Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Major Wilson Spoiler for May
Topic Started: May 5 2013, 11:37 AM (11,788 Views)
Cathalina

MandieBlanchard
May 6 2013, 06:11 PM
I hope when Will finds out that Sami stole Nick's money and that is why Jensen kidnapped Gabi...hope he rips into his other for putting his unborn child in danger
See, I think Will wouldn't be able to blame Sami if it was simply taking the evidence. The money, there was no reason for it - it was petty and stupid. If this is why Gabi gets kidnapped and sets the whole disaster in motion I hope Will holds her accountable.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Will&Sonny

Yes, Sami's decision to steal the money from Nick was impulsive, reckless, stupid, unnecessary, and will indirectly lead to Will's shooting. But let's not forget that Nick is the person who brought Vargas into Gabi's life, not Sami. Sami didn't make Nick agree to help shady characters with shady activities. Even without Sami's interference, this was never going to end well. If Will and his loved ones place more blame on Sami than they do on Nick yet again, I'm going to be extremely annoyed.

lachelle73

No, Gabi does not need to live with Will and Sonny if anything she should move in with Rafe, they will need eachother after everything goes down. Yes Gabi and Will will be in eacheother lives but there is no romance there I think Will has made that clear, if not then Sonny sure will. They all need there own space to deal with their own relationships and to bond with the baby.

Pookie
Member Avatar

lachelle73
May 8 2013, 09:19 AM
No, Gabi does not need to live with Will and Sonny if anything she should move in with Rafe, they will need eachother after everything goes down. Yes Gabi and Will will be in eacheother lives but there is no romance there I think Will has made that clear, if not then Sonny sure will. They all need there own space to deal with their own relationships and to bond with the baby.
If the spoilers floating around are accurate, it sounds like Rafe will be in the hospital for months. Therefore, Gabi can't live with him. AND, if she has any working brain cells left, she should dump Nick after all this. So that leaves her with Will (her baby daddy) as the only one to lean on. So I could see them moving in together for the baby's sake.

Or, like someone above mentioned Maybe she stays in the Kiriakis mansion and Will moves in to be near his daughter. And then Sonny decides to move in to make sure Gabi keeps her mitts off of his man. That would lead us to the "sitcom" type of situation Chandler Massey alluded to in recent interviews.

lachelle73

So Rafe is the one that will need the physical therapists. Oh, my the sitcom situation as long as Gabi knows that Will is off limits and I hope that Sonny makes that clear. Sonny seems to like his independence so maybe they won't move into the K mansion but have their own place where Gabi can visit with the baby. Gabi can still move into Rafe's place while he is in the hospital. Maybe Will is helping Gabi with the baby so much that is where Sonny gets his own story or the someone from his past comes into play as long as WilSon are secure I wouldn't mind seeing Will get jealous again.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

Did I miss a spoiler about Gabi and Nick separating or divorcing? Otherwise it makes no sense for Gabi to move in with Will or vice versa.

Pookie
Member Avatar

LonePirate
May 8 2013, 12:26 PM
Did I miss a spoiler about Gabi and Nick separating or divorcing? Otherwise it makes no sense for Gabi to move in with Will or vice versa.
Not yet. We've only got as far as Nick, Gabi, Sonny and Will getting kidnapped. Will getting shot after saving Gabi. No real news on the aftermath yet. I'm guessing, if Gabi has a lick of sense, she will leave Nick after she finds out he's being keeping so many secrets from her.

lachelle73

Pookie
May 8 2013, 12:36 PM
LonePirate
Not yet. We've only got as far as Nick, Gabi, Sonny and Will getting kidnapped. Will getting shot after saving Gabi. No real news on the aftermath yet. I'm guessing, if Gabi has a lick of sense, she will leave Nick after she finds out he's being keeping so many secrets from her.
We all hope she comes to her senses and do we know for sure that Will is the father, there seems to be a twist coming in the summer with someone unexpected coming in town. Or could it be Mel that comes back and tells Gabi secret. :D

Sevprince

All I'm hoping for is that she disappears. She should pull the plug on Rafe then walk to the nearest cliff and jump off.
Edited by Sevprince, May 8 2013, 07:51 PM.

Pookie
Member Avatar

lachelle73
May 8 2013, 01:18 PM
Pookie
May 8 2013, 12:36 PM
LonePirate
We all hope she comes to her senses and do we know for sure that Will is the father, there seems to be a twist coming in the summer with someone unexpected coming in town. Or could it be Mel that comes back and tells Gabi secret. :D
That would be cool. Once that baby pops out, people aren't going to treat her with kit gloves anymore.

fan57

Lol, if Samantha and Elvis can stay together (ugh!), after all the dodo they pulled on each other, I'm sure Nick and Gabi have a chance.

lachelle73

I think once Gabi has the baby she will see Nik for who he is. If she doesn't after being held at gunpoint, something is wrong. But I hope she finally wakes up.

WillFan
Member Avatar

May Spoilers

http://www.eatbloganddie.com/post/50121807189/this-weeks-dool-clippings-may-sweeps-continues
Edited by WillFan, May 13 2013, 02:32 PM.

supercool74
Member Avatar

Hehehe...that article even mentions the muffins. Those stupid muffins are making me very happy today for some reason.

MelissaR

Damn, why couldn't it be Nick who was shot.

I hope the writers don't redeem the character. He's irredeemable as far as I'm concerned.

I'm pissed that they redeemed EJ - raped Sami at gunpoint and kidnapped Rafe for the better part of a year and she's with him.

The rape is the thing that pisses me off the most, though.

Sevprince

Quote:

I got this from Soap Opera Digest regarding Will/Sonny/Gabi/Nick for next week.The week opens with Jensen taking Nick and Gabi to Smith Island where he ties them up.He also horrifies Nick by alluding to what really happened to Nick in prison.Blake Brerris(Nick) says Nick's main priority in this situation is making sure Gabi and the baby stay safe.He adds that Nick wants to keep Jensen from revealing what happened to Nick in prison because it's something Nick can't face or thinks he can't.Meanwhile Will and Sonny figure out Jensen took Nick and Gabi to the island.They try to make a rescue.Blake reveals that Will and Sonny untie Gabi but Jensen is on his way back.Sonny takes off with Gabi while Will stays behind with Nick.Wil hides when Jensen returns.Sonny and Gabi end up in a shed where Gabi goes into labor.Sonny struggles to help Gabi but to his relief she delivers a baby girl.Freddie Smith(Sonny) reveals the experience makes Sonny and Gabi bury the hatchet with each other at least for now.Back in Salem Hope is on the hunt for Nick and Gabi's whereabouts.She turns to Vargas for help who directs her to Smith Island.Back on the hiding Will listens as Jensen talk about the awful things Nick went through in prison Will tries to rescue Nick while Jensen is gone but he is shot in the process.Blake says Will getting shot is the worst possible outcome besides Gabi or the baby getting hurt.He adds that Will getting shot affects Nick because after everything he said and did to demean and sabotage Will Will tries to save him and is shot for his troubles.He adds that it's as emotionally crippling for Nick as anything can be.Blake says the whole thing throws Nick's identity upside down and he no longer has any clear sense of who he is.As Will's life hangs in the balance his and Gabi's baby also has an unexpected health crisis.
Link

The bold part is a relief of sort. Still don't trust the writers. I don't want to see Sonny turned to Will 2.0 for Princess can't do wrong.
Edited by Sevprince, May 16 2013, 02:45 PM.

krissy-k

Sevprince
May 16 2013, 02:34 PM
Quote:

I got this from Soap Opera Digest regarding Will/Sonny/Gabi/Nick for next week.The week opens with Jensen taking Nick and Gabi to Smith Island where he ties them up.He also horrifies Nick by alluding to what really happened to Nick in prison.Blake Brerris(Nick) says Nick's main priority in this situation is making sure Gabi and the baby stay safe.He adds that Nick wants to keep Jensen from revealing what happened to Nick in prison because it's something Nick can't face or thinks he can't.Meanwhile Will and Sonny figure out Jensen took Nick and Gabi to the island.They try to make a rescue.Blake reveals that Will and Sonny untie Gabi but Jensen is on his way back.Sonny takes off with Gabi while Will stays behind with Nick.Wil hides when Jensen returns.Sonny and Gabi end up in a shed where Gabi goes into labor.Sonny struggles to help Gabi but to his relief she delivers a baby girl.Freddie Smith(Sonny) reveals the experience makes Sonny and Gabi bury the hatchet with each other at least for now.Back in Salem Hope is on the hunt for Nick and Gabi's whereabouts.She turns to Vargas for help who directs her to Smith Island.Back on the hiding Will listens as Jensen talk about the awful things Nick went through in prison Will tries to rescue Nick while Jensen is gone but he is shot in the process.Blake says Will getting shot is the worst possible outcome besides Gabi or the baby getting hurt.He adds that Will getting shot affects Nick because after everything he said and did to demean and sabotage Will Will tries to save him and is shot for his troubles.He adds that it's as emotionally crippling for Nick as anything can be.Blake says the whole thing throws Nick's identity upside down and he no longer has any clear sense of who he is.As Will's life hangs in the balance his and Gabi's baby also has an unexpected health crisis.
Link

The bold part is a relief of sort. Still don't trust the writers. I don't want to see Sonny turned to Will 2.0 for Princess can't do wrong.
So Nick gets upset that Will was shot trying to save him... Is this the point in the story when the writers try to redeem Nick? We are supposed to feel bad for him after we hear what he went through in prison and then start liking him again because he may come to his senses at least a little bit. I don't care if he decides to let Will reclaim his rights to his daughter, he will still be a douche. I'm sure he'll find a way to make Gabi feel sorry for him and she'll stick around.

Also, I am beyond pissed that Gabi's secret still hasn't come out. Are the gunna make us wait til November sweeps? This is getting ridiculous. And since it hasn't even been brought up lately, I don't see the truth coming out any time soon.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

So do they give any reason as to why Jensen is doing all this?

WillFan
Member Avatar

SOD Front Cover
http://willxsonny.tumblr.com/post/50595221542/sod-front-cover

MissLola
Member Avatar

This actually sounds good. I think BB,FS and CM have the acting ability to pull this off. CB? well :shrug:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply