Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Major Wilson Spoiler for May
Topic Started: May 5 2013, 11:37 AM (12,110 Views)
LonePirate
Member Avatar

Will&Sonny
May 5 2013, 05:34 PM
LonePirate
May 5 2013, 03:36 PM
I'm starting to wish Arianna Grave's biological parents weren't going to survive the month as Nick and Sonny have more chemistry with each other than either one has with his own respective mate. They would make for a great couple who started off as fighters and then became lovers.
Ew.

Obviously, I completely disagree with this, and that's fine...but you now owe me a bottle of bleach so that I can clean that mental image from my mind. :yuk:
Here you go:

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

leela46
Member Avatar

I'm a Nielsen viewer that week! I want to include Days in my viewing diary to show my support for Wilson/Nabi, as that is my favorite storyline right now. But with my luck Ejami will be on every fucking episode. I wish there was some way to only specify particular scenes that I'm watching. I hate the thought that my viewing could in any way be interpreted as supporting anything involving EJ or Sami. I fastforward everytime they show up on my TV screen.

This spoiler sounds great.

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

vettejb
May 5 2013, 05:43 PM
TreasureCove
May 5 2013, 02:41 PM
Supergirlx2
May 5 2013, 11:55 AM
I have a feeling that the Will shooting aftermath/vigil will all end up being all about Sami.
I have no doubt that Sami will swoop in like a bat out of hell and make it all about her.

Posted Image

What do you want to bet that Avon lady spends more time at Will's bedside than Sonny and Lucas? Or that we get mention of them being in the room with him while the focus is on Stompers in the hallway?
This is soo funny to me! :blulaugh:
:toetap: My gif escaped:

Posted Image

elci525
Member Avatar

Hmm, these spoilers sound not so bad. Maybe I'll start watching again.

Carly
Member Avatar

I wonder if Will ends up paralyzed due to the gunshot wound? That would cause some drama for WilSon, and Sonny might be quite pissed at Nick if Sonny blames Nick for Will getting shot. Sonny might turn to Victor for help in getting revenge on Nick, which would cause tension in Victor and Maggie's marriage.

I think that Will's getting shot will be part of a larger umbrella storyline connected to the DiMera and Kiriakis families. EJ might want revenge on Stefano because it was Stefano's goon that shot Will. And Victor might want revenge on Stefano because Jensen put Sonny in danger. And Adrienne could want Sonny to stay away from Will because Adrienne thinks that being around Will is dangerous for Sonny.

In any event, this storyline should give Chandler Massey and Freddie Smith some excellent scenes to submit for next year's Emmys. The storyline will probably also give Blake Berris some awesome Emmy-worthy scenes. (Blake Berris was totally robbed the year that Darin Brooks won the Emmy.)

Will&Sonny

LonePirate
May 5 2013, 05:49 PM
Will&Sonny
May 5 2013, 05:34 PM
LonePirate
May 5 2013, 03:36 PM
I'm starting to wish Arianna Grave's biological parents weren't going to survive the month as Nick and Sonny have more chemistry with each other than either one has with his own respective mate. They would make for a great couple who started off as fighters and then became lovers.
Ew.

Obviously, I completely disagree with this, and that's fine...but you now owe me a bottle of bleach so that I can clean that mental image from my mind. :yuk:
Here you go:

Posted Image
Thanks. It isn't helping, though. I'll just have to watch some YouTube clips of Will and Sonny to replace bad images with great memories.

I'd rather see Sonny get paired with Roman or Abe than with Nick.

Will&Sonny

Carly
May 5 2013, 06:48 PM
I think that Will's getting shot will be part of a larger umbrella storyline connected to the DiMera and Kiriakis families. EJ might want revenge on Stefano because it was Stefano's goon that shot Will. And Victor might want revenge on Stefano because Jensen put Sonny in danger. And Adrienne could want Sonny to stay away from Will because Adrienne thinks that being around Will is dangerous for Sonny.
Unless I'm missing something, Jensen isn't connected to Stefano. He's the guy who gave Vargas the thirty thousand dollars in the town square last week. The blame would be on Nick (and Sami, if you want to blame her for stealing the money in the first place -- which I'm sure that a lot of viewers will... :lol: ), not Stefano.

michr544125

Carly
I wonder if Will ends up paralyzed due to the gunshot wound? That would cause some drama for WilSon, and Sonny might be quite pissed at Nick if Sonny blames Nick for Will getting shot. Sonny might turn to Victor for help in getting revenge on Nick, which would cause tension in Victor and Maggie's marriage.

In any event, this storyline should give Chandler Massey and Freddie Smith some excellent scenes to submit for next year's Emmys. The storyline will probably also give Blake Berris some awesome Emmy-worthy scenes. (Blake Berris was totally robbed the year that Darin Brooks won the Emmy.)
Judy also did that interview recently in SOD where he said that Adrienne has a lot of stuff coming up with Sonny in June and into July where she is really there for Sonny. That would signal there is a lot of fallout from whatever happens and Sonny is heavily involved. So maybe Will is seriously hurt for a while.

I also think maybe Will gets paralyzed. It just seems so cliche with gay characters so not sure how I feel about it. Maybe like you said it starts a feud between families where Sonny does take his inner kiriakis and wants revenge. Also it seems Sami will probably be blamed which pins Adrienne against Sami.
Edited by michr544125, May 5 2013, 07:34 PM.

Carly
Member Avatar

Will&Sonny
May 5 2013, 07:06 PM
Carly
Unless I'm missing something, Jensen isn't connected to Stefano. He's the guy who gave Vargas the thirty thousand dollars in the town square last week. The blame would be on Nick (and Sami, if you want to blame her for stealing the money in the first place -- which I'm sure that a lot of viewers will... :lol: ), not Stefano.
My mistake. I thought that Jensen was the dirty cop who worked for Stefano. (LOL, it's difficult to keep track of all the goons who are wandering the streets of Salem!)

But I still think it'd be interesting to see how Adrienne and the Kiriakis family react to Will getting shot and if Adrienne tries to convince Sonny to stop dating Will. And since Jensen is connected to Vargas, maybe we'll see Eric and Nicole get drawn into this storyline. And Kristian Alfonso recently tweeted that picture of her and Sean Douglas (Vargas), so maybe Hope will also get drawn into the Jensen/Vargas storyline beyond her just being the one who captures Jensen.

MikeyWilson1Duff
Member Avatar

This sounds amazing and very exciting. Can't wait to watch it all go down!

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Dammit now I have to start watching again. Just please tell me Daniel isn't his doctor. The last thing I want to see is a choir of Salemites singing Daniel's praises. I've heard it enough from the women sacrificed at his alter.

Pookie
Member Avatar

If this doesn't open Gabi's eyes to what a douchebag Nick is, nothing will. Hopefully she kicks Nicky to the curb and formally gives Will joint custody.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

My only consolation is that I'll get probably 5 Days straight of Lucas.....then NOTHING for weeks, then popup starts and will continue for the foreseeable future....

hey I'm looking on the bright side....maybe this material gives Bryan, Ali, Freddie, Chandler, etc....their Emmy reels next year....

Ophelia
Member Avatar

My brain is not working today at all. It took me several minutes of perusing the forum topics to realize that 'Major Wilson' wasn't a new character. :)

These spoilers look like they have potential to be awesome. Anything that involves more Sonny is good in my book. The only bad part is the sheer Saminess of the whole thing.

MandieBlanchard

I hope when Will finds out that Sami stole Nick's money and that is why Jensen kidnapped Gabi...hope he rips into his other for putting his unborn child in danger

lachelle73

Oh, I don't want Will to get shot! There should be some good Will and Sonny scenes though. Also is Will going to get his rights back before the baby is born? Go WilSon!! Please do not make Will paralyzed I don't think they will but not even for a short time I want to see he and Sonny and the baby move forward together. They need to have sometime alone before the baby comes but I guess that won't be happening with the way the spoilers seem to be going.
Edited by lachelle73, May 7 2013, 02:30 PM.

bricka

Ever since Chandler Massey mentioned that his favorite scenes coming up are Gabi/Will scenes and they have a sitcom type relationship, I can't help but think that somehow Gabi is going to move in with Will/Sonny and/or she is going to start feeling romantically attached to him again. I thought last week that her response to him, holding his hand, felt a little too intimate and there was that moment she told Sonny that she and Will have a bond for life that he and Will can never have.

So I wonder if the aftermath of this includes her breaking up with Nick and taking up residence with Wilson.

concerned
Member Avatar

bricka
May 7 2013, 06:28 PM
Ever since Chandler Massey mentioned that his favorite scenes coming up are Gabi/Will scenes and they have a sitcom type relationship, I can't help but think that somehow Gabi is going to move in with Will/Sonny and/or she is going to start feeling romantically attached to him again. I thought last week that her response to him, holding his hand, felt a little too intimate and there was that moment she told Sonny that she and Will have a bond for life that he and Will can never have.

So I wonder if the aftermath of this includes her breaking up with Nick and taking up residence with Wilson.
Great just what we need a redux of Gabi having inappropriate feelings for someone who doesn't want her.

My she goes for the clueless ones though. If Will gets her to set up a romantic surprise for him and Sonny I'm sending the writers a photocopier for July 4th.

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

bricka
May 7 2013, 06:28 PM

Maybe Will and Sonny move into the Kiriakas Mansion. Gabby is already living there now.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MericP
Member Avatar

I'll admit it. As much as I hate Will this actually sounds...ok.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply