters and then became lovers.
Ew.

Obviously, I completely disagree with this, and that's fine...but you now owe me a bottle of bleach so that I can clean that mental image from my mind. :yuk:

vettejb

TreasureCove
May 5 2013, 02:41 PM
Supergirlx2
I have no doubt that Sami will swoop in like a bat out of hell and make it all about her.

Posted Image

What do you want to bet that Avon lady spends more time at Will's bedside than Sonny and Lucas? Or that we get mention of them being in the room with him while the focus is on Stompers in the hallway?
This is soo funny to me! :blulaugh:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply